So my girlfriend says that giving a blowjob is something like the MOST humiliating thing for her...

so my girlfriend says that giving a blowjob is something like the MOST humiliating thing for her, yet she takes facials/mouthacials no problem.

what are your opinions on this matter?

Well OP, what you really have to do, is get her in the mood. Try giving her head, and then try to ask for that in return. If thatdoesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.

Your girlfriend is a retard

dump the selfish cunt.

Does she like it when you go down on her? If she does, then tell her you aren't doing it anymore if she doesn't blow you. It's that easy.
I've had a few girlfriends that refused to give head so I refused to eat the pussy.

Yea taking a cock to the face is a pretty degrading act when you think about it. It's basically the woman just serving the man with no pleasure in it for herself. Especially dominant if you make her choke on it. Mouth fuck her next time and cum in her throat.

Only one thing to do, blow a load in her mouth and send a pic.

So what about eating pussy? Is that degrading to men? It's literally the same thing you described.

yes? Is this somehow news to you?

It means she likes being humiliated. She's telling you her kinks. All you have to do is listen.

face fuck her until she changes her mind
had to do that with my ex

it sounds like she's just lazy

Well if you don't want to please your girl then enjoy being cheated on by every gf you'll ever have.

She doesn't sound very mature.

My wife doesn't like sucking dick. It's because she wasn't trained to when she was little. That's why I trained our daughters from very early to be good little cocksuckers so they love sucking dicl.

'last girl friend wouldn't do any oral and hated when i went down on her, but didn't really have issues w cum.

I had a girl tell me when we were in highschool that sex was done for love and oral is done for lust so it may be something like that.

Yes

Sounds like she wants the load without working for it.

Mmmm maybe your dick smells bad and she doesn't want to puke by putting it in her mouth, thats my bet

Mouth is a dickwasher

it's something like that, she doesn't like oral sex in any way.
gonna have to dump her, coz i'm better off wanking than having simple sex constantly

Your girlfriend looks like she caught a case of the liberals.

OP here, just called her and said it's not working out and i don't have all life to waist on bullshit. hung up.

Since you aren't dating anymore, post her nudes.