1 month

>1 month
>has been on 6 vacations
>golfed 12 times
>Immigration? Courts say No.
>Tax Reform? Nope.
>Wall? GOP says No.
>Blames liberals for everything.

So... I know you hate liberals. But they wield no power.

Why isn't he working?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-uZLhEcp0c
politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303
politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-immigrants-john-boehner-235304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and the best part is:
there's almost 4 more years of this instant comedy material coming

long live our president

He's a good president and I am proud of him :)

Was it the GOP who protested his immigration executive order and got it blocked? Was it Trump? No it was filthy liberal scum.

Wait when did they say no to the wall?

trump is truth

he just baited you, newfriend

"We don't like federal law, so we're going to ignore it."

"Trump is so unconstitutional!"

trump is light

thats what she said

no, it was the American people.

> 'check em

8 years. There is 8 more years of this constant whining. Just thinking about it fills my heart with joy. Seeing the groups of people I despise cry non stop. Its better than sex or drugs

4 years, fgt

8*

ACLU and SPLC have both filed federal lawsuits which has put the wall on 'hold' indefinitely or until the court makes a decision. They are claiming hat it violates the constitution.

>7233884337

Nah because it's within his right as president to make executive orders such as that, and the American people made him president. Therefore the American people by extension WANTED that travel ban in place just by them giving him the executive power to do it. Liberals are being extremely loud crybabies and doing unconstitutional things to destroy this country and what the office of president means.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-uZLhEcp0c

murrican presidents are in office for 8 years?

4 but he'll get re-elected for sure

>723384358
daaaamn... look how close I was annons(723384358)

>better than sex or drugs
>sex or drugs
>or
>ON
>sex ON drugs
>sex ON drugs is better

i would potentialy applause sexing up drugs,providing it involves solely masculine vaginas.(clits)

This is fantastic.

As a liberal I feel like we all won. Especially the upper-middle class.

>I'll get massive tax breaks if he passes tax reform
>I don't care about immigration
>I don't care about fags in restrooms
>I don't care about Milo
>you can blame liberals all you want.
>and he's killing the GOP.

Do any other liberals feel like we actually won?

Even if it is 8 years of this, it's comedic genius.

Now I want to play GTA-5 dammit!

yeah they'll elect him again, he's that retarded (and so are murkans)

we get to watch some pretty awesome scandals play out, righties get super butthurt, lefties get super butthurt, dems lose careers, repubs lose careers

tbh what's to complain about

Top kek
The one guy who is trying to save your fatasses is getting cockblocked by cucks, and other cucks are approving the actions of said cucks
Yeah 'murrica, open your borders to more niggers, start teaching 250 different genders in school, let crooked politicians do as they please. Everything's fine!
The best part is you don't even understand what you are losing

>the american people made him president
"No."
>what is gerrymandering
>what is voter suppression
>what is voter abstention

>blah blah crybabies
The President isn't an autocrat, you ignorant faggot. The courts cucked The Donald when he overstepped his authority (because that's their job).

You should just neck yourself if you're so triggered. It's not getting any better for Donnie. If he doesn't manage to get himself impeached in the first year, it'll be a minor miracle.

or you could just forego the immigrants, and let Russia totally cuck the US, and end you from the highest levels of govt

but no, that couldn't happen!

KEK

>RUSSIA
gotta love them shills

>russia hacked the election

Travesty: Trumpanzee retards are angry about the leaks exposing the Russian espionage and treason.

They're not angry about the Russian espionage and treason itself.

How interesting. What fascinating times Americans live in.

A judge appointed by the GOP said no.

>Why isn't he working?

Because he's a fucking scam. Did you get it yet or do you need another month to find out.

Soon.

Still no proof
Still no evidence

The only good thing that came out of Trump being president is that he allows you to rape any women you want. Any age too!

He's already spent more money in 3 weeks than Obama did his entire 8 years. WTF did you cucks get us into?

Niggers gon nig

yeah, no.

it was a Republican judge.

atleast SNL is gonna be worth watching again the next 4 years

Yeah Flynn just re-signed for the hell of it.

>kek

GOP'ers say "no" to the wall every day.

21 billion dollars added to the debt? newp.

It's interesting that conservative "news" sources haven't reported on the infighting. It's still the liberals' fault (who have no power).

KEK

at what point did he mention russia?

