New Doctor Strange trailer

>New Doctor Strange trailer.
>Thor Ragnarok info (Sultur, etc)(based Wakiti)
> Brie Larson as Captain Marvel
> Spider-Man Homecoming clips and concept art ( apparently it looks great, nails the "high school feel")
>Guardians 2 info.
> Daredevil season 3, defenders, Luke Cage, Iron Fist.
> Black Panther and it's insane cast.

It's over, DC is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know I might sound like a shill but I'm excited for like 80% of that shit.

I hope they don't let us down with Spidey and Thor.

Yeah but besides the Doc Strange trailer and Planet Hulk armor, I can't find any of this shit and judge for myself.

>I hope they don't let us down with Spidey

here is a description of the SDCC footage, it looks great:

"Bad Reputation plays, and shots of high school. "Every Story" then shots of Tony, Rhodey, each character in high school. "Every journey. Has a beginning." Peter is walking through school, and a homecoming banner goes up. 9:30am Science. Peter's looking at footage of himself taking Giant Man down. Flash Thompson is an indian character. The Disney channel star Zendaya may be playing Liz Allan! In Chemistry, Parker works on his web fluid on the side. A girl is playing F, M, K with Avengers. Liz thinks Spidey is hot. One of his other friends is trying to figure out what he's hiding. Jump cuts of him running down a hallway zipping a hoodie over the costume, and climbing up a wall, and finally, he and the "Ganke type" doing a handshake. Then VULTURE comes down a tube, with crazy armor."

link to trailers pls

are they paying you to post these?

>>It's over, DC is finished.

They really are.

Phase 3 is going to be so based

Not to mention the Netflix Stuff

I hope you mean FX
youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY.

Post the GotG2, Thor 3 and Spider-man footage fagets

Don't you ever get bored of superhero movies?

>indian flash thompson

At least DC brought the trailers, you best bring them son or be bitchmade. I'll be waiting.

No, because the rest of movies right now are pretty bad.

As soon as another genre steps up to make quality entertainment I'll get bored.

>there are people who care about fox's xmen

Honestly all of this is literally nothing next to Justice League to me, but my opinion may be based because I'm a DComicfag

How did this past time for manchildren grow into a multibillion-dollar movie franchise? Why is it socially acceptable for grown adults to enjoy these movies unironically?

there has been plenty of good movies though, unless you need to go to the theaters like every weekend I don't see how this is relevant

name a good recent action movie that isn't capeshit

i can tell you the only good one so far this year was civil war

Capeshits are basically the action movies today. Blame raimi for opening the pandora's box back in 2000.

It has nothing to do with Singer.

I'm more interested in DC stuff but that Dr. Strange trailer was pretty neat. Looking forward to it and also the Luke Cage show. Spider-Man not so much since I'm biased towards Raimi's version.

Reminder there are some out there that do enjoy both brands.

>Doctor Strange is gayer than Harry Potter. Silly shit even by Marvel standards.
>Hulk and Thor fighting aliens. I can see the green screen arena fights already. YAWN
>SJW Spider-Man sounds awful the more I hear about it. Literally tween tier.
>GotG 2: Step Up to the Electric Boogaloo. Sorry but this is as Le Reddit as it gets.
>Daredevil S3 I will probably watch. JJ, LC, IF and Defenders don't interest me at all. Pass.
>White Guilt: The Movie. Nothing I saw of BP in Civil War made me think he needs his own movie.

>Thor 3
>Cate Blanchett Milf Hela
>Goldblum
>Karl Urban Skurge
>Gladiator Hulk
Im hype.

You again Dannyboy?
JAJA EL JUSTO

Waaah! How dare people like things. They must be from Reddit!