90% Canada, and 10% Australia and New Zealand questions

Is Canda a colony?
I mean economic proccesses, of course physical status of Canada is independent territory and government, but is it really?

If Canada is kind of colony, what country is a master? USA, England or France? Or may be some another country?

What situation in Canada you can see today?
Do you have a lot of emmigrants from USA of persons, which don't like the changes there?
Do you have economic problems or it mostly ok?
Do you have problems with job. debts, bills or all is stable from your point of view?

Also, is Australia and New Zealand have similar economic situation? I can see, that currency have the same price, all countries have similar skilled migration programs, can it be because of historical processes or not?

What is your opinion about?

>Is Canda a colony?
No, but used to be a colony of the British Empire
>I mean economic proccesses, of course physical status of Canada is independent territory and government, but is it really?
Yes, we are one of the G8 countries

>If Canada is kind of colony, what country is a master? USA, England or France? Or may be some another country?
Our largest trading partner is the US

We have historical ties with the UK, we still have the Queen as our monarch, our electoral system is based on the UKs, etc

We speak French in Quebec and some areas of Nova Scotia

>What situation in Canada you can see today?
Poor economy because it's based around oil

>Do you have a lot of emmigrants from USA of persons, which don't like the changes there?
I don't understand the question

>Do you have economic problems or it mostly ok?
Yes, because of oil

>Do you have problems with job. debts, bills or all is stable from your point of view?
Many young people have hard time finding a good job like they used to. A lot of things are expensive.

>Also, is Australia and New Zealand have similar economic situation? I can see, that currency have the same price, all countries have similar skilled migration programs, can it be because of historical processes or not?
Dont know and dont care

What is your opinion about?

>I don't understand the question
We ahve in massmedia some messages about, that high percent in USA don't like mr. Trump and his changes. So, if percent is really big, you should to have some not usual percent of migration from USA.

>What is your opinion about?
will post it soon

We have American asylum seekers crossing the border in the last month.

It's going to be even more when the weather gets warmer.

>Do you have a lot of emmigrants from USA of persons, which don't like the changes there?
Yes, many refugees walk in the winter at the border because of Trump's ban

Im a monkey living in leafland

AMA :D:D:D:D:D

When you go back?
If no, when you'll assimilating and forget everything about Brazil and his language?

never, im here for your welfare and white wuman

Answer my second question then

As soon as i get a job i like after Uni, altho i can really just "forget" my mother language and culture, folha

My opinion is not usual. I think, that world is global and all processes are under control. All wars, changes and so on. All can be planned for few years before any actions and after we can see results of this plans, like a theater with scenario.

And I think, that we have some global relationships and one countries do something for another countries, takes some roles for it.

For example, to produce anything out of china or similar countries is not easy, often it will be without any profit, so china takes some "production" role. Some countries can take "resources" role, some "technologies" and so on.

Often countries are under outer control and all companies are often in foreign habds, so this countries are kind of economic colony.

And I just want to understand what countries for today have this "colony-like" status and for what countries.

I think, it should to exist for a long time. But noone country will say to people something like "yep, we are a colony". This processes are usually/always hidden.

And if we have it all already for a long time, I want to understand historical processes maybe or reasons of it.

My knowledge in history is too low, my economics knowledge not well too. It all just my minds and I want to know your opinion about Canada, because languages are different, historical way too, for me it is difficult to catch, native people can understand it more detaily and feel it.

I think, that australia, new zealand and Canada have a lot of similar things, and historical this parts were a physcal colonies, so I want to understand do we have for today kind of economic colonies in this parts or not. It can give to me more clear understanding about global rules. May be after I will feel, what country is on the top in hierarchy.
Something like that.

>habds
hands

>i can really just "forget" my mother language and culture
Good, seems like you'll adopt our culture

your culture is just america "culture" with poutine and more snow

Voce fala portuguese?
Eu quero um pouco de cafe, por favor.
Eu devo beber vinho.
Ela e linda! Barulento! Eu estou com calor.

Do you even acknowledge that you said that you can forget your culture?

>Voce fala portuguese?
sim
>Eu quero um pouco de cafe, por favor.
Beleza, quanto custa para enviar para Moscow?
>Eu devo beber vinho
deve mesmo
>Ela e linda! Barulento! Eu estou com calor.
Barulhento*
e eu nao sinto calor faz tempo
it was a typo, i meant "can`t"

>Beleza, quanto custa para enviar para Moscow?
sem problemas, eu nao need coffee.
It just was a little demonstration of my too low portuguese vocabulary, lol

i assumed it was just google translate, why would a slav want to learn portuguese

In this case, yes, you can by stopping using it and consuming Brazilian culture.

I've been in Canada and lived there with persons from Brasil. I didn't understand nothing, but language was too beautiful to heard. And I've started to learn just for fun. And Brasil is in BRICS, so it can be useful for me to know. Also, all talk about, that the language is easy and can be learnedvery quickly. And I will finish it with high variaty, after, when will improve my english.

>when will improve my english.
Also, is my english too bad?
How many mistakes I have in this thread?

i dont consume brazilian culture, i AM brazilian culture
>the language is easy and can be learnedvery quickly
kek, maybe if you compara it to russian
Also yeah, your english needs improvement
>how many mistakes?
too many to count

>too many to count
:(

>i AM brazilian culture
Bullshit.

