I'm at rock bottom Sup Forums. My fiance left me, I have no money...

I'm at rock bottom Sup Forums. My fiance left me, I have no money, all I have left is my shitty job and the feeling of putting a gun to my mouth to make the pain go away. All my friends do is yell at me because the only thing I can do anymore is drink, but no one really cares, all they care is that "drinking is bad for your health". What do I do to bounce back?

Not only that I have no other place to go than Sup Forums, my life is a wreck.

It just takes time. Booze and drugs just prolong the process. However kissing other girls, making out, fucking them does speed up the process. Two ounces is worth 2 weeks of getting over your ex.

I fucked a girl the other day, I feel awful. If anything it made me feel like I don't want to do anything for a long time.

*ounces of swapped saliva

You're just going through the natural greeving process. Those that never feel bad after a breakup are usually just unfeeling users. Only into themselves.

I mean I want to try to do something else other than drink, im gonna buy a bench press with my tax return but thats only because i have to impress females again..

Why'd she leave? Seems strange for a fiancé to leave. Like "Oi, let's be together forever." "Y'know, I changed my mind, mate before we even get married."

What'd ya do?

In a nutshell weve been together since we were 16 and she said weve changed too much and we want differnt things out of life. I know her well enough to know thats her way of saying she doesnt love me anymore..

Get friends that don't suck

Finicky thing, love, eh?

I think it's just shitty how people in the modern world have this concept of love as this big box of warm and fuzzy feelings, and when those fuzzy feelings go away, the relationship has no more merit. Can you imagine if they used that same standard to judge their engagement in ANY OTHER activity??? Job? Hobbies? Friends? Business? Family?

Dating and being in relationships for "love: the feeling" is pretty recent. And I hate it.

Don't worry about it. The world is only completely backwards and on fire.

>Get a new job, stop drinking, new friends

Get new friends that drink

Nice trips dude and sorry to hear that.

Bounce back by not drinking first of all. This is coming from a guy who loves Imperial Stout.

That will be money you get to put in your pocket instead of beer dude; it really does gouge your pocket.

I used to work at Target, not sure what kind of job you had; but I know I didn't like my environment either.

You have to look at that job as objectively as possible; distancing yourself emotionally from it and just do the work.

Keep making the money and putting it into your pocket. The hole in your heart will be temporarily filled with your accumulation of wealth.

Learn who you are as an individual, and learn to love yourself as an individual; don't worry about being in a relationship or not until then.

Praise Kek.

getting trips is a good start

I didn't even realize I got trips lol

heres what you do
get new friends who dont suck
start looking for a new job
instead of spending your time on 4chinz better yourself through free online courses
find a new woman
just take it one day at a time
last step
this is very important
kys immediately you fucking faggot

Exercise. Anytime you feel the need to drink Go to gym or if it's too late go for a walk. Get ripped. Make it your passion. This will take months of constant work. Get obsessed with it. Forget that bitch. Forget everything. Work, gym eat sleep shit. Love by it and then awaken after a year or two a new man. You're welcome.

That's shitty dude. If it makes you feel any better, I'm on cloud nine here. I'm doing well in post secondary and I just hooked up with a really nice woman in my class. Things are going swimmingly.

What do you have to complain about? You got trips! Cheer up.

Maybe it's a sign

Do you live in Central Florida? Is your name Jon?

No, im on the other side of the continent in Washington.

Ok then, be grateful, because if you had said yes, I'd have some crushing news for you.

Do what you have to do to get by. If that involves drinking, then so be it. I know it's trite advice, but you will eventually feel better. Finding new pussy helps tremendously

That's pretty bleak man.
Not that it means anything but please don't die.
I think you might be making a huge mistake.

Yep