WONDER WOMAN TRAILER DISCUSSION THREAD

So what did you guys think?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

Imagery is fucking spectacular desu.
>dat opening shot of the shores of themyscira
>WWI scenes

Ending joke seems put in to please SJWs but it's whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
mobile.twitter.com/ek_johnston/status/757010512647430144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks as good as justice league actually

the action scenes looked based as fuck

DUDE STRONG WOMAN LMAO

Oh look, another Zac Snider(dressed up as Patty Jenkins) aesthetic movie. It literally just looks like 300 with a grey color scheme.

Nice song. Would be cooler if it was more mythos, and less I MUST REPEAT I AM A WOMAN.

Just imagine a mysterious, ass kicking demigod no one can stop as opposed to female Captain America flick.

It doesn't look bad, but DC is playing catch up by imitating Marvel but with EDGE.

>WWI scenes
I hope they don't show the Germans like they do in WWII movies.

let's see... hmm ripping off Captain America almost completely? Yes.

>where I'm from that's called slavery

How is slavery if she gets paid and chooses to do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk

>BUM BUM BUM BA DUM BUM BUM BA BUM BUM BUM BA DUM BUM BUM
>DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw this movie will have to have a grim ending because WW gives up for 70 years after

Maybe the Amazonians have no concept of money

>I go where he tells me to go and I do what he tells me to do
That does sound an awful lot like a slave Tbh

Not expecting Steve to die or anything desu.

Chris Pine's signed on for like two more movies.

>sound an awful lot like a slave
Also a soldier
A loyal bodyguard
A friend you safe it's life
A child to his father

>tfw everyone eats from the same plate parroting the same words just because
Have some fucking imagination.

This looks fantastic. Especially opposed to any Thor movie. I'll watch it with my dick in hand.

this is the best thingto come out of bvs

i cannot explain how it makes me feel but its so hype

Pleasantly surprised that it's being shot entirely on film, honestly thought they would go for making their movies look like digital garbage like marvel. Still too much slo-mo shit and they seem to go a bit too heavy on the orange/blue grading but that seems like it's mainly in the war scenes.

Looks nice visually, but will probably end up being terrible overall.

>Also a soldier
>A loyal bodyguard
she's obviously not serving in a military capacity, and her definition is way beyond either of those anyway

>A friend you safe it's life
>A child to his father
It's a job, not a personal relationship

Face it. The line is fine.

>obviously
How would she know this? She's never left her island. Everybody in her home island is a soldier.

This.

It could be "fun" based on action and ww1 stuff, but I feel like the aesthetic has been trodden by cap 1. Plus the snyder slo mo is really tiring.

Also, that theme is pure cringe.

>I'm a guy and I really appreciate movies like this one because they empower women. Wonder Woman, Ghostbusters, Moana, etc. We're on the right path. ^_^

really makes you think

Except DCEU's Wonder Woman is a skimpy bronze footslut while your Ghostbuster shit etc is a total joke.

That's a comment from youtube you retard

Speaking of Ghostbusters, I thought men on the internet hated all female led movies?

I thought men "nerds" were just racist sexist homophobes? Why isn't WW getting downvoted?

She's too fat. I'm sure Wonder Woman can tell when someone else is and isn't a fighter, like Jason Bourne.

Also:
>her definition is way beyond either of those anyway

>origin story
>set during a world war
>fighting Germans with a shield

Looks too much like DC's Captain America.

well JunkieXL said outright that he wasn't doing wonder woman so hopefully we won't have to hear his shit.

any good panty shot?

it just looks like a lot of budget, where they forget to get good shots of shit. i can't believe shakey cam is still somewhere in these movies, it is honestly the most implosive thing in all these movies. other than that the movie looks tonally a mess, neither fun or seriously fun. It does have potential as the trailer is an actual trailer and doesn't go ahead and lay out the movie in front of you. but still i think this will have a hard time connecting even though it might draw some crowds. The action looks the best so far even though it will probably work against the movie as its sole strength

>Amazons fought in WW1 but this is somehow unknown in the present day

>THIS X 10,000

FUCK CAPESHIT

Nobody survived WWI.

What are the SJW gonna say when the Likes are more numerous than the dislikes?

So who's the villain?

Germany

So do you think there's going to be any 1940s style comic book bondage scenes or are we going 1970 feminist the whole way?

I think this is intended more like a reboot of the Linda Carter series than the original comics, but there will be at least a nod in the form of something like "I didn't know you liked to tie people up".

