Weed Thread, What you guys smoking on? I got some Gorilla Glue :D

Weed Thread, What you guys smoking on? I got some Gorilla Glue :D

Bump.

im smoking methamphetamine , but my pipe is too hot right now

That is gross as fuck

I just picked up an eighth of Gorilla Glue myself

Fucking fire right? I've been picking it up for a steady month I might get some afghani kush tomorrow though ~.~

got like a gram of purple wreck left. i'm excited because my medical card should be coming in the mail soon!

It's so good! I've been picking up Sour D for a while so it was time to change it up.

I've had ghost train haze, pretty fire. Purple I've had was fruity pebbles man that bud was colorfulll

Fuck you guys, our dispensaries open in 2018

No name nug for now ;)

some pinapple express, also just got that new grinder

I actually got around a sac of sour D bout to rollup a Backwood with it YOLO

I'm in Ohio but my dude has someone bring it to him from Cali. Sometimes I still have to buy no name.

Green Crack baby!! Dig it!

First Bud I've ever tried was the Pineapple Express funny thing is I was also watching the movie Very memorable night

I haven't had Green Crack in a minute but it was pretty fucking good

Oooooo I've smelled that bud before man that stuff is something else let me tell you

sour diesel crazy little strand.

haha literally the same story here.

I get mine from dispensaries in Colorado best bud in the whole country

Im gonna smoke some catnip

Be careful I heard you can hear Mr kibbles meowing........

I've never been, but a friend went to Wyoming and brought back bud and moonrocks. Stellar shit, man. Smoked the moonrocks after a month long tolerance break and got so high I had to sit down for a minute

Moon rocks are another little species not to Fuck with xD, man I haven't done anything like that since the time I put a gram of wax in my blunt

Oh man a wax blunt sounds amazing right now. Too bad I roll like shit

>best bud in the whole country

no a single strain mentioned in this thread originated in colorodo

the amsterdam of the americas

I hardly roll but I roll like a champ

>tfw i still can't even roll a joint
oh well, bongs it is.

bought an 8th of white rhino and just recently bought a new vape, pic related.

havent smoked in a year but Im waiting on hearing back for a new job so I want to get settled in that before I start again.

nice. have you had a vape before that? i'm curious about it but they all seem expensive. is it worth it?

what physics? heat is conducted by my glass meth pipe and gets too hot for my hands so i put it down for a rest, your gross user

yeah, I had a magic flight launch box. paid about 70 bucks for it but I think the current model goes for like 120.

vapes are awesome but I dont think you should spend a shit ton on them. I paid almost 400 for the one I posted in my first reply and its really retarded that id pay so much for something to use weed in but its crazy nice.

my plan was to break in the new one on friday but i dont want to risk failing a drug test if I get this new job. i honestly have no idea if they'd drug test. my current job didnt but i could picture this new one doing it.

Sup op how you smoking your gorilla glue tonight

cool, i saw that one too. is it good? or are modern ones a lot better

honestly man my only experience is using that one and another one called a vape geenie which was a piece of shit. volcanos are supposed to be insane but I think they are like over 500 bucks. I just vape because I still live at home and I dont want to smoke outside.

im sure modern ones are miles better. the flight box is pretty limited unless you buy the wall adapter which is nice if youre willing to sacrafice mobility because you can increase heat settings. the one I bought now which is the firefly 2 is like insane in comparison features wise. so Id definitely go for modern ones if youre willing to drop some money.

waddup niggers. I generally dislike pott since the few times I smoked it, it made me feel pretty lethargic and I prefer drugs that make me energetic/tweaking/talkative/etc. However, sleeping after a night out binging xtc and speed seems impossible and rohypnol isn't cutting it anymore because fuck benzo tolerance.

Any advice if weed would help me come down and get some sleep?

yes, i smoke weed every night before bed. and i've tried some pretty strong sleeping meds that didn't work.
only weed works for me.

smoking some Fuzzy Haze G2

hey m8 remember me?

I broke this piece the other day

I see. Does your quality of sleep suffer or do you just wake up in a more or less alright shape?

Yeah it should help that. Xanax/Klonopin would be the ideal, but smoking helps come down from stims. You will probably have to smoke a bunch to override the stimulant effects, but that should help a bunch.

i sometimes longer than i should but i still feel rested.

