Asian hooker thread

> Got these two in Thailand for dirt cheap
Post experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also general Asian amateur nudes thread

my favorite story

I hope you got them on discount. What's the fucking point of going to Thailand if you aren't getting Ladyboys?

underaged Thai hookers?

On the bucket list now.

How much did they cost?

Isn't this crotch thicket of the leftie disgusting? Also, any lesbian stuff?

Filipina bitches are often sexy as fuck.

China in the early 2000s was so much better than nasty Southeast Asian jungle Asians. Truly the golden age.

2500 baht for the night

No, I don't have a problem with that. They made out a bit but only when I urged them to

The real price is yet to come from the medical bills for your STD's.

Thinking Thai girls are ugly

>kek

thats what, 70 dollars? good deal.

Did you bareback any of them?

They look like cavemen/monkeys. Even though I have yellow fever, thais have none of the elegant features so alluring in Asians

Thai girls are ok but everybody knows that Chinese, Japanese and Korean women are better than SE Asians.

WTF, this isn't a gore/suicide thread.

more?

They vary a lot more in their looks but always look good in the Miss Universe pageants. Japanese and Korean girls all look the same.

Going to Phuket in a few months. Anyone have any tips for finding some teenage, maybe slightly under aged hookers?

Yeah about that. It was money well spend

American detected.

But truth on the STDs. Enjoy them, those girls are riddled with issues.

Well they've probably been getting fucked by Americans since they were 9 so not really their fault.

One on the right, "I'm here to have fun and make money! ^.^"
One on the left, "Where exactly did I so wrong in life that I am in this room..."

Needs a penis. Give her a penis and she's perfect.

>In Thailand for conference
>Co-workers go to bed early, I kept drinking, wanted to see town.
>About to go into bar, hear someone say "Mister! Mister? Yum Yum?
>Look over, see girl, can't be older than 10
>Think "oh, homeless kid wants food"
>Take some money, give it to her
>Girl gives big smile, grabs my hand, takes me into building we're outside of
>Girl says something to woman in front foyer, woman says something and points to hall.
>Door after door with sheets over doors. One room hear giggling and slapping sounds
>Girl lifts sheets, points to bed and starts grabbing for my pants

You get the idea. Long story short, I vacation in Thailand every chance I can get.

more pics

got pics?

Bullshit.

i missed it, she gave you a place to sleep for the night? Was it the best sleep you had, thats why you go there now? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Yes. Underage Prostitutes in Thailand are a myth.

milfs, my guy

Nowadays in Thailand that's a great way to get arrested unless his story is old.

The child sex trade has moved to Cambodia/Laos.

It was a very comfy bed. Beat my SleepComfort at the Hotel.

Fairly old. 2002.

Last summer I attended a company meeting in Hong Kong to discuss about a company merger with the local Hong Kong's branch. I met the director of the Hong Kong's branch and he invited me back to his house for dinner after. He introduced me to his wife and I ended up taking her back to my hotel to sleep with as an appreciate gift for the merging of our two companies. Oddest experience of my life ever. Not sure if it's some sort of Asian tradition to share your wife when you seal a successful business deal or if it's just his kink but I'm glad it happened.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

i got to check out those beds? was it a king or queen? got the name, i need a new bed. Was it foam or coil?

Not very bright for Thailand to crack down on one of the only reasons a Westerner would visit.

nice try

so you're a pedophile?

maybe his "wife" was a hooker ?
And he was like "If I don't make it, I'll at least have a good time! But If I make it, might as well offer her!"

how does it feel being a pedophile

not odd at all, friends father worked for IBM awhile back, told us about that type of shit he claims he happily denied the offer, when offered. But we all know the real truth.

>Asian hooker from Thailand

No..not at all. I just have sex with kids. I'm not attracted to them or anything.

GTFO

Need full video asap

ur the scum of society

If true, I am extremely interested in how the child prostitution buisiness works. What can you do, what does it cost, dont you feel like a child molester?

