Be america

>Be america
>lose to mexico
>fail to once again qualify for the world cup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9i2j689obw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's ok, they don't care about that semen slurping sport.

>be denmark
>obsessed with americans
Is this envy or anger?

>fail to once again qualify for the world cup
This is the dream tbqh. Soccer in America needs to die and the fastest way to make that happen is by having the US "men"'s soccer team miss the world cup.

Cool we literally don't give a shit about soccer. If we did we'd be number 1.

why do you always post under a proxy?

where is your 1-7 thread?

>be denmark
>have less GDP than the worst state in america

cool

>once again

USA has qualified for the last 7 world cups, every cup in the last 25 years, or the modern era. Can Mememark say the same?

Actually, it was Mexico who almost failed and got bailed out by us knocking out Panama

I don't post under proxies. And I'm waiting for people to forget 7-1 threads, it got a little stale for now but I'm going to get back at it.

Accept it Arthur, Soccer will overtake Basketball and Luckswing, and eventually handegg. That is the true dream.

>Denmark's biggest loss is 8-0 against Nazi Germany

This is the age of e-sports, Paco. People aren't going outside to kick a ball in the mud like starving Africans

>Be American

>Not care about divegrass

>Euros still get upset when we don't care about their precious world cup

We've qualified for the last 3, though. And the last time it was actually the other way around, Mexico was on the verge of getting knocked out and we saved them by winning our game.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9i2j689obw

>"GOL DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS"
>"WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU FOREVER"

But our team is better than the wall builders as of now + we're playing in Columbus

We're unironically favorites to win whenever we dont play in spic shitholes like Commiefornia

>>fail to once again qualify for the world cup

wait what? have I been living in an alternate dimension? I started watching the World Cup in 2006 and we've been in that one, 2010, and 2014, no? and aren't we getting better while Mexico is stagnating?

We aren't missing out on the WC even if we lose to Mexico, m80.

Stop posting this garbage meme image amerilard. Mexico is 10 times the better football nation than you puto yanquis lmao

Its okay. I usually root for whatever team Messi is on anyways.

i don't know what a world cup is

Wait, we were in a soccer game?

Kys chicano

>>

soccer was on?

>no replys to this post

This kills the dane.