Does this shit actually work?

Does this shit actually work?

Yes its the same as leaving your car exhaust on in the garage go try it op

dubs of truth

bump for interest

Why

хуй пизад ждуукугрдя

Isn't that carbon monoxide though?

Thats a slow painful death, dont suggest that even for the lolz.

yeah,they work differently but the outcome is the same

That's carbon monoxide that the car emmits you dumbass troll

Oh, I heard that you just fall unconscious and die, is that not the case?

Carbon monoxide poisoning IS painless.
But its not the ONLY thing your car releases.

It works I tried it and it was completely painless

Should work. Your body doesn't notice the missing oxygen, it notices the build-up of CO2 if you hold your breath and that's what gives you the suffocate-feeling.

Continually breathing a non-toxic gas that has no oxygen in it should kill you in 5min max (and make you pass out in about a minute). Any gas would do that, just some will react with your lungs and make it more painful.

seems legit.

Not anymore. Too many people were using it so they added Carbon Dioxide to it. Unless you can get a tank that is more than 5 years old.

Eric? Are you writing this from heaven? We miss you so. Especially Mom.

Of course it had to be fucking ruined, where am I supposed to get a 5+ year old tank?

Okay, sleeping pills + alcohol and a large black bin bag with something to tighten it with.

Drink your alcohol of choice with a bunch of sleeping pills. Tighten bin bag over your head so you start to struggle to breathe. Then pass out and die. Make sure you have several hours before anyone finds your body or you'll be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

Put some tunes on or whatever to comfort you.

Maybe there are filters that absorb CO2?

IDK maybe a different gas would work like nitrogen, but you would need a regulator for that (2000+ psi)

Very rarely. You need a professional to do it otherwise you'll burst your lung and will be in hella pain

Try crushing your head. Harder to do but 100% painless if performed quick.

Jumping in front of a fast moving train should be minimal pain. So quick death.

Sounds alright, but I don't like the idea of the whole breathing back in the CO2 thing

Where could I get one?

Not hard to do if a hydraulic press is used, but they can take their time to do the whole crushing thing

Have you seen those videos of Indian dudes lying on the track after doing the same thing? and they're fucking alive with their limbs cut off as well.

Search Amazon for nitrogen tank. You would need to take it to a welding supply place to get it filled up

Well if you do it correctly you'll pass out before you notice the CO2.

Can u like post this video or link pls, pretty pls

Don't know
Maybe Try it?

why dont just take drugs to make you feel better?
try to make a fresh start etc, most of the suiciders are in an emotional state that would normally fade after a few days/proper depression treatment