Recently I have really gotten into latex doll stuff and I need some material

Recently I have really gotten into latex doll stuff and I need some material

Other urls found in this thread:

aeromarineproducts.com/product/mold-making-latex-rubber/?size=1-quart&gclid=CN27orDWp9ICFdgDgQod6_UCoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would appreciate if you would stop using my face to bait people to your threads.
Thanks, Ciara

If you didn't want your face on the internet why did you put it there in the first place?

I made a mistake, now please stop making the threads, I want to be out of the radar, this time for real

I like your face

If this is actually you, I may have some questions. I'm working on a "cyber" security site for people 20 ish and under, would you mind answering some questions?

Why are you lying on the internet?

OP here, this is not the actual person, as Ciara now identifies as a weirdo gender using they them pronouns and going by eliza so stop looking at the bait and post more latex

wtf?
I put that in skype for like a month and it was a joke.
Are you so stupid that you don't understand irony?

Commencing dump in no particular order

BTW OP, I'm only posting fully encased "doll" stuff. If you want stuff with less latex, like bikinis and stuff, let me know.

Her sole looks freat. Moar?

Oh dam. You have a folder od her/her feet?

Are you a girl or guy?

Is this doing anything for anyone? Should I continue?

Now I'm hard. Almost perfect.

Yeah ok. Pretty much this:

Hnnngggg

Because a tween is smoking a cigarette? Autism is strong as fuck.

Nah, because she shows off her sole faggot.

Fair enough, I'm down with that autism too.

Reasonable autism.

Still kind of fucked that people fantasize about underage girls. If that pastbin story is true I feel bad for this girl.

That type of abuse fucks with people, even more so for young people.

There's a reason why Jesse Salughter turned into a Hog and started eating box, she lowkey lost her mind after people blackmailed her with nudes.

aeromarineproducts.com/product/mold-making-latex-rubber/?size=1-quart&gclid=CN27orDWp9ICFdgDgQod6_UCoQ

it's their own fault

also
>lowkey
>nignog

Think about how smart and mature you were when you were 15-17. Theyre kids for Christ's sake, people who take advantage of them are bad enough, but then to blackmail them further is atrocious.

Also I'm not black, I'm Argentinian.

i may have been stupid as hell at that age, but i sure wasn't dumb enough to let nudes get on the internet. it's a valuable lesson, and they'll learn from it

if they can't handle it mentally, then they were mentally unstable to begin with

what's the story with this? Haven't been on chan in a while

Great soles
>Sup Forums
>fucked up that people fantasize about underage girls
Kek

That's easy to say, but harder to swallow.

Especially for women that shit really nukes their self esteem.

There's reason why Amanda took shots of bleach.

dumb cunt on /r9k/ posting pics of self, makes skype group with autists from there, cucks them, has nudes leak, does heroin, hospitalized, unstable, wants to be wiped from the internet

facts are facts
people capable of such a harsh act like suicide aren't wired correctly to begin with; if it wasn't one thing that set them off, it would be another

Sup Forums is more tame that leddit. This place lost its edge a while ago. There's only a few spastics on here.

There was actually a thread a short while ago where some guy was posting nudes he had of some girl, the girl showed up in thread and said it was her. The original guy deleted the pictures, and a handful of Anons had saved the pics.

Those white knight cucks actually banded together and refused to share the pictures in order to protect her privacy.

That's when I knew Sup Forums was more than dead, it was reborn into a cuck dynasty.

My only regret is that I wasn't there early enough in order to be one of the morally elite who refused to share her nudes. Then maybe m'lady would have noticed me.

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

We know that's not really your face OP. Stop making these threads.
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

That's not always true. You never know what could happen that could make you feel suicidal. I'd like to think that I'd never do it, but maybe one day I come home and see that my gold fish died and I just couldn't cope with it.

Not nice to be austere and unsympathetic

Also check'd dem dubs

That's actually a good pasta.

suicide is such a serious decision, for someone to get to the point where they think it's acceptable, they are truly fucked in the head. permanent solution to temporary problem

almost nothing can justify it except a terminal illness or something equally grave.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Thats actually one of the reasons why I stopped being Muslim. I can't go lower than 11.

Ahhh is it wrong to love this girl?
Bc I do. I am the king of autists.

Cigs are usually the turn off for me.

I don't really know why

Sometimes people do it rashly, so quickly that they can't fully process the decision.

There's also cases where people's judgments are impaired or skewed because depression or other emotions.

I feel bad for people who turn to checking out in order to solve their problems.

I can see where you're coming from, but some people's judgments can be cloudy.

This is especially true for children or young adults who don't have the same matured mind or mentality.

>tween
Yeah and this is a fucking goose

Fuck that Dog's face at the end is killing me.

I also meant to say twenty-4, simple typo.

Well.. Thanks for letting me know user
I'll remember that ;]
Because they're cancerous? Maybe?

love != infatuation
love implies infatuation
infatuation does not imply love
understanding this will help you greatly in life

all you have said just explains why they do it. doesn't justify it, just explains it.

using that logic, you can make everyone sympathetic to almost anything.
ex. that man who held up and robbed the 7-11 was going through harsh times, he needed money for his mom's medication, and he acted rashly.
that's great, he's still going to jail because all you did was explain why he did it, not justify.

anyways this has been nice but i have to go to the gym now
>see you space cowboy

actually i'll leave with a better picture.
>bang

More Eliza feet? Especially webms please

love != infatuation
love implies infatuation
infatuation does not imply love
understanding this will help you greatly in life
user
THIS IS CANCER
YOU'VE SEEN TOO MANY PHILOSORAPTOR MEMES
ITS DESTROYED YOUR BRAIN.

I still think young adults are weak to ill decision making. Its the nature of man to learn from experience, and its hard to do the right things when you're ill experienced.

See you boss.

I'm going to get on my white Stallion and try to find a new thread to be a knight in.

Those are hers?

This girl is too good for all of you

Where can I find more of her and her feet?

>This girl is too young* for all of you

probs should have said pic unrelated but the reason is that I didn't have any gucci latex pics so I just picked that one bc it fit my mood thought it was obv

If wearing a bomb on my head is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

Aeeeeeey
Not me.