youtube.com/watch?v=Gr0tiHheurk

no sorry

>good deathcore
>good
>deathcore
>good
Make your mind up, will you?

Not really

I used to think all deathcore was shit until I stumbled across some of the more adventurous stuff. They got some maiden-esque harmonies and thrashy bits all over this album:
youtube.com/watch?v=pStCik6QCIc&list=PLcZMZxR9uxC8HJVsXnkKlP9p4sXmr8BTN&index=5

Good band, but not deathcore. Barely even metalcore at this point.

These are tech death with hardcore punk influences
Animosity - Animal
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0AUOPFeew
The Red Chord - Fed Through the Teeth Machine
youtube.com/watch?v=8WppG4IQy2g

I think this kind of highlights the biggest problem with deathcore. It's characteristics that define it are so narrow that whenever you do something even slightly different it is no longer deathcore. Hence creative stagnation.

The Red Chord

This is the only deathcore band I can listen to, mainly because it slams.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei2uvoF0o4U

iwrestledabearonce is audible kino

the captain beefheart of deathcore

honestly Waking the Cadaver's debut is a ton of fun
i'd take even that kind of production over that squeaky clean shit that sucks all the, ykno, brutality out of the music
they're not nearly as wacky as i thought they would be desu

youtube.com/watch?v=HG3cRWJy22M

Terminal Redux

Boy Eats Girl

holy shit this is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever read on Sup Forums

Unironically this. I wouldn't call it a "metalhead's record" but deathcore isn't really a "metalhead's genre" if that makes any sense. It is a decent balance of the raw death metal sound with catchy lead guitar and a somewhat tasteful pop-sensibility in the songwriting. The lyrics are pretty juvenile but they come off sincere enough and compliment the music well. Most importantly the metalcore aspect of it isn't so insufferably over the top with mind numbing breakdowns, they actually serve the composition. This is the only BMTH record I'll bother making a case for.

Dude, did you ever listened to Slice The Cake? A deathcore album that puts metal abums to shame.

Best song is 15 fathoms