Eternal /got/ general

if you could pair up any two completely random cast members to do a press tour at SDCC together who would they be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rs4XR4fbY8U?t=254
youtu.be/cPpTgkBuzCg?t=380
youtu.be/d6dACq9JTTg?t=5m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sansa's smile at Jon then look at Littlefinger, mirrors when she lied to Royce and the others then looked at Littlefinger.

Gives the reaction people expected from her and that would fool them, (crying in front of Royce, smiling at Jon) then looking at Petyr to show how she really feels and that it was an act (stop crying and looks directly at Petyr and opens her mouth slightly, stops smiling and stares directly at Petyr and opens her mouth slightly)

youtu.be/rs4XR4fbY8U?t=254

youtu.be/cPpTgkBuzCg?t=380

It's poetry, it rhymes.

Ciansa confirmed.

Isaac and Isaac. Totes

Literally my two favorite cast members. Good pic, OP.

scuze me no meme answers allowed please thank you

Sansa is a very good girl for daddy LF

Cast him

Shut up, that's not a meme answer. Isaac can handle it all. He's a smart boy. And a beautiful boy. He's basically the best boy there ever was. I'd watch double Isaac interviews. Anyone in their wright mind would.

Rickon and dickon

joncon

Jon con?

These ones.

This I'd watch anything with clones in it

why so buttblasted

Why do australians say "heaps" all the time?

I am in love with Isaac Hempstead-Wright. I would die for him. Can you say that about anyone?

It's a meme you dip.

tfw the orphan black press tour only had one tatiana maslany :[

Fuck you.

How many isaacs could you make out of kristians body mass?

remember when you children lost your shit because i said robb is better than jon

He's dead just let it go already!

gay ass Bran thread. Go fuck yourself, /got/

What did he mean by this?

if you dont like the pic i used then someone else can step up and make a thread for once

Azor Cersei, the queen that was promised

Anyone else feel confused towards the Dorne plotline? Dorne became uninteresting when Oberyn died and his wife (that no one cares about) led a revolution against the Prince (who we don't know that well) and killed him with the sand snakes (for some reason)

Just why? It seems so pointless and it was definitely boring. Things got a ton better when Olena Tyrel showed up and told them all to shut up

where the webm of sophie being rude as fuck and taking shots while missandei was talking at the panel

Is that a no?

>DAE hate dorne?

dude

4 and three quarters

who /showusyourmuscles/ here?

If we're lucky she will stick around in dorne and keep telling everybody of.
Based QoT

I'm predicting next season D&D will take their relationship physical like I think will also happen in the books.

Petyr in the books is nice to Sansa, he understands her, she feels lonely without him and based on the show I'm thinking his plan will work. The Vale will go North for her but Jon will have taken it with his wildling army and giants and cause he was legitimized he'll be king and Sansa will stick by Petyr's side to try and get rid of Jon. And after all the good things Petyr will have done and how close they are, she'll take initiative, sleep with him and he'll take her maidenhead.

In the show they're also setting it up but had to keep Sansa involved which is why she stupidly agreed to marry Ramsay and Petyr uncharacteristically didn't know about Ramsay, makes him easier to forgive when he comes through later. And by getting the Vale and not being vindictive when she sent the letter even after rejecting him the first time, he proves himself loyal to her and that he'll come through for her. And the way he knew and understood her and what she was really feeling when Jon was crowned when not even Jon noticed, shows that he knows her better than anyone there. Even the gentle way she rejected him makes it so the next time they have romantic contact, she'll be the one to initiate it and it'll probably involve sex and be a real and proper first time for her.

yeah Olena is such a fucking bitch she's great

How do you go from this to this ?

meme magic

im going to need everyone to stop fancasting got actors as the next bond/bond girl

this was the COTF design we deserved

She and Tywin would have made Westeros great again if only le meme dorf hadn't fucked everything

Ohhh i didn't notice that. It's clear that she's teaming up with littlefinger again. I hope she dies before the s7 ends.

>The thing about the meme (pronounced "meem") is that characters that people actually love die, fagget.

Died.
Not die.
S1 was Eddard, S3 was the RW... back then it was like you say.

Now?
Jon Snow in S5 but for obvious reasons it doesn't count, and that aside it's all villains (roose, walder, tywin, ramsay, meryn, etc.. ) characters no one gives a fuck about (doran, trystane, mace, kevan - taking about showfags PoV here obviously) or 'good' characters that people would probably rather still be alive but aren't strongly concerned anyway like Margaery.

If the show was still like it was in the Eddard/RW days, people like Tyrion/Dany/Jon(for real)/Arya/Sansa would die.

Yet they didn't, and I would be anything at just about any odds that tyrion/dany/jon don't die in S7 because they are 100% guaranteed to live...
And Arya/Sansa are almost as safe. Maybe 95% instead of a straight up 100%.

Pretty Pia

>I would die for him.
I hope you do.

Im surprised here no one cheered for sophie when she said she want her character to die.

Tyrion, Jon and Dany have main character plot armor.

Arya has Gurm's waifu plot armor.

So the only choices left for ebin main character death in season 7 are Sansa, Cersei and Jaime

You're the one posting in a Bran thread, you disgusting piece of shit.

I don't think sansa is not that safe as long as she's being a bitch to jon.

I didn't think I cared anymore but just the thought of jamie dying makes me kinda sad.
I have no illusions about him surviving tho.

yiss

I don't think she'll die, unless it's suicide or something.

She doesn't trust Jon and I don't think she ever will. But I do think that she'll start trusting Petyr almost completely, to the point of being intimate with him.

