Which one has the better tv show?

Which one has the better tv show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bourdain, all of the shows.

Ramsey.

Bourdain is a pretentious douche. His new show isn't even about food.

You only watch gordon for laughs and drama
You watch anthony for the food

>"Oooh the vegetables are so good"
>"Wow. Wow, this is VERY good"
>"Mmm, wow. This is fantastic. Wow this is good"
>"One thing I've noticed about this country is that there is food, everywhere"
>"You know one thing I have noticed is that this country has changed so much but the food is still good. Timeless."

> Why? Do? I talk? Like. This.

Anthony's voice is really annoying.

Anthony Bourdan is comfy, OP. Ramsay is entertaining trash reality tv.

Great, now I'm hungry!

British Ramsey > Bourdain = American Ramsey

Bourdain's "Lisbon" episode was one of the best hours of TV I've ever watched. The atmosphere, the people he interacted with, the architecture of crumbling Lisbon, the food, the music, it was amazing.

the one who can actually cook well

This.

I used to like Bourdain in my early twenties. Then I grew up and stopped being a faggot.

Ramsey would blow Bourdain out of the water in terms of cooking too.

>a raging lunatic that takes food waaaay too serious
Vs.
>a pretentious alcoholic douche that would make any hipster proud
Hmmm neither.

I was just about to say how that's one of the most pretentious and shitty episodes he's ever done.

I bet you watch sports

>Watch Antony Bourdain shows with right wing girlfriend.
>She gets mad that he tolerates other cultures.
>Spain episode.
>She mad.
>tfw Spanish.

the average gordon ramsay show is simply more entertaining than the average bourdain show
bourdain is sort of washed up now, can't really blame him though, he is an alcoholic drunk addict who has done everything there is to do
but early No Reservations was absolute kino

Cant believe he drank a guys cum in that episode

Bourdain only drinks on the show. He's a sober Sally off screen

Bourdain is a notorious faggot for not pointing out the failures of left-wing nations. His South Africa episode was especially cringe-worthy.

it's a food show
lighten up faggot

>voluntarily walking into places that serve bad food

You a masochist or something?

Tell Bourdain that, kike.
>episode set in the South
>first thing out of Bourdain's mouth when talking to a black guy is about racism
>black guy clearly wants to say it's nowhere near as bad as you Jew Yorkers like to pretend it is down here, but just goes "ehhhhhhhhhh it's still here I guess..."

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

>>black guy clearly wants to say it's nowhere near as bad as you Jew Yorkers like to pretend it is down here, but just goes "ehhhhhhhhhh it's still here I guess..."

Both could be true. There's not a lynching every other day but the social effects of slavery and Jim Crow still linger.

Bourdain's shows aren't just about food, they're about local culture and society also. He ends up having a political and ideological discussion with almost every personality he dines with.

>but the social effects of slavery and Jim Crow still linger.
No, they don't. The black community was on the upswing before the government stepped in and convinced blacks to be dependent on them forever.

What a piece of shit.

nice dubs, but this guy comes off as a bit of a try hard cunt

based poopy diaper tasting jew

I like them both, but Bourdain hands down.

I've tried to get into Bourdain numerous times, but he's gotta be the most boring tv personality I've ever suffered in my life. How is someone with such a profound lack of charisma so successful? Is he a jew?

>he doesn't watch enjoy sports

that's pleb as fuck

>At the very beginning of what he promised would be a controversial episode of Parts Unknown, in which he covered the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Anthony Bourdain mentioned that he was half-Jewish on his mother's side (and got roped into an impromptu Bar Mitzvah at the Wailing Wall, seen above
Nope he's not

I hadn't seen that episode so I didn't know m8

At least Ramsey helps people in one of his shows. Bourdain just flys to a bunch of pre-planned locations and eats. I like both but Ramsey is objectively a better person and a better food expert.

My problem with Bourdain is that he thinks every third world nation is the greatest place on earth but that every first world nation is boring and too bourgeois. He's said something to the effect of he'd rather eat a restaurant in some Vietnamese back alley than a fine French restaurant, but I couldn't find the exact quote so perhaps I am wrong. He also said that a chicken nugget was the worst thing he's ever eaten.