Did you see the word "Russia" in that post, retard?
The GOP has done everything in their power to "rig" elections since the '60s (when Republicans who support equal rights for all citizens fled to the Democratic Party and "State's Rights" Dixiecrats took over the GOP). That's fucking history, nigger, and they've been losing power ever since - so they game the fucking system. The entire GOP should be hanged for treason.

No proof
No evidence

FBI says otherwise. The Trump campaign was in contact with the Kremlin throughout the election and after it. It is believed that Trump received millions of dollars from the Kremlin and Russian intelligence.

I'm honestly he didn't just respond with a picture of Hilary as if everyone aside from the pro-Trump crowd hasn't moved on yet.

it's slow-going...

but we've put an end to Sarah Palin's career (easy).

we've put an end to milo's career.

we'll be putting an end to bannon's career in about 2 weeks.

Flynn was easy.

trump should be pretty easy, the GOP's wavering on investigation.

Anyhow, keep your eyes open. Bannon's next. Two weeks and he's unemployed.

Obama care stays.
The fines for not having are once again effective (Trump temporarily suspended them).

politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303

What are you a fan of Nixon as well as trump? "It's not illegal if the president does it"?

The president can sign executive orders all he wants, but not when they are unconstitutional. Just like laws can't be passed if they are unconstitutional.

It's pretty basic and a fundamental part of how America is run and the fact that you don't understand any of this and yet are mad a liberals for it explains how trump one in the first place.....

Where's proof tho
Where's evidence tho

13 intelligence agencies.

Trump's been working for Russia, for several years.

Anyhow, it's classified information, but he's going to prison. 8 years K E K.

The FBI does not release details regarding any ongoing investigations. This has long been a policy of theirs.

You realize it's an active investigation?

Why would they going to leak anything until they are done?

implying the department of education is an intelligence agency.

implying the department of energy is an intelligence agency.

You are out of your mind if you think fiscal conservatives want to foot the bill of 20+ billion for a wall that's going to be like a band-aid over a gun-shot wound.

>when you have no proof whatsoever but you are paid by the post
>when you have no evidence whatsoever but are paid by the post

Because nobody hacked anything you retard

Immigrants are now flooding into the country after Trump's failed attempt. We are getting more under Trump than we did under Obama: politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-immigrants-john-boehner-235304

What about his travel ban was unconstitutional?
>you don't understand any of this and yet are mad a liberals for it explains how trump one in the first place.....
Would you like another 4 years? Because it sounds to me like you want another 4.

Yeah everything is one big conspiracy.

Russia has nothing to do with the GOP and DNC hack.

>being this clueless

kek

Keep blocking his efforts to close borders then
You already are filled with niggers and spics, wait for the muslims

Wonder why there were leaks about hilldawg's case then

when the 1000's of Russian shills left, it exposed Trump's retards on Sup Forums: all 2 of them.

Sad!

No proof tho

yeah! the muslims are coming!

:))'

Are you stating that there's no proof or evidence of Flynn resigning?

Could it be that you are slow in the head?

kek

>GOP hack

things that didn't happen.

>:))'

Because those leaks came from Fancy Bear/Russia.

The FBI isn't going to leak any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to remove sanctions after his election until the investigation is done.

Republican Judges shut Trump down

>oh those goddam libruls! hurr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr libruls ruined our magrations plan! durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Of Russian hackers ofc

Bless you! And keep doing God's work.

>TFW he has 4 years of daily fuckups ahead of him
>TFW the left is actually angry enough to get off their asses and vote in 2018 and 2020
>GOP congressmen are getting super anally devastated over town halls
>Blue wave in 2018
>Trump rage quits before 2020 because he's such a thin skinned faggot bitch who can't hear criticism without reaching unprecedented levels of assmad

I'm liberal and I'm comfy as fuck right now.

9th circuit - most liberal court in America

A girl falls in love with a young trappy boy.

Unable to stop confessing, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with tape and chloroform. Never minding social norms or laws regarding child abuse, she immediately kidnaps him, and is overjoyed to find an abandoned house where she can force him to have a crush on her aswell.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's abduction to the boy, he only looks at her with a horrified expression. After some beating, she finds out that she loves to abuse the boy she fell in love with. In fact, she decides to fuck him until he falls in love with her, because for too long has be been fearfully avoidant of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the girl forces the boy to give her his darkest, most private secrets and fears, in order to equip her with the weapons she needs to conquer his heart and mind. While she repeatedly rapes her loved one, MINDBREAK ensues as he begins to fall in love with her and questions the NATURE of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

>"stop hitting meeee! i'll call 911! omg stopppp!"