A colony is a place where people move to start a new mini-version of that country, I think you mean satellite state, like the moon is a satellite of earth but independent at the same time
Canadian economy is trade based and 75% of their trade is to USA, they are not officially ruled by USA but its pretty clear their economy relies too heavily on a single country to be truly independent
Australia and NZ have integrated into the asian economies, japan, korea, china, india, etc are all major partners but no single country makes the majority of our trade

try watching movies and playing games with no subtitles, or just engage in long conversations with native english speakers
i wouldnt expect a country with no cuture of their own to understand

Asia is out of NATO.
if will be war, will Australia be in NATO or not, if your economy based on asian countries?

What War would that be?

Australia would never go to war with korea, japan, india and USA which are a large part of trade
if there were issues with china it would obviously hurt the economy a great deal since they are the largest trading partner, but nobody (except asians in australia) would consider siding against the west in any war

Can someone explain to me like I'm retarded, whether our economy is good or bad

So explain me, why a Brazilian emigrant who leaved his country because of his problems, want to bring these problems here?

It is just a hypotetic question.
If will be world's global war.

it's in the G8 (7*)

thanks

what problems am i bringing?

> i wouldnt expect a country with no cuture of their own to understand

Why are immigrants so fucking arrogant? Maybe you didn't come to Canada for the culture, but show some gratitude to your hosts for once.

Canada has a high gdp per capita, low unemployment etc which are all good indicators but at the same time is heavily reliant on USA so any issues in USA are also felt in Canada
Australia dodged the last recession because while USA and europe fell a little our asian partners did not, Canada needs to reach out to asia more

what do you know about me, eh?
just because im batenring a leaf thats demmanding me to abandon my childhood and teenhood behind it doesnt mean i dont like canada and canadians in general, sir Emu

Arrogance

>implying there doesnt exist arrogant canadians

>Maybe you didn't come to Canada for the culture

why would anyone not come for US culture + free healthcare?

It's like the US with training wheels

Like a tutorial version of the US

like the 13 colonies, but if they were still cucked by the original BBC

Isn't china just as unstable as the US tho

Why Canada is a gay country?

>+ free healthcare?
is healthcare fully free or you need to pay some money anyway?

It sounds like there haven't been an insane amount, just more than usual. The majority will be rejected, and the iffy ones are held in holding facilities to prevent them from living here illegally.

They enter Canada illegally, while admitting they were committing crimes and living illegally in the United States. They also often had asylum claims in the United States which means they cannot claim asylum here too. We're not like that retard running Germany -- you claim asylum in the safe country you land in. Multiple applications are frowned on especially if you flee to another country because the application was rejected or likely to be rejected. All that Somalian parliament member promised is a hearing, which they're legally entitled to if they enter the country illegally for some reason.

well, it's been proven that their prime minister, Just In "the anus" Trudeau was a gay activist that on one occasion had gay sex with his wife's son.

Very tragic story, nearly teared up just typing this from my gay rehabilitation centre

Because we believe that equality should be applied to everyone

>Is Canda a colony?
No.
>I mean economic proccesses, of course physical status of Canada is independent territory and government, but is it really?
Yes. We are deeply connected to the Unites States though.
>If Canada is kind of colony, what country is a master? USA, England or France? Or may be some another country?
Canada is not a colony. We benefited greatly from the multiple invasions the United States were involved in the past 60 years. This country is wealthy with a high standard of living.
>What situation in Canada you can see today?
Relatively low crime in major cities. Many, many immigrants in major cities. Most white people live just outside of the major cities and work within them. The suburbs keep spreading further. People from Bowmanville and Lindsay work in Toronto these days. That's over an hour drive assuming zero traffic.
No. Americans usually stay in America. Only the super liberals would come here.
>Do you have economic problems or it mostly ok?
The West was hit hard because of low oil prices. It went from the average hick in Alberta making 100k+/year to mass un-employment.
Ontario relies on immigrant slave labour, but it works. The far East is poverty-tier, think Mississippi.
>Do you have problems with job. debts, bills or all is stable from your point of view?
Many, many jobs available in Toronto. I am working on my welding cert with no debt. Payed for my school with a year of warehouse work.
>Also, is Australia and New Zealand have similar economic situation? I can see, that currency have the same price, all countries have similar skilled migration programs, can it be because of historical processes or not?
Canada is nothing at all like Australia or NZ you ignorant Russian bastard.
I fucking love Poutine.

they have their own agreements/versions of NATO. and they'd likely get support from all of NATO countries never mind us. though who would Australia even go to war with

Russia is an eternal anglo cryptocolony to harvest gas, oil and fight proxywars against US.

>quebec

>The far East is poverty-tier, think Mississippi
shite-hole slavs can't just 'think Mississippi'

Even your average Joe in Cuntville, Mississippi is better off than Ivan from Cuckovich, Slav shitehole #33

poor N. Americans can't afford that 2005 Chevy and have to drive their dad's shite Corrola
poor and some average Slavs don't have enough money to eat food.

so you're saying it's like a sane version of america

It's still better than Londonderry 2bh

thought that you were reffering to Eastern Europe (which is like the good, rich, clean version of N 'Ireland') but yeah, memes aside Canada seems like the place in North America where you'd want to live, and the US is the place you visit.