You find a time machine, but it turns out it can only be used once...

You find a time machine, but it turns out it can only be used once. Once you use it you cannot return to your original point in time in which you started. What time and date do you go to and why?

5 min into the future when this thread is dead

If you travel into the future you'll be seen by those there as a backwards retard and if you go back in time you'll likely end up being tried as a witch and executed. Best to go way back in time and spend your life time discovering what various dinosaurs tasted like.

>Time thread, uses worm hole....

Back in time to tell hitler everything that went wrong, so he can win the war.

into your moms puseyy to murder you

sept. 1 2012, kill my past self, he deserved it

I wait till to the lottery numbers are drawn and then go back a day

I'd go back 6000 years and kill Eve

Back to the beginning that way im able to fuck every woman alive and be considered everyones ancestor.

I was going to say that but now..
I go back 10 minutes and filter this thread before it happened.

What's the problem with that? At least 10.000 years into the future. If humanity still exists you're going to have an easy time. If not, well, fuck it.

Worm holes can be used for time travel too. duh..

Hitler was a drugged up maniac. He didn't listen to his advisers why the fuck would he listen to some retard who claims to be from the future? You'd end up in a gas chamber quicker than you can divulge the hiding place of Ann Frank.

To before I'm born; watch myself get born and prevent myself from making any of the mistakes I previously made.

September 25th 1962, so I have time and can get the resources to make the Cuban Missile Crisis more interesting.

maybe a 15 minutes before original point?

>Hitler was a drugged up maniac
We all know who is behind this post.

JIDF btfo

+500 years into the future

Last night, to buy a winning powerball ticket

Back to January 21st, 2017 so that I can watch Donald Trump become President of the United States three times in my life.

Would do this depending on how it effects the space time continuum.

Probaly to 2004, no cancerous internet and no newfags

>Plot Twist
Your actions change the number.

>Another plot twist
Your girl wins and leaves you for a nigger.

Wow wait hang on. When was the second time?

About 10 years back. I will start researching on time travel, compile my gained knowledge and pass it 10 years later to myself before entering the time machine I just found. After n iterations I will be able to build the time machine myself, thus breaking the cycle of paradox.
Finally, I will name my newly created time machine to honor Sup Forums:

RETARDIS

8 times user.

>he wins
>wins the recount
>gets electorate to vote him in
>takes oath of office

And thats for just his first term. Cant wait for the second term.

a week ago and play the lottery.
obvious but there you go.

I suppose I could commit a crime, my past self providing an alibi but I'd rather be rich than waste my one trip on revenge or pleasure.

december 2001 for a practically unlimited supply of party hats and christmas crackers on rs

>hillary voter detected

Hasn't happened yet, will happen in 2020 though. I suppose my plan hinges on me living for four years and not getting murdered by some intolerant liberal who doesn't like people with different views as them.

no DNA evidence
Knowing what I know now
Be a sex machine

I can't reverse my own time / life, so what's the point?

Even if i go back in time to warn my childhood self of something, it won't un-do my life.
It would just create a split timeline, one where i did shit i regret, and another where i was visited by myself from the future.

Word, now I get it.
Fuck you, this behavior is why people don't like us Trump voters.

You don't like liberals, do you?

>travel in time
>earth has moved from origin time to arrival time
>die in space

3 min into the past before I find the time machine so I can use it again

I don't like intolerant liberal bigots.

I didn't mean to imply that all liberals are intolerant or bigoted. A lot of them seem to be, though. Especially these days.

the only true answer in this thread

>Fuck you blablabla
Idc mate.
In disguise as a trump supporter I can act as stupid as I want and still win.

Checkmate.

Can't kill a fairytale.

>implying that a machine able to travel through time can't travel through space
wew lad

Then you time travel to the same day of the year you stupid retard

Aren't you acting like an intolerant liberal bigot right now?

Easiest question ever.

>Go back to 2010, be better at my new job right off the start.
>Not married yet, don't get married.
>No house yet... Take downpayment and buy bitcoin when it was like $0.25
>Be multimillionaire by 2013, life is good.

I got trips last post. I already won.

I mean, I'm at least a step above that right now, since I at least acknowledge that not everybody that holds opposing political views is intolerant/racist/bigoted/etc

implying the solar system isn't moving in the spiral arm of the galaxy that is itself moving

>hiding place

yeah whatever retard if youre gonna come at me with this stupid atrology shit then go and fuck a black hole with your baby dick

I'd go back a year and get rich on bets

>atrology

The earth goes around the sun.
Our galaxy rotates with our solar system in it.
Universe is expanding.
There's no way to come out on earth if you leave from earth.