>got two new dealers the other day
>finally months of drought end
>had such a tough week just wanted to smoke a bowl all day at work
>alllllll day
>two guys tell me they're both good
>get home
>nobody ever answers again

;_;

If anything it will improve the quality of your sleep.

Norcal grower, love my organic Cheese and GDP, some Pineapple Chunk for sale and variety.

wow imagine that its almost like your dealers sold your dumb asses midgrade and called it pineapple express because a movie called pineapple express was out

protip: if your weed did not come from a dispensary it does not have a name and is not a strain

Dude, boil catnip into a strong tea and give yourself a good enema flush, you will trip balls! Trust me, it's cheap easy and awesome.

ight I see. Thanks for the advice, will try it out the next time I come home like a wreck.

Edibles are your friend. I make cannabutter for cookies, 2 cookies and you'll be out like a light, guaranteed.

I generally come home feeling like shit and xanax are hard as fuck to get here in Germany. Rohypnol helped for some time, but benzo tolerance is a bitch. Looks like it'll be pott from now on then :^)

That sounds like a pretty dank idea, but I don't think I cba to do so much baking, "buttering" or whatever the fuck the verb is etc. I guess I'll just get a couple of bong hits until the stims are under control.

I'm smoking Mango Haze.

Love Gorilla Glue, Smoking on some Lemon Glue right now and its amazing.

>Train wreck

Thats a funny way of spelling Michigan.

>use a stimulant to calm you down from other stimulants

good idea breh

1 ounce of weed makes 1 pound of butter, and it will last a very long time. Make cookies or spread it on toast or popcorn, whatever. It is worth it, trust me, not the same as smoking it, it will knock you out.

i was going to say that here
but it wasn't worth arguing over on the internet

Dolt

D-DUH WEED MAKES ME TIRED IT ISN'T A STIMULANT

except woops neuroscientists say it is

its 5x stronger than smoking.

your liver is much more effective than your lungs

is it? I had the impression that at least certain weed strains should calm me down. Benzos sure as shit are out of question until my tolerance gets to acceptable levels again and pott seemed like a good idea. Is it not?

I looked up a couple of recipes, I guess it's not that bad time-wise. I guess I'll try it out some time then. But how is it different from smoking? I know that the effect will set on later but what else?

Because it is a losing position to argue. Stop talking like a fag.

nevermind, looks like answered my question kek. Thanks guys

Wow, thats the most retarded thing ive read all day. Congratulations.

Smoking some killer northern lights.

you.. dont actually follow any strains... any competitions... none it... okay

well, you can have your opinion, thats great.

congrats

Absolutely certain strains can and will calm you down. Indica dominant strains provide an all over body high that is very relaxing. THC is literally one of the most relaxing, therapeutic compounds known, period.

Should i smoke Bio diesel or Mango Haze?

I got some stuff that tastes cherry like this

Follow the Samuel Jackson cannabutter recipe with 1oz:1lb ratio, simmer in crockpot 20 hours at 200f NEVER above.

reading the strains details they seem very similar. is that a truth?

Cool, alright fampai. Going raving next Saturday, I guess I'll finally get some sleep after tweaking all night without popping 8mg of rohypnol.

Oh fuck, didn't even know he made a recipe lmao. Thanks a lot buddy, will do.

decarb, and it should only take 3-4 hours

ya boy got some green ribbon

Except its been considered a hallucinogen as well as a pain reliever, an anxiolytic, an anti-convulsant and has countless other uses. You are just cherry picking the word stimulant to make a sarcastic post with no purpose.

toking up some northern og diesel kush krunk nug nigger watermelon biscuit platypus cumbersnatch rn. shit is lit

>and is not a strain

are you dumb? it doesn't matter if a dispensary gives it to you or its from some nignog on the street. its still an indica or sativa. mostly being indica.

I enter my crop in the emerald cup and am a judge. Please go back to pretendland. Come visit sometime, learn a few things.

Just smoked 6 grams of catnip mixed with a .5g of cali kush

>making shit up on an anonymous imageboard

why would you do this?

Longer simmer results in full cbd extraction, but yes that will get you high.

>stop bullshitting on the internet

???

literally no one knows you here, there is zero reason to lie dude. just stop

That's right, i wouldn't.