How does one become more ambitious?

How does one become more ambitious?

Having goals and wanting to reach them.

just stop being sad, and become awesome instead.

TAI LOPEZ HERE IN MY 5TH BACKYARD

Before you can become ambitious, first you have to get bitious. ~Confucius

Get your heart broken. The caliber of woman that breaks your heart will determine what level you end up striving for.

get the fuck off the computer and go outside your comfort zone, geeze

Surround yourself with like minded people.

If you hang around fucking losers all day, you'll become a loser.

you don't automatically become ambitious just because of that. i think most people have goals in life but a lot of people just get stuck in procrastination mode.

has anyone actually gone from a non ambitious, habitual procrastinator to a highly ambitious, successful person and if so, how did you do it?

Yeah... this is definitely the place to ask for that. The majority of Sup Forums's traffic is from America. It's 3PM on the East Coast, so I doubt there's a lot of ambitious people on.

>Yeah... this is definitely the place to ask for that
touche
it was worth a shot at least

OK, that's me. People write entire books about this but here's the stripped down version.
1. Associate with people who also have ambition. That doesn't mean turn your back on your lazy friends, but they have to take a back seat and not be top priority.
2. Pursue something you enjoy and want to be better at. I would never have been successful trying to be a software developer even though I know I could have learned to do it well. I just wouldn't have liked it and that kills motivation.
3. Get involved with groups and organizations that DO THINGS. They will pull you along into being involved and want you to succeed (unlike many people in the workplace who love to see everyone else fail so they can look good). You'll also develop contacts you can use over time.

It's lack of knowing what to do.

cocaine

i also found being bullied works wonders.

as of this september i will be a millionaire which is not much these days but its better than being broke.

i was bullied and it simply made me stronger.

Wow. Your parents give you a down payment for a house and the real estate market appreciate that much?

TAI LOPEZ HERE

fuck that hate that scamass nigga

stop lurking Sup Forums

nope. i was given nothing.

feels good because i earned it all.

higher testosterone, makes you more ambitious, more bold etc, low testosterone= low energy.

>feels good because i earned it all.
Doing what?

not OP but can't be fucked making my own thread to generate some attention so I'm gonna ask here (somewhat related to the topic):

>I'm looking to go to college again (did art before and well know how that ends)
>nigga's broke so need to go to college to find work thats actually around but requires adequate education
>theres a lot of jobs in nursing homes and things like that, working with disabled people or elderly, children with special needs etc
>looking at college courses atm but not sure what to look for exactly
any Sup Forumsros able to help me out? I need a name for a course thats connected to what I mentioned. I'm looking at Social Studies right now but some courses are going more into psychology side of things and some, but very few, go into working with disabled people and all that

decent tips, ty

I know what I should do in order to fix my situation but but I just procrastinate the fuck out of everything until shit hits the fan and I get overwhelmed with stress. Why do I always do this? why do I self sabotage? Depression?

GET OFF Sup Forums.