Gunn confirms Kurt Russell will play Ego the Living Planet who will be Star-Lord's dad in GOTG 2

polygon.com/2016/7/23/12264436/guardians-of-the-galaxy-kurt-russell-comic-con

>his dad is a planet?

how does he pregnate the mom?
why did he come out completely human

thought it was gonna be Sly honestly wtf

figured russell would be starlord's ol' dad

He made a human form. Penis included.

>Guardians Tower of Terror retheme at California Adventure also officially announced

JUST

Nice to see Kurt getting some decent work recently. I was afraid Hollywood forgot about him and he'd never be seen again.

>Son of a planet
>Potential allegories
KINO

Worked for Swamp Thing.

the....living... planet???

the fuck is this shit????????????

How did his mom get to him? Do you think having sex with a planet is what gave her cancer?

Been saying it for years:

James Gunn is an absolute madman who will singlehandedly save Hollywood.

What's so hard to understand, my fair bitch?

its just very very retarded is all. i understand the concept completely.

>why is Holly wood so boring, everything looks the same

>wtf a living planet that's too creative, more banality please

come on man, this shit is 1000% reddit and you know it

So now Kurt Russell has played a computer and a planet.

>completely human
Nice bait. GotG showed that Star Lord was only part human. This brings the opportunity for tons of forced allegory. Snyder and BvS fans will love it

Dexter Reilly went to Disney's Medfield College. This means its in continuity with:

The Absent Minded Professor (aka Flubber)
The Shaggy Dog
The Love Bug (Herbie)
Merlin Jones

>Disney 60's Cinematic Throwback Universe confirmed.

>I've never read a comic before in my life but let me talk with authority about something I've never seen or experienced before

Mogo is based. He's like a giant fleshy Unicron.

>based
>giant unicorn

Found the Snyder Slider.

Go on and post tumblr tier philosophy in defense of your cape'''''kino'''''

Now, since he fucked the mom in the 80s, would his human form have looked like Snake Plissken or MacReady?

Because if that's the case I don't blame the mom for taking his planet-sized dick.

At this point I have no idea what someone means when they say "reddit"

does it just mean a thing you don't like?

...is this bad news?
i would go to a scifi themed ride..

so glad i STILL havent seen the first one.
anti-capeshit AND PROUD.

Unicron you fucking retard

That's really cool, dude.

Ego's gotta have like the tiniest fucking dick.

I did an internship at Disneyland during the fall. Words can't describe how comfy it was going on Tower of Terror whenever I wanted, then going back to my dorm to watch the shitty Tower of Terror Disney channel movie around Halloween.

It was so fucking comfy. I'm gonna miss it.

DCA has the shit Tower. Florida's is the best.

>a character that has existed for decades is reddit

What the fuck does that even mean anymore? Fuck you and your inability to express yourself.

It's the fucking Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Easily one of the most iconic Disney rides of the last couple decades and the only thing of value at California Adventure's Hollywood area. Plus they spent so much money making that whole entry area of California Adventure into old Los Angeles to blend into that Hollywood area and having those Red Cars going throughout.

Problem is the new executive in charge of the Parks division, Bob Chapek, just wants Marvel in the US parks ASAP, regardless of whether or not it actually fits because he came from the Consumer Products arm of Disney and is best friends with Perlmutter.

Yeah, but even the bad Tower of Terror doesn't deserve this. And Guardians of the Galaxy should have its own thing instead of a shitty reskin of a mediocre clone ride.

ICYHOT