Why are the Packers so hated?

I don't follow the NFL, I don't even like the sport that much, too much commercials for me, but I've wondering for a while why the Packers receive too much hate.

They are fan owned and from a small town, they have a lot of history since, I don't know, 80 years ago? Those are pretty cool things in my opinion.

I don't even care if they are good or not, but if I'd bandwaggon a team from the NFL it would be without doubt, Green Bay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avRHH9uAL4Q
statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_ind-education-best-educated-index
youtube.com/watch?v=kmBgptnhP9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

refbabbies

Because their teams suck. People love to hate on the best teams in the league. No I'm not talking about one year wonders, legit dominant teams like the Packets.

They used to cheat by soaking their field down to freeze it, putting other teams at a disadvantage.

They really really like women

they're smug

this
>meme fag qb
> annoying, fat, retarded, drunk, diabetic fans
> sneak

>why the Packers receive too much hate

(((media))) doesn't like the idea of fan ownership, so they shit on them and suckers think they're cool for following suit

Cause they always receive massive refball

Objectively, because they were blessed with back to back mvp caliber quarterbacks, so gb fans love to let people know how good they were. Plus gb having a publicly owned team makes their fans feel superior to other fans.

The media has been sucking the Packer's dick for eternity.

Why is it so hard to improve your defence?

Why can't Saints and Giants improve?

I wouldn't say they're hated at all you must be thinking about the patriots

Same reason people hate Yankees fans

They're smug until they lose then they get real buttblasted

There all jelly fags desu

a lot of mad bears and vikings fans on here

lions fans need not even apply, forever irrelevant

What part of Green Bay are you guys from?

That's why nobody likes packer fans

Aaron Rodgers is a Muslim-loving faggot.

Fair weather fans. Bandwagon crybaby's

because their fans are absolutely unequivically shit Nand their shitt meme team cheats almost as much as the deflatriots.

If you saw TV here you'd realize how wrong that is. Packers players (usually Rodgers & Matthews) average half a dozen national adverts a year.

>He's still mad that his supposedly HOF future QB couldn't throw a fucking football that was half a PSI underinflated
>He's not satisfied that his QB paid his way through Goodell to win a superb owl anyway

>small town
Green Bay has a population of over 100,000. They could thrive even without Milwaukee.

>aaron_sees_olivia_naked.jpg

They're an extremely smug fanbase. And honestly, I think most of us don't hate actual Wisconsin Green Bay fans, the ones we hate are the bandwagoners around the country.

And as a Bears fan, I'm a little irritated how they all seem to have collectively forgotten that our founder is the only reason that their team even exists. They could have easily gone under about 80 years ago if it wasn't for him.

More foreign ignorance in \sp/

Because the Vikings and Lions are more likable at this point and the Packers have been around for so long but aren't relevant enough to be ironically loved like the Pats.

>And honestly, I think most of us don't hate actual "Wisconsin Green Bay fans", the ones we hate are the bandwagoners around the country.

This

replace Wisconsin Green Bay fans with ANY TEAM THAT WINS and you are correct

Bandwagoners are the faggots

Sup Forums hates ANY success.

youtube.com/watch?v=avRHH9uAL4Q

I don't hte them nearly as much as I hate the SeaChickens, but i can see how Gayron Rodgers can annoy other fanbases.

t. pats.

because he is so damn good looking or because he wins?

>because he is so damn good looking or because he wins?
both. this is called the Brady effect.

Sneak

Their fans literally pull down their pants when the other team arrives to their stadium. Then there was that time a Vikings player pretended to moon the crowd, and everyone got buttblasted because he was "mocking their tradition"

Without a doubt, the worst fanbase

I don't get it

because this is a contrarian board with a daily bears thread

>mfw when da burrs win da superb owl

Success breeds jealousy

Butthurt faggots are jealous of our success, see this retard:

I don't mind them.

I live in Wisco. GB is a shitty city surrounded by beautiful trees; the only reason you're in green bay enduring the endless road construction is you're either going to a packers game or you had to stop and get breakfast on the way to door county/Ephraim. My ex gf did see Aaron Rogers get a pizza delivered to his gb house once though.