August 5th 2016 best day of my life

Actually yeah. The space part of space/time is pretty important. Even if you could figure out how to compensate for the curvature of space (we can't yet) then you still end up with a terminal placement issue if the timeframes are long enough. For example, in 1000BC, what was the ground height from the planet's core where you are now sitting? Good stuff to know if you don't want to arrive underground or dropping to your death.

Jan 19th 2014.....treat my ex better.....I lost a great person because I treated her like shit.....I miss you Bing. This will allow me to keep my best friend (my dog) I rescued him on the 18th and it will give me enough time to do a better job and not be a cunt to the love of my life.....doesn't matter though in the end I'll be ending my life when my dog dies.

Are you a tolerant person then?
How far does this tolerance reach?

kek

when time travel has become a public transport

You could just use the machine to go anywhere in time (assuming the machine comes with you) and then locate the earth using the machine and get there by gravity. As long as you get close enough to the Earth you are saved.

Please be a troll. You can't seriously be this dumb.

Far enough into the future that I can sell my knowledge of early 21th century civilization and live an easy life.
Like 10-20k years should be fine.

also, gravitation waves distort space/time. finding a way to travel time may be easier to figure out that how to navigate space while doing so.

Actually you gotta be way dumber for asking.

2000 years later. to see what will happend to humanity if we have regress i bring a computer a gun and all that i need to become god of the futur. If they are more advenced technologically I enjoy the new possibilities with a past eye

true - with advanced enough space travel you could exit the solar system, travel in time then travel back to earth with a fair amount of safety

2001. The beginning of the short few best years of my life.

>god of the futur
>what will happened to humanity
>if we have regress
>god of the futur
>advenced
Gooby pls

Tolerance is all relative. Last decade's "tolerant person" is this decade's "sexist/misogynist/racist" so that is not a question with a cut and dry answer. The answer to your question depends on who you ask. I think that I'm pretty tolerant.

As far as how far-reaching my tolerance is, I'm not going to sit down and list everything that I am and am not tolerant against. I'll say that I don't believe that people should be silenced for their opinions, even ones that offend my sensibilities or that I don't agree with, and I don't automatically lump everyone into the "good people" or "bad people" basket just because they share similar viewpoints, political or otherwise. That isn't to say that everyone that shares a political stance can't be "bad" in my eyes, I just don't automatically assume so.

This

yes, he can

lol i spotted the idiot with the baby dick, whats wrong cant find a black hol to stick it in galileo?

obviously i meant astrology you stupid fuck are you really so shit that you have to attach onto a typo??? fight me with logic you dumbass!!

Far enough back in time to copyright certain words, if you can even copyright words... get royalties anytime a company wants to use the word for advertising.

stik yer babe duck in black wholeplz

June 1,1941, somehow convince hitler that invading Russia is a bad plan. Then sit back and watch the nazis finish off the jews and win the war.

>end up in a gas chamber quicker than you can divulge the hiding place of Ann Frank.
Kek'd

okay steven hawkin you can calm down with that stupid sciende shit

the second before i leave in the time machine

>astrology
I want to be belive you are real for the luls

Would do it anyway - fuck the spacetime continuum.

i dont get it???

stupid fuck???

i'd travel back in time to the moment i was given a time machine. that way, i can tell myself what it was like and give a suggestion as to where to go. and have sex with myself. then probably go back again in his time machine and just make an infinite number of me's, for world domination and for sexual research.

just check the winning lottery numbers which would only be like a year back or less buy that exact number, be rich!!??
how easy can this be

i would go to the future to find a better time machine, then go back using said time machine and then tell everyone here the truth about op
edit: hes a faggot

Go back in time and create my own religion, i will call it independent thinking

Lol you can't edit on Sup Forums

edit: wtf why?

astrology pertains to star signs like pices, cancer, scorpio ect and what they say about your personality/future

Astronomy is the study of stars

probably being trolled but I still want to believe you've got wifi in the doublewide

more likely various dinosaurs will discover what you taste like.

THIS

>independent thinking
Sick tipping.
I bet you own more than 5 fedoras.

Good point. I'd be dead.

Would go back to the summer of 2015 and plae a huge bet on Leicester City to win Premier League and the winner in all the other league and sports.

Hey! My momma lives in a trailer!

lol! smarty pants is talking about pieces and cancer and shit, its all the same shit idiot astrology astronoy its close enough now shut the fuck up

Checked.
Why '76?

haha sick redneck jokes you stupidass fight me for real with logic and knowledge

weak bait is weak