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, everyone thinks he's a pathetic loser. While he was trying to work up to confess, some other dude fucks the girl with his giant cock. The boy gives up on life and take refuge in online image boards, eventually becoming a huge faggot. I call it OP, the Sup Forumsnimation.

A boy falls in love with a pasta. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a script.

OR, stay with me on this, it was actually FBI insiders.

Welp the pro-Trump Russians shills have detected negative posts about Trump and are here to shitpost this thread into inexistence.

Bye gentlemen, I'll see you in the next one.

>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:49:35 No.723386709 ▶
>
> Bless you! And keep doing God's work.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:49:39 No.723386712 ▶
>File: 1487715359301.jpg (13 KB, 233x188)
>13 KB
>
> >TFW he has 4 years of daily fuckups ahead of him
> >TFW the left is actually angry enough to get off their asses and vote in 2018 and 2020
> >GOP congressmen are getting super anally devastated over town halls
> >Blue wave in 2018
> >Trump rage quits before 2020 because he's such a thin skinned faggot bitch who can't hear criticism without reaching unprecedented levels of assmad
> I'm liberal and I'm comfy as fuck right now.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:50:13 No.723386760 ▶
>
> 9th circuit - most liberal court in America
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:50:23 No.723386768 ▶
MINDBREAK ensues as he begins to fall in love with her and questions the NATURE of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:50:35 No.723386787 ▶
>File: alt right BTFO.gif (1.7 MB, 288x162)
>1.7 MB
>
> >"stop hitting meeee! i'll call 911! omg stopppp!"
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:50:52 No.723386818 ▶
>File: 1458399721659.png (425 KB, 579x730)
>425 KB
> A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, everyone thinks he's a pathetic loser. While he was trying to work up to confess, some other dude fucks the girl with his giant cock. The boy gives up on life and take refuge in online image boards, eventually becoming a huge faggot. I call it OP, the Sup Forumsnimation.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:51:20 No.723386851 ▶
>File: 1459497096967.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080)
>151 KB
> A boy falls in love with a pasta. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a script.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)15:51:25 No.723386862 ▶
>
> OR, stay with me on this, it was actually FBI insiders.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to respond to his feelings, the girl pretends not to notice his obvious crush on her and spends her days trying to keep him in the friendzone. One day out of the blue however, the boy approaches her recounting a confession of love to her that never happened.

Severely confused and scared by his sudden outburst, the girl tries letting him down easy and make things between them normal again. They two of them patch things up but soon the boy begins acting more and more like the type of person she'd fall for. She doesn't think much of it at first but she slowly begins to realize that the new light she was seeing him in was too perfect to be coincidence.

Unsure what to think of this, she tries to put aside the notion that he's stalking her since she's really finding him to be a sweet guy in spite of the oddly on point choices he makes but her doubts and fears won't go away. While she tries to reconcile her growing fascination with the boy and her sense of what's proper and what isn't, DRAMA ensues as the boy begins to fall out of love with her and she catches him being unfaithful to some other girl on his phone.

>how do i english
Nice try, Sergei.
Tell Vlad I said, "Howdy!"

anyhow, since refaglicans set precedence with voter fraud and collusion with other countries for elections, democrats get to do the same thing.

2020's going to be hilarious. Righties' turn to freak out and cry, protest, drink pabst and burn their Camaros.

A girl rises in hate without a boy.

Able to deny, she is inepted by a deus ex machina with the boy’s phone number. Always minding the normal area code, she hesitantly calls him and is disappointed to find out that he hates her as well.

But that same night, when she recounts the next night’s denial to the boy, he only looks at him with an understanding expression. Before some investigation, she loses out that the boy he called is the same he rose in hate with. In fiction, he does exist in this universe at all. He is the boy’s alternate universe counterpart, who has risen in hate with the MC’s own AU self, who too is unhappily unaware of his crush.

Good behavior ensues as the one blocks down a disagreement to take each other their lightest, least public secrets in disorder to disarm the other with the weapons they need to surrender the heart of their other selves. While the one flees from their respective hated ones, DRAMA ensues as they cease to rise in hate with each other in addition and answer the NATURE OF HATE.

Where did you people come from? Seriously, you are anonymouse, someone spill the beans and make this thread interesting. Anyone who has spent any time here knows that there are a bunch of newfriends posting anti-Trump threads.