My name is Amal, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded...

My name is Amal, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the West. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the islamic netball team, and starter on my badminton team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot husband (He just massaged my ankle, Shit was SO halal). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

No one fucking cares bitch. Grow up and learn to deal with your own shit.

>my name is anal
Stopped reading there.

TITS OR GTFO, no exceptions

Even black monsters like you.

If this is such a bad place, why are you here?

Stupid sandnigger if you hate the west go die in your muslim goat fucking country cause goat pussy is the only one you ever got

KYS you filthy monkey

I love you Amal. You are a true inspiration for my life. I wish you all the luck in life.

Not everyone here is messed up. I just want to say good for you on your accomplishments.

Personally I don't like Islam as my family left Iran because of it. Islam is a backward religion who insists god can only speak Arabic and it's ok to have soaves and treat women as property.

retarded newfags don't know copypasta. go back to 9fag retards

you can't even read, subhuman

She clearly needs passionate sex with a man with a large cock

Did we kill your mum with one of our Bombs like the thousands of niggers like you we kill every day? Jeez calm your tits nigger lady

TITS of GTFO

>Thanks for listening
>Listening

I'm not going to bother reading this bait. Fuck that cunt is ugly. You can tell she has a stubbly pussy

>porchmonkey

You are superior, we are inferior. Fuck our white assholes with a big black dildo, Amal. We deserve it.

I have been blessed in my life that my ancestors were not slaves and that i'm not a nigger

>Trying this hard to be white

Fuck Muslim

>Claims that we are insecure
>Brags about her hot husband, and good grades to validate herself to us.

I bet that finger of yours has lost itself up your own asshole too many times trying to get your head out.

Watch Tommy Sotomayor you dark skinned bastard machine then maybe you will be able to introspect and realize some of your imperfections.

I would have to say you are most likely not a Muslim due to even knowledge of this site, and I have to simply say that your usage of "halal" seemed as though you were western. Though of course I could be wrong, a time stamp would do much to ease such concerns