I think their joint downfall will be that they'll make a plan against Jon but because neither one knows Northerners as well as they thought, it'll go wrong and they'll be found out.

I think at that point Littlefinger will take full blame for it and die to spare Sansa. And because Sansa's now lost the person closest to her, who she loved and it's partially her fault, she'll leave for the Vale and never come back. She'll realize that Winterfell is not really a home like she thought cause she's changed so much and being around Jon, who she had turned against, will remind her of how and why she lost Petyr so she won't want to be around Jon anymore and so has no reasons to stick around.

He'll probably kill himself after driving a sword through mad queen Cersei's back for maximum pottery about "they came to the world together, they left it together"

Preston needs to stop sucking Dornish dick. I don't see why he complains about the story being about lineage and special blood, then goes own to attribute everything to people with lineage and special blood. Is it for farfetched that a religious movement appears during a highly unstable time?

Fucking normies thinking that s6 was good make me mad

Sansa has the """""""""""rape"""""""""" victim plot armor.

I don't see her dying any time soon.

As for Cersei/Jaime, well as I said, Cersei is villain, and (as sad as it is) Jaime is probably a 'who cares' random character for most or at least a lot of showfags.

I'd eat her pussy. I just would.

I'm hoping he'll die more poetically.

He'll kill Cersei but she triggered wildfire so a lot of the city starts blowing up and being set on fire. He'll calmly like he's almost in shock walk to the White Sword Tower, get the White Book and start writing down the good deeds he did as if he's setting the record straight, before wildfire also takes the Red Keep.

He actually dies of anal wart complications.

>Source: I'm GRRM

That is just an aesthetically pleasing human being. Anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar.

Yeah I always thought Sansa would actually be crushed if Petyr died, contrary to what peple expect.

youd probably get splinters

What is this character's name again?

In pestons autistic mind everyone is mindraping everyone and playing 4d chess.
The sparrow movement is so cool because it's spontaneous and about the small folk taking some power for themselfs the only way they realistically can.

For showfags that's to be expected since D&D completely ruined Petyr's character, so I expect a large backlash like what happened when Sansa got raped, if and when she gets intimate with Petyr or mourns him a lot if he dies. There'll be extra butthurt if she mourns him as fiercely as she mourned Ned, Robb and her mother.

In the books they're really close so there's no reason for Sansa not to actually feel crushed if he dies.

I love you fat man. Never change

Why are we allowed to have generals since the show is in-between seasons?

What changed?

There was hardly any outrage when he kissed Sansa

Can you imagine all the autists contained in this thread, spilling all over Sup Forums?

Pissing in an ocean of piss etc...

That was before he gave her over to the Boltons and she got raped.

Which to this day has a lot of people not believing he didn't know about Ramsay cause you'd only know that for certain (cause people don't trust Petyr's own word) from watching and reading interviews which not all show watchers do.

Show watchers hate Petyr and don't trust him, hence the "boos" when Sophie said she wants him as king. They'll be super pissed if she has consensual has sex with him especially if she's the one that initiates it. They'd be extra pissed if they get so close that she mourns his death.

youtu.be/d6dACq9JTTg?t=5m59s

Does Sophie start feeling up Ramsay??

if this was a guy and a girl there would be no doubt

Branton Chigurh

I don't mean to sound like a creep, but I would love to massage his temples.

Seeing how atleast one of them is gay I'd say there would be alot of doubt

Jesus that kid is such a little faggot

im saying if it were two straight people obviously

h o l d t h e d o o r

The only real hole I see in Sansa not sticking by Petyr's side is her experience in the book being a bastard, and her in the show struggling with and considering Jon being a Stark.

Sansa as Alayne is starting to realize how bastards are perceived, and according to some theories, is modelling some of what Alayne likes or doesn't like, on Jon. But even as a bastard, she has Petyr to protect her and people like Lothor Brune who'll defend her and reassure her against dudes who talk shit about her, something when meeting Jon again she'll hopefully realize he never had since his tormentor was Cat. So they may bond a bit more and she'll understand him a bit more.

In the show she's been struggling with trusting Jon and even if she still doesn't trust him fully, she considers him a Stark and was willing to give him the Lord's Chambers. And in Sophie's ever changing mind, wants him and her to rule as King and Queen and recognizes the true Stark morals in him.

Bravo GRRM

No, pretty sure she's putting her arm behind her back to scratch it and then she reaches down to scratch her leg

What does baby-boi say in that facebook video? It sounds like, "Darling, I'm soooooo" followed by incomprehensible mumbling.

what facebook video

I want you to die

>Just why? It seems so pointless and it was definitely boring.

It was the start of D&D's "Let's condense the plot by killing unnecessary characters needlessly" phase

See: The Blackfish deciding he'd rather throw himself at some Lannister footmen than help his niece reclaim the North because lol why not

it's on the official GoT page. It's the second one down, it's the cast signing posters n shiet.

for real

s-s-s-SAMEFAG

no.. are you denying that he's a complete faggot? come on now

You can't explain that.

I'm glad to see people are just as gay for adult Isaac as they were pedo for young Isaac

The US is the most moral nation of the western world. We are the only one's that fought a war to end slavery, the only ones that conquer land and then return it to the people rather then holding it as a vassal state, hell compare our revolution to the barbarism of the French for example. While the US makes mistakes, it has always led the way in terms of right and wrong and set an example for the world - a moral leader.

USA USA USA

>Isaac is hot, NDT is not blind.
Explained quite easily

me in the back.