youtube.com/watch?v=DSBGW65-F_k
youtube.com/watch?v=BzHEI6Ha3UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OC
youtube.com/watch?v=BTkQaDKbdpc

this is now a britbong thread

In 2018....................

$1 = £1,3

All imported goods will be 40-50% more expensive than 1y ago.

You will c GBP/USD ratio in next month when UK will start leaving UE. GBP will loose a lot. UK people will loose a lot.

You will C. Scotland will be independent. Irleand will unite.

Yes. You are idiots.

fuck off sand nigger

im half Irish you cuck northern Ireland will go down in everyway if it joins back and Scotland will not be able to survive as an independent nation. rule brittiania

Fuckkkkkk.

What the banana peel did you just fucking say about bananas, you YLYL cancer? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the potassium platoon, I've been involved in numerous raids on hugboxes and I have over 300 confirmed derailed threads. I am trained in really, really, really liking this picture and I'm the top worshipper of Lori in the entire board. You are nothing to me but just another angry faggot. I will make you laugh out loud with bananas the likes of which have never been seen before on this thread, mark my potassium filled words. You think saying that shit to me over the internet will faze me? Think again try hard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across Sup Forums, and your threads are being derailed right now so you better prepare for banana bombardment, newfag. The bombardment that derails the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You're fucking done, son. I can be on any board, any thread and I can shitpost bananas in over 700 ways, and that's just with my first folder. Not only am I extensively experience in shitposting, but I have access to the entire archives of the Sup Forums shitposting directory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cancerous thread off of the face of the board, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking keyboard. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your thread is paying the price, you goddamn butt hurt faggot. I will shitpost bananas all over you and you will drown in potassium and lulz. Your thread is dead, kiddo.

>Literally nobody gives a shit about Scotland, the entire country (more a principality anyway) is a meme and without England paying for everything will quickly return to poverty
>£ had dropped and a result exports go up, who'd have thought
>Still thinking that everyone cares about money more than anything

Bet you're over the moon Tony bliar is back

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

Are you an exporter? If not, shut the fuck up because you will be seeing zero benefit from devaluation of the pound you dense cunt.

Is this a banana thread now

Game?

no

payday 2

youtube.com/watch?v=CTabRBFG5fM

Scotland independent, being ruled by Germany! Dick...

youtube.com/watch?v=althyZTK-i4

ALL YOU BANNANA SHITPOSTERS

WE NEED YOU

OP SAID HE WAS GONNA KILL HIMSELF IF HE GOT 147 REPLIES

GET SHITPOSTING

> →

Well tbqh i think german literature or italian classics are better.

tfw niggers in UK

If they try and force united Ireland it will be fucking hairy in the north

Good ol payday community i love it

youtube.com/watch?v=GH4i4vgu7rM

>tfw your shithole country is actually the one with all the mudslimes

You ever been to England? Or is that just based on all the dank memes youve seen?

youtube.com/watch?v=DSBGW65-F_k

youtube.com/watch?v=BzHEI6Ha3UI 3