Call Steve Albini right now if you want!

Did you guys know you can just call Steve Albini anytime you want to? He doesn't actually have a home, he lives in a room at Electrical Audio with his wife. When you call EA it's usually Steve who picks up the phone! 24 hours a day!

Two things you need to know about this situation:
#1: he can't change the EA phone number because they've stopped issuing landline numbers in Chicago.
#2: Steve will always be the one to answer the phone after all the other EA employees have gone home for the night and he will talk to you until you hang up. This drives his wife crazy as shit.

Pic related, have fun Sup Forums.

how pathetic

this is like the 4th thread you made about this. has a single person called him yet

ask him about some of the bands he recorded here

no ;___;

How is he able to make enough to keep EA afloat and live comfortably when he charges for far less than other studios and doesn't take royalties?

long story short: he doesn't. actually surprised the feds haven't caught on yet

I hope he doesn't get busted though. The world needs his kind of studio and recording ethic around.

if he received checks only for heart-shaped box, he'd be set for life

Heart-Shaped Box got diddled in the production process and more or less became Scott Litt's work. But yeah Steve would have probably still made bank off that.

>yfw it's actually albini making these threads because he's lonely and looney

steev if ur reading this bring back rapeman

Fuck you you dumb nigger Shellac is everything Rapeman was and more

I don't want to hear you ramble on about all the rym-punk you've produced Steve

Will call in an hour and post results

Kill yourself

I called him last week and my girlfriend found the number in our phone's history
His number has been called a lot lately and she keeps hanging up phone calls as soon as she sees me enter the room
idk what's going on

The internet tells me he's worth ten million, so whatever OP

What are essential Steve Albini records apart from Songs About Fucking?

Rich Man's Eight Track
At Action Park

Honestly, all of his Shellac records. Even Terraform.

Pretty much all of Big Black, Rapeman, and Shellac.