Bourdain seems to want some bad boy rebel persona whereas Ramsey likes good food wherever it's from and genuinely wants to help people.

I really like Bizarre foods. Sometimes my food life feels so monotonous and it gets me curious about what other people in the world are eating. Also Andrew comes across as a totally average guy just checking things out and I really appreciate that.

Like others have said Anthonly Bourdain is super pretentious. I think his show is okay it can be a little more introspective and cultural if that's what he wants to do, and I don't think there's anything wrong with reminding people that other people across the world had their own wars and suffering going on. It's just not really what I'm looking for when I watching food shows.

I kind of liked the first half of Man VS Food, where he'd go to cool restaurants with unique themes and cool specialties. Always lost interest in the 2nd half when he's choking down 5 lbs of eggs or shitting his pants over another hot wings challenge. And I guess by extension I don't hate Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, although I've noticed a severe lack of drive-ins and dives.

Ramsey is a pretty good guy. The prison kitchen series is a little over the top but I like all the others.

It's not a bad boy rebel persona he's trying to put on, he's just being a SJW virtue signaler.

H-Hey guys. Remember me?

he actually looks more terrible when he's not fat
dafuq

I haven't watched his show lately but early on he definitely wanted to be seen as "not your average food and travel show, man!"

>mfw Masterchef Canada has to deal with this blue haired abomination

ramsey is literally a super saiyan

No Reservations was genuinely good. His kikedom was kept to a minimum most of the time and most of the episodes were fun. His show on CNN is the complete fucking opposite. His kikedom is ramped up to 11 and because it's on JewNN it has to be SUPER CEREAL so it's boring as fuck.

The irony is Bourdain is a jew too. Why do you think he got his show?

>Why do you think he got his show?
Because he slept with the execs, duh.

he was better on Travel Channel. Clinton News Network has neutered him ironically.

And then Ramsey is the polar opposite.

>THIS FOOD IS RAWR
>ect
>ect

I agree. Ramsey can be humourus or helpful and like a teacher.. Bourdain is kinda just an ass.

i've noticed almost every host on food shows is jewish. Seems like their is favoritism almost. Really my makes me fire up my neurons.

>but just goes "ehhhhhhhhhh it's still here I guess..."

lol typical Jews what can you do

In one episode he blames the way Detroit is because it became too black thus the people of Michigan and the US as a whole stopped caring about it. He is too obsessed with race. He also was a former coke head who did lines in the kitchen. Made busboys buy him it and fired anyone who listened to Billy Joel.

I don't know how the relationship with Andrew Zimmern is but alot of times he references him and his show in a disparaging way.

It's just banter

andrew zimmern is awesome though.
i feel like he really wants to try exotic foods to find the next tastiest thing since he is already well traveled so its just about the food.

hes like the opposite of anthony,which i like because we get the best of both worlds.

Must be why Bourdain hates on Guy Fieri so much. He's one of the few outsiders

He is basically a hipster

they love exotic places

As pretentious as he is, Bourdain has the better show. Ramsey's show is just reality tv trash.

But Ramsey seems like he would be a much cooler guy than in real life than Bourdain.

I checked out Bourdain's show on HBO, the new one called Uncharted Territories or something like that. He had an episode where he went to some place in San Francisco! Fucking San Francisco, I scrolled through the episodes and they were all in giant cities. What the fuck mate?

Bourdain hates Fieri, because despite all of the exotic and remote regions of the world he's traveled, he's never once been to flavortown

Thank you for this!

Kek

>He also said that a chicken nugget was the worst thing he's ever eaten.
nothing wrong with that

t. Alberto Barbosa

gobble gobble, lets take this turkey full throttle.

guy fieri just looks like a caricature of what an ed hardy/tapout faggot was from the 90s and he still wears the same shit with the same hairstyle

hes a clown and when ur a clown who sponsors applebees its hard to take you seriously as a chef

>can't wait to try these cockroaches sauteed in cat piss