It's been just about a year now since I broke up with my gf. Let's call her Megan

It's been just about a year now since I broke up with my gf. Let's call her Megan

She's a pretty shy, kind of withdrawn girl to those who don't know her. Keeps to herself and her group of friends. For both of us, it was our first relationship.

I haven't really seen her since we broke up, except on a few occasions, but she hasn't got another boyfriend.

Sup Forums, what I'm asking is... do you think she's likely to have slept with someone else since we broke up?

She probably won't tell you but yeah she's probably slept with someone already. That pussy has been jacked

She slept with somebody else even when you were together. Any other dumb questions?

1 year most likely need to know age and see picture to know 100 percent for sure but if she isn't ugly and over 15 she definitely got fucked the real question is by how many different guys

shes probably fucked 20 niggers by now

21 and op pic related

gonna need more pics OP

i'm fucking her right now

21 and she is average looking pussy is in high demand so I'd say atleast 3 guys 1 ever 4 months if she is not a whore

sorry OP its just how it works. you gotta know that when you and a girl break up they will get laid a lot. and probably more than you. its very easy for a girl to have sex

Serious? She was never a sleep-around type, but I can't help but wonder

women are all whores
she has been with tons of guys by now

>21
>hot
>first relationship for both of you
did she tell you that its her 1st one before or after YOU told HER its your first?

look man, not to add insult to injury but its very likely she only told you that to make you feel better + if she keeps stuff from you, her bf but tells her friends then something is up.

Uglier chicks than her get pretty loose after a few drinks and end up making out with at least one guy wherever they go out to. Less ugly chicks might even get pulled.

She most likely slept or at least made out with other guys while you were together, after you broke up nothing much must've changed, except for the part where she had to drag you around

no need to wonder, you can safely assume she has. dont let it get to you though, you must accept the fact and move on

you sad sack of shit
it's been a year and youre still thinking about this cunt?

she may have calmed down by now, but she was fucking everyone in her way when you just broke up. it's what bitches do and women are bitches

lol I bet even your dad fucked her

I don't feel like you guys are getting what she's like. We didn't sleep together for six months after we started dating. She's not the type to do this kind of stuff.

but you've unlocked the door. that's it now. better forget it or try and get back together if it's so important. but you'll just humiliate yourself

If you care this much ask her out again. Otherwise move on faggot. Dwelling over girls is not a manly thing to do.

even more of a reason she will do it now, you are a fucking fag that didn't have the balls to make her agree to sleep together, most likely she got laid 3 weeks after you broke up but some guy that wasnt a beta

women are fucking heartless dude. My girlfriend broke up with me like 3 days ago, after she had been ignoring me for a week straight. She said, "her minds just not in the right place" or some shit so she said she wanted to take a break. I wish I would have never met that dumb bitch. It's whatever I'll be laying in my death bed tonight.

3 weeks after, while she was still texting me every day sad about the breakup?

fucking this. I just humiliated myself in the last couple days. move on.

I don't know man, I know this girl right, she's the sweetest most innocent girl I've known, she's pretty shy and doesn't talk much unless shes wasted or fucked up on drugs, or unless you ask her, and she still won't talk too much. She's not really into too much girly shit and hangs out with guys for the most part.

When her bf isn't around I've seen her in bed with some guy and making out with another one during one of the nights out. Like we all saw her kek but she pretends it never happened and when her bf is around she stays with him as if nothing happened.

I may not know your girl, but I know what generally girls are like and trust me man, you either get lucky and find a girl that won't cheat on you or you get any other type of a girl. And since you two broke up i can already tell you which type you got.

Then get back together with her if you care this much faggo. Also yes women will txt for your attention even 3 minutes after sucking another dick. Theyre horrible irrational creatures. Why waste time thinking about it.

You are here 1 year later wondering if she has had any dick while she probably got filled with dick lastnight, I bet in those 3 weeks you were crying over her replying her at the second she did, she obviously felt obligated to answer you

Yes, she has, and you would too if you could. Accept it and move along.

Yes. I've been an after break up guy a few times, after sex they used to cry to me how they care about they're exes.

this. for future reference OP, dont fully invest your emotions into a girl ever. as soon as they start seeing you as weaker than them they will leave. women just want a man they can look up to

wife just gave me a nice hand job, she's washing her hands now.
night OP