Hey guys, just found this bad boy in my grandpa's attic while I was cleaning it out

Hey guys, just found this bad boy in my grandpa's attic while I was cleaning it out

searched it up online and it turns out to be an A7-40 legna, they were mass produced in WW2 to keep the soldier's fingers from getting restless.

I tried this puppy out, but it's lost all it's use, normally on my JX-20 I can get out at about 3FS, with a friction drive of 25, while testing the A7-40 legna I only got 1.7FS with a friction drive of 13

maybe my measuring gear is outdated, i wouldn't know, I know this bad boy can still sell as a novelty but can any boxologists help me out here? any other way to test out the drive on the A7-40 legna more effectively?

thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
youtube.com/watch?v=3DuboJTteFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

not even checking satans quads, maximum finger blockage

aww you fag i always like it when i see fingerbox threads

Please kill yourself. Thank you.

signed,
EVERYONE

Excellent thread.

wrong

SATANS QUADS CHECKED

wrong

Oh shit man! you plan on selling it? there real fucking nice but there go for a good 4 grand on ebay

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

what can i do with a fingerbox?

fag

You Fucking gay nigger faggot

I feel we could have had some fun with this alas it's ruined by a faggot.

oldfag cancer

Hey brother. If you're too worried about friction measurements, you're doing it wrong. You should be able to suss that thing out by touch alone. Now, that said, you miiight be able to rejuvenate it, but every method available (mashing the material in from the inside, the Silly Putty trick) would ruin the resale value.

tl;dr - Sell it as is if you want to keep what value is there. Refurbing it will make it semi-usable, but kill the actual value.

This meme has always been shit, and now you're just beating a dead horse because you recently discovered it so fuck off cancer

>oldfag cancer
I don't even know how to feel about this. I'm going back to Sup Forums now

I have a box I'd like you to see, but the last person that opened it... well let's say they had such sights to show him.

INCORRECT!
Fingerboxes are boxes with finger-holes. Inside is material that is pleasing to the touch, ranging from stiff, bristley fabric to down to rubber. They are used by inserting one's fingers and feeling. That is all. They are effectively an aethetically pleasing fidget toy.

The 'meme' fingerbox died. We now discuss the real things.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

Such a douche.

Cheeky fingerblaster box

>If you're too worried about friction measurements, you're doing it wrong.

He's worried about the measurements BECAUSE he wants to resell it -- that's what the resalers look for. Of course if it were just for personal use it wouldn't be a worry (unless you're talking about long-term wear, though in that case the old-school fingerboxes are superb 99% of the time over modern shit, so if you find one pre-1975 that works for you keep that shit forever).

Finger Box

Is a wonderfully crafted "Box of Pleasure" that is usually made from wood or sometimes Aluminum Sup Forums Sup Forums. In the opening post of a Finger Box thread, a seasoned internets expert phrases a seemingly genuine query regarding said finger box, in a manner that suggests that everyone will know what the OP is referring to. The fiendishly clever trap is now set for some hapless victim to come along and spring it by inquiring what a finger box actually is - thus outing themselves as a newfag. Much hilarity is then shared by everyone who is in on the 'joke'. What we learn from an anthropological standpoint from this embarrassingly unfunny and oft-repeated forced-meme, is that:

OF COURSE THIS IS ALL ONE BIG JOKE. DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY.

The denizens of Sup Forums are easily amused by their own antics.
They are also apparently unaware that everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking newfag
Rising unemployment is having an unforeseen effect on the internets.

This place reeks of leddit

oh yea add the milhouse meme in there so we dont think youre a fag.
the jigs up, dude. fingerboxes are here to stay

Finger Box

Is a wonderfully crafted "Box of Pleasure" that is usually made from wood or sometimes Aluminum Sup Forums Sup Forums. In the opening post of a Finger Box thread, a seasoned internets expert phrases a seemingly genuine query regarding said finger box, in a manner that suggests that everyone will know what the OP is referring to. The fiendishly clever trap is now set for some hapless victim to come along and spring it by inquiring what a finger box actually is - thus outing themselves as a newfag. Much hilarity is then shared by everyone who is in on the 'joke'. What we learn from an anthropological standpoint from this embarrassingly unfunny and oft-repeated forced-meme, is that:

OF COURSE THIS IS ALL ONE BIG JOKE. DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY.

The denizens of Sup Forums are easily amused by their own antics.
They are also apparently unaware that everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking newfag
Rising unemployment is having an unforeseen effect on the internets

Hating on you is rather pointless; the raw reek of patheticness your insistence on buzzkilling drowns anyone foolish enough to get within 10 yards of you in, thus sentencing you to a friendless hell for all eternity; is punishment enough.

I've been on Sup Forums since before you had hair on your nuts faggot

someone who thinks the fingerbox meme is funny shouldn't call other people pathetic. there is literally no comedic value in this shitty forced meme and it doesn't get funnier as it gets older

Hey; I'm not the one going so incredibly far out of my way to buzzkill such a pathetic forced meme.
Or maybe it's not that far out of your way; idk which is worse tbh.

fingerbox quads what a glory

My model JX-19 is good enough and is pretty cheap to buy online
My first 10 runs got me an average 2.7FS (with a Friction Drive of 23 avg.).
So as you see pretty good numbers for a cheap one.
That being said the A7-40 model is a beauty and for collectors they will love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DuboJTteFM
this is how fucking cringey you cuckchan fags look with this clusterfuck of retardation

>so incredibly far out of my way
>ctrl c
>ctrl v

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

All this time spent monitoring.
Ah well, not like your time is worth fuck all anyway.

how is the population only me if you listed 5 other anons
>inb4 same fag

>All this time spent monitoring
>occasionally switching over from youtube

Nice b8 m8.

I have a japanese fingerbox. It's a 15 yo, dual-function one, with a hidden release mechanism, just in case you get overly anxious. I'm not at home right now, but I'll start a thread later and post it.

What is a fingerbox OP?