Should I get one, Sup Forums?

Should I get one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Category:Male_Genital_Piercings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you like pain yes

Whatever floats your boat or in this case fits your dick

Yes. Seems like a very good idea. Get a face tattoo right after

Sure, if you want to lose your sensitivity and feel nothing but pain during sex for you and your partner. It also looks really retarded.

what the hell for. what the fucking point. plus this shit must hurt so much

How to get an irreversible infection and die 101. Crack our your notebooks kids.

please do
i heard women love it

Post a pic of your cock with a timestamp

If you learned biology, you wouldn't.

Don't be fucking stupid OP. These things are for faggots. But that would explain why you want one...

shouldn't be more painful than a flu shot, at least what I heard

Also suppose to feel much better during sex for girls

no

I haven't done it yet so no use

Post pic anyway, this is Sup Forums after all

looks really hot tbh

mine gets mixed reviews.

The receiving tube is the worst part.

a) Does not hurt much
b) heals within 2 weeks
c) does not influence your sensitivity
d) gives a significant "boost" to the "receiving" side during sex…

but have to sit down to pee :(

Not really… tho you have to re-learn how to controll your stream ;)

Y nigga?

Because a metal rod in a girls pussy hole feels good for her.

WOW SO MANY FAGGOTS SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE IN THIS THREAD.

Ok OP, I used to have a frenum and I do have a prince albert along with many other piercings all over my body.

The prince albert was more painful (like a needle through your dick painful) to get compared to the frenum.
However when it comes to convenience and "benefits" the prince albert seems to take the lead in my opinion. While the frenum did impress girls with its looks the PA can DEFINITELY be felt by girls and it really depends on the girl how much they like it (from meh to oh my god sex is much more awesome with it). Be advised though: If you do get the PA you will be having troubles peeing standing (it's not impossible but urinals will be your close friends compared to regular toilets where you stand in front of them and just lead the stream into the loo).

Oh and you WILL be walking funny in the first 3-5 days regardless which kind you get.

Here you go, a possibility of options: wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Category:Male_Genital_Piercings

Post cock pic with timestamp or this is a bait thread

Because a metal rod pushes all the appropriate places and is stiff enough to make a (small) difference.

Since I got my PA - ~90% of my partners said they felt a difference, out of those - 100% said they liked it.
It felt "stronger", "more sensitive" or just simply "more" (whatever that means).

The 10% "left" said they do not see a difference between "with" and "without".

I had maybe two partners who said they did not like the idea of THAT THING in them and asked me to "take it off.
Virtually none complained b'out not liking it…

I was just thinking about a PA, it seems the best. Does it ever heal up if I stop wearing the ring?

no, fuck you

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHITE THING
DEAD SKIN?
WHAT THE FUCK

Stop drunk trolling people Randy Bobandy

It may, it may not…
For some - it leaves just a scar, for others - there's always a hole left…

Can't say for sure…

>putting others above yourself
Fokn eelll. Go fucking donate your arms and kidneys, mister "i care about others"
Fokn sacrificing your body which your parents gave you, just to please some girl during sexual intercourse.

and you go rape a girl

>Does it ever heal up if I stop wearing the ring?

I would say it really depends at what stage you take out the ring.
If you take it out in the first week or two after it was done it might but if it's months old then highly unlikely.

I hope your metal thing gets stuck in your bitch's cervix which then gets slowly ripped out

Who said I sacrificed myself for anything?

I did what I did purely for myself - I like the aesthetics of PA. Out of all possible male piercings ever - PA was one of the few I found "good looking"… good enough so I decided to make it as my first piercing ever…

The "benefits" 4 my partners were a very pleasurable, but completely non-intentional side effect.

Can't complain tho… bitches love PA ;)

Ok fair enough then mate.
Enjoy ur life

Pics or it didn't happen

No