A scorpion stung me Sup Forums. What do

A scorpion stung me Sup Forums. What do

Tease the scorpion with your dong. Wave it around in front of him

god a baby scorpion stung me on the tip of my finger. it stung for 3 days and my hand was numb for 2 weeks. shit sucks.

Nothing it's not gonna kill you.

gg for you my friend, only choice you got now is eat that mothefucker( boost ya inmune sistem ), and strem that shit boy ...

release him

die

If dubs let it sting your dick

General rule of thumb regarding scorpions,

the smaller the deadlier

rip

Where are you from that looks like the southern devil, pretty much hang out I step on them all the time it stings a little but nothing bad man up

Eat it you dumb faggot

Yes, do it faggot. Don't be a little bitch and let it sting you right in the dickhole

let him go

the smaller they are the more deadly they are, be careful user

Honost opinion shove his stinger into the tip of your penis and post pics this has never been done before here

Rolling

Dont listen to this dumb cuck, the only one in the states you might die from is the bark scorpion and that is not the bark scorpion they are light yellowish

Rolli olli

Stinger in penis

Stinger in penis

Stinger penis

The next champion of the Sup Forums space program

"Ouch... oh shit a scorpion stung me. Should I call 911, or go on an image forum under the boards that post gore and traps?"

hes correct.

Livestream this OP. I want to watch it sting yer donger.

Re roll

Make a sail boat with paper, fill up your sink, put that little fucker on there and see if it floats

Make him pinch your testicles and venomate the head of your boiclit

re re roll

Cum on it fam drowned him in sperm then fry it up and eat it

I had dozens of bark scorpion fuckers in my old rental house, shit sucks.

I went full PTSD and killed the fuck out of every single one of them, every night for months. My dogs and I never got stung, but it was close a few times.

Re re re roll

Also, dubs, stinger in anus

Look at this OP. We're all rooting for you. You could be the next legend of Sup Forums. Believe in yourself. You can do this. Let it sting you in the dick. Deep down, you know it's the right thing to do.

ffs scape program you cucks!

checkem

Rolling dubs for him to let scorpion sting him in the dick

>scape program
runescape

yep it was one of these and a baby. i hear they let out more venom than adults because they don't know what they're doing. huh. coulda died?

winrar!

Benadryl. Unless you're allergic, Emergency room.

kek

space program it is. Im gonna get a helium ballon

Livestream stinger in cock.

Space program and wear gloves when handling it so you don't get stung again you cuck

OP is a faggot. I thought this was a democracy

space program bitches!!!!

Op if you don't send it to space you're a worthless pussy who will regret having done nothing interesting with his life

knife yourself on the affected area, that will return the poison to where it belongs

sting on dick and then space exploration
do it for the greater good

gay

please send it into space

If dubs, slap it with your dick until it stings you

Rollll

Where do you live? So I know where to avoid.