You've all played this game. You all know it

You've all played this game. You all know it.
The only difference between me and you guys is, that i still play it, and i need CD-keys.

So what's gonna happen now is as follows:
You go into your dusty drawer and find your filthy copy of Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
You then open those cases, and send me the keys from both of those cases on this email: takingd2keys (AT) yandex.com

If this gets succesful some random user gets $10 worth of bitcoin.

Suck-my-dick-nigger
Try it bitch

do you need them to install or to get on bnet?? i have them if you just need to install, they won't work on bnet tho

They need to work on bnet.
I'm making a bot army for shits and giggles.

Nah he want cd keys as throw away cheat accounts would be my guess.

Play a better game,
Play Path of Exile.

Nobody gets banned on D2, it's way too old for anyone to care.

Get off my thread.

bot army? played it until 1year ago and this community is literally 95% channel spamming bots. this game is deader than dead sadly. have been glorious times tho :/

Not dead at all. Check jsp.

they banned thousands of keys 2 years ago and it also got a new patch 1 year ago also new saisons

i play single player still and it's really fun. also, path of diablo is cool too

Just download a cd key generator ya dope

singleplayer is ok but the best part of diablo2 was always diaclone hunting, baalruns, diabloruns, tristram event (which i got corfirmed 2nd kill in europe, believe or not, with my best friend)

>path of exile

hilarious bud

>The only difference between me and you guys is, that i still play it...

mfw I also still play it.

so why is old blizzard so much better than new blizzard? what the hell happened?? i still play broodwar too

this.

also since this is a d2 thread, what is your favorite hero? also asking everyone this question. mine is bone necro

you have obviously never played path of exile.
Path of exile is the real diablo 3

I played one year ago, no bans whatsoever tho.
Not to botters like me, mostly to spammers, dupers and literal hackers.

i always go charged bolt sorc to 14, then i respect to static field nova. then i farm A3 flayer jungle to 28, then shenk to 40. then i respec to energy shield blizzard in nightmare and hell. it's so good for hardcore farming.

Fuck you, nigger.

I bought my D2 copy and I plan on keeping it until it is unreadable. AND THEN I PLAN ON BUYING IT AGAIN.

If you need Keys for your shitty bots then eat a fucking dick nigger faggot. I haven't even played D2 in almost 10 years but I sure as hell won't sell it to you.

E Sports

Wow a half promise of delivering a whole 10$ worth of bitcoin! I can use that to pay your momma back for that hot anal she gave up to me last night.

mh lightning sorc. played that very much before we got the enigma runeword so everyone could teleport. nearly never touched another hero than my bone necro then. was just to fucking funny in non-league pvp.i ghost ghost ghost, teleport, bone jail x times until the ghosts arrive

hows many of you guys agree with this? I played d2 religously and brood war but never had the system to play starcraft 2 and diablo 3, i do now but interest has subsided. Is it worth trying for an old gaylord like me?

If you are the lucky user to be chosen to get the fraction of a bit coin.

And that is if this is "successful," whatever the fuck that means.

OP is just trying to phish D2 keys. Who knows why. Probably to suck more e-cock on B.net chat ERP.

Why are you expecting more for a 17 year old game, that you're probably not still playing?

bought d3 1 year ago. i mean it is ok and the story is not surprising but still cool tho. but one you reach high level it becomes super boring after some days of farming the same damn portals even tho the baalruns in d2 were fun as hell

well d3 is literally the worse game ever made so...