Also I was in Denmark, I wanted to have sex with hooker (never done before) because booze. Go to strip club. Cute girl comes next to me and ask me for good time. I think hell yeah how much? 1500 kroners for 20 mins, 2500 with wine bottle.

okay

calculate in euro's. 200 euro's without wine bottle. Wtf.

Later I found out they don't even sex. Just do shitty lapdance. Mfw.

There are some hooker houses in the neighborhood with sex for 50-100 euro for half an hour but they all look old/fat/ugly

So she took you down the hall and fed you donuts and hot cocoa?

Punch and pie.

To get charged so much you must be ugly as fuck. 2.5k baht holy fuck mate

>Phuk et

that would be distracting, would have to do doggy

Do you know anybody who looks handsome while drunk?

from which year is this pic?

how old are they?

what is this?

OP here, left one 15 right one 14

They look worn out as fuck for teenagers.

He showed me his family/wedding pictures. He had a son as well so I'm not to sure about his wife being a hooked but then again I can't really tell Asians apart so maybe he had me fooled.

It was my first time in an Asian country so I really didn't know what to expect. Not too familiar with how etiquette and manners work in those countries, just assumed it would be similar to ours. I thought it would be a formal business meeting but Asians as it turns out are very nice people.

Trying

Sadly no asian hookers near me. Only eastern European

bump

They've probably been doing it for 10 years already.

You are the real MVP, I bet that was some good pussy

russian?

>Sadly no asian hookers near me. Only eastern European
Where do you live?

Was she okay with all this? Or did she get forced into doing it?

Don't them orientals ever shave? gross. would still bang

Don't know the situation in denmark, but thats pretty unusual for europe
I live in austria and for 100€ you can bone a normal girl for half an hour, thats like a normal standard price for a standard girl
Same is in amsterdam and germany, czech is way cheaper but the girls are pretty fucked up

Eastern Europe

>70$
>so much

You're either poor, retarded, or this is b8.

I'm gonna go with all three though.

I know right? You'd think that they would know it's mostly western men who will be paying them so they should try to groom themselves according to standards of the customers they are trying to attract.

No close. She's Romanian.

Guess you meant me. I live in the Netherlands

Yeah I was like fuck this place. Pole dancers didn't even go full nude.
Been in a strip club in Prague too. Some girls were okay but I didn't trust anything there because nothing had a price and nobody could tell me the price of anything. Also strange guys with suits and sunglasses all over the place.

Live in the Netherlands, not near Amsterdam but maybe I'll go look for a grill there because I can literary window shop over there

With or without a condom? How much for a BJ only with no condom? On average?

welke stad?

>Romanian
>Russian
>close

triggered tbqh

Ik wip op en neer bij de rode zones in Gruun en Ljouwert

nice ass, more?

dont you all worry about stds? condoms dont protect from everything

It was. I actually hadn't slept with anyone in a few months so I was going through sort of a dry spell which only added to how great that night was.

I think she was alright with it. Her english wasn't very good but when I took her back to my hotel I asked her if she really wanted to sleep with me or not just to make sure her husband wasn't forcing her or anything. She said it was fine and she was looking forward to it so I left it at that.

Lol you must be ugly i was there in Nov and it was 2k or even 1500 baht

>is 14
>Doesn't know the value of money
>hasn't worked a day in his life
>doesnt know that filipinas are filled with diseases
>has the audacity to tell someone else its not a lot
>In eastern europe 70$ is a little over 1/3 the minimum wage.

how much her?

more with sound

Only one left. Got other ladies who work there

keep posting please

Any video/pics of her pussy??

show them

yes show us her pussy please

Delet this

She is ugly as fuck and you should be ashamed for paying her for sex.

Cont.

> get home
> few weeks pass
> weird lesions on my cock
> go to clinic
> mfw I got herpes from a 10yo

Fuckin slut.

>tfw been working since 15
>tfw when American and 70$ is pocket change

I'm sorry you're poor.

need sauce on that video

bump

Sorry you live in some kind of pseudo russian shit country user. 70usd is like a daily budget.