You must fuck at least one of these angels to get into heaven

you must fuck at least one of these angels to get into heaven

1) who do you pick and why?

2) what do you do to him?

why op cares? you get hard with those kind of shit¿ lmao

3) See you in Hell

can I have an orgy with them? I just want to be the bottom bitch for all 3.

i'm 99% sure theyre bottom bitches

bump.

They are.

Look OP, my erection died looking at their faces, I don't know how you could find so many butterfaces, but whatevs.

I would shove each of their faces into a pillow, put a pillow ontop of the back of their heads, and then fuck the shit out of each of them one by one.

My theory:

Fuck 1 = ticket to heave

Fuck all 3 = first class accomodation

left.
the middle's torso is super unproportional to the rest of his body and it makes me want to puke. right has a week jawline and ugly asf and the left can make at least a few cute faces. I had some images of him saved but I guess I lost them.

Middle.

Looks the most effeminate and besides the fuck do I care Ill just rape him then eternal bliss.

here's a nude.

Fuck them all twice and you get to shake hands with the Big Man himself.

This, fuck 'heaven', I'll enjoy my hourly hellfire baths and demon dominatrix bitches, well over some psychotic mass murderer and tortuerer any day.
Plus, I don't like cock, so I won't have to get near any of those faggots.

I'd kill all three and still get into heaven.

GOD HATES FAGS. Stop promoting this shit here. JUST FUCK OFF with you Liberal Faggotry.

Thread.

He has a cute penis. what's his name?

Kek

how is a penis cute

It's just a cute penis. Suckable. Looks fun to play with.

Prefiero ir al infierno que tocar a alguno de esos maricas asquerosos, no soy homofóbico, pero esos tipos dan asco no les daría ni un saludo de mano.

I'd fuck number 1 because he looks like he would make the least faggot noises while getting pounded.

Look son, I'm sorry I touched you when you were a kid, but don't take out your anger on others because of it.

Your young ass was pretty tight,

Uncle Bob

>Fags
>Getting into heaven

i dont remember

this

I NEED A NAME FOR THE NIGGER

thats racist

None of them are really that attractive if you look properly. They all have very annoying features.

This