>I ain't even a football fan

Green Bay is BY FAR the smallest town with a major national sports team, much less one as winningy as the Packers

this
Appleton or Oshkosh are much better towns

This guy knows.

If you hate the Pack and you aren't a Bears, Vikes, or Lions, you actually are more of a faggot than Godgers.

>Lions
hah

No one is a bigger faggot than Rodgers. How'd you all like that ass whomping a few weeks back?

>apparently good in a shitty division that one day becomes competitive and they get exposed
>haven't won a shit in a lot of time (before XLV against stoolers they had like 20 year or so)
>fudge packers
>used to be commie-like
>white

They are like the argentina of handegg.

no, there is one bigger faggot
Bret god damn Favre
yeah, just go to the biggest rival for your last year, turn your back on all your fans

rip moss

>falling for the >le small market bullshit lie

you ungrateful dweeb

cuz they suck big ol dixxxxxx

They're apparently the only NFL team that cares about leather helmet era championships and act as if they're relevant.

Wrong. The Pack are historically the most loved team.

Then why aren't they known as America's Team? :^)

cause you cant breath on them without getting a flag

That would be the Bears, faglord

Lol get fucked dick butt kiss

Because they don't frack oil and segregate races in green bay :^)

annoying faggot fans

>fracking
>oil
they're also not degenerate know nothing assholes

Because of band wagon fans that don't know shit about football.

bandwagoners

and not the annoying casual kind that follow teams like the Warriors or the Seahawks, but the smug self-righteous kind like Patriots, Spurs, or STL Cardinals fans

this. What's the statistical probability of meeting a Packer fan from Wisconsin? Much less Green Bay?

>mfw a filthy hue was the rightest person in the thread

Non-Greenbay local Packers fan here. For all the anons hating on "bandwagoners." Is it ever acceptable to support and root for a sports team from a city you're not from?

What if you grew up in a place with no professional football team? What if your parents weren't fans of any football teams? What if the year you started to take an interest in football, you decided to like the Packers, because their fans wore cheese on their heads and you thought that was hilarious?

Ugh, what's that smell?
Oh, it's a bunch of fat virgins who are.....
MAD
AT
THE
PACK

acceptable to choose any team
not acceptable to switch teams to the winner because they're winning

>What if you grew up in a place with no professional football team
I guess pick the closest one

he means packer fans are at the cubs victory parade

OP here, so, if I understand correctly this is why you hate Green Bay

>they are smug
That's not an issue. Every good team has smug fans. I think that you are just whiny bitches that cannot handle the banter

>bandwagonner fans that don't even know about football
Yeah, that's annoying

>refbabbies
Is that true or are you salty?

Remember that year the Bears took out Aaron Rodgers and practically gave the division to the Lions and the Lions still acted retarded and lost?

Cracker ass annoying fan base. The worst of the worst.

Only good packer fan is a very dead packers fan.

KevinLanflisi.png

That puts everyone at a disadvantage you fucking idiot. Like MN playing outside against the seahawks. Tell me more about it being -20 degrees outside is a benefit to anyone. Especially with 80% of every NFL team from the south.

plus, it doesn't get as retardedly cold in Green Bay as people think

hell, it rarely drops below 0 F

It's not the team itself but the fanbase. Obese, uneducated pissconsin trailer trash,

>uneducated
statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_ind-education-best-educated-index
WI is 8th in the nation for educational achievement

based moss

youtube.com/watch?v=kmBgptnhP9E

you tell me

They're not. The Packer hate is minor considering they have been a winning team for years.

and their fans are last

>worse then seattles bandwagon and patriots

Yeah no way. And fuck favre.

>72341844
>Implying vikings and bears fans are relevant

>if I'd bandwaggon a team from the NFL it would be without doubt, Green Bay

Answered your own question

Same reasons everyone here hates on América, really. Doesn´t mean both teams are not great and fun to watch play.

Fucking this 100%. There is a reason Bears fans and Browns fans don't talk about their dominance in the pre-1967. Because they don't fucking matter. Green Bay fans try to hang their hat on previous superbowl erase championships as if they mean anything more than a modern day AFC/NFC championship. It's fucking retarded.

Fucking auto correct.

*dominance pre-1967

*pre-superbowl era championships

América are the ones who stole a Spanish club's anthem and pretended it was their own, right?