The evil patriarchal Prussian millitarists

>slavery

yep, and thats where I know I'm not gonna go see it.

>strong Wonder Woman fights evil war-mongering chauvinistic Germanic males
>Antifa:the movie
Hitler/Wilhelm should have won the world wars

>What does secretary stand for?
>On my world it means slavery

>In my world it means slavery
>Oh so there are slaves in your world too?
>Yeah, we have many black women in Themyscira, y know.

>XD do i fit in yet, Sup Forums???

It looked ok, but they just had to force in the GRRLPOWER bullshit at the end. Fuck your face.

The action scenes looked amazing, but I still think Gadot was a terrible choice.

Her face looks like WW, but her body is atrocious. Not to mention in any of the actual acting scenes she will do a poor job because she can't act for shit.

>native girl gets swept up by white GI

when will this lame ass stereotype end

I don't understand what's "grrlpower" about the last scene?

>as opposed to female Captain America flick.

Read her history m8. She did it before Cap did.

Different user, but I barely know anything about WW and Cap from the comics, but even if that's true it doesn't change the fact that Marvel did the _movie_ first. So making a Wonder Woman movie that looks this similar to Cap just comes off as lazy

Difference being its set in WWI, not II.

Are they doing the reverse of BvS trailer and keeping the supervillain a secret or what?

how the fuck does a little shield protect you from artillery barrages

It really made me think

mobile.twitter.com/ek_johnston/status/757010512647430144

Reminder that this is why Sup Forums gets triggered about Gal Gadot

> Gal Gadot as leading actress
> 2h long movie
Remind me why they're making this snore fest again ?

sage delete

>You're a man
New waifu confirmed!

My god will this shit ever end.

Yeah, they're kinda gonna be breaking the mold in terms of villains, because it kinda breaks the Justice League continuity a lil bit to toss in someone on her level.

Honestly, I'd quite like it if she does her damnedest, curb stops 100s, only to turn around and realize she's alone in a field of corpses, Germans and Brits alike. She's acheived nothing but more death, because half the warfare of WWI is pointless, bloody stagnation. Shocked by the horrors of mankind, she flees.

Wtf? I love the slavery joke now

>Shocked by horror of mankind
>mankind
>man

Superman slaughters people by the shitload and Batman mows fuckers down with railguns.

They're making their own canon, the heroes are pretty damn brutal.

I thought it was okay. The action sequences looked like as but everything else as decent.

>riding a horse
But she can outrun a horse?
But a horse would add an enormous point of vulnerability and only slow her down?
But any advantage based on elevation is essentially moot due to her being a super being able to jump crazy high and punch through sheet metal?

DC pls, I know the aesthetics are nice, but why the literal fuck would Wonder Woman do anything but laugh at the idea of doing cavalry shit?

Wait , what about the invisible plane?
Didn't see it.

She looks significantly less powerful in this trailer than she did in BvS.

maybe it's a super horse, we don't know

would be a good webmeme if the bottom was a compilation of all her different killing moves, cant even tell that shes attacking someone in that clip from how dogshit the directing is

The only comparison is that it makes Cap 1 looks bad and generic.

yeah it's great and all but DC can never undo the calamity that is BvS

>that cello theme at the end
I creamed myself

lmao i just looked it up and they're ranting about that secretary wearing a fatsuit

except

she's not

she's just fat

I'm not a fan of Wonder Woman, and that actress can't act.
But I'm a sucker for periodkino and especially WWI.

Last line was a little too much grul powder for me.

>she deflects the mortar
i thought they were designed to explode on impact

In real life aliens built the Pyramids but that is somehow unknown in the present day.

where will the tension in this movie come from?
she is literally indestructable

The bad guy is Ares

Did woman in wonder woman's world enslave other woman?

feminazis BTFO
based patty

Well...that's neat

BASED

Working under a man is slavery

>She's too skinny
This meme has to stop. Look at them THICC legs!

I was so afraid this movie would be dark toned contrast wise but I am so happy to see a bright colorful world in some of the trailer shots.

>WHAT I DO IS NOT UP TO YOU
>STUPID MAN XDDD
>GURL POWER

If only she could swap eyes with Chris Pine.

Carlos aside, doubt she has one at all because she flies TURKISH AIRLINES

But they did, and it even looks like Diana is going to assassinate the Kaiser.

I am so happy they re-edited all the dark/blue toned frames to give it heaps more color

Anyone have those photoshopped images of Godat with blue eyes? That made her look so good.

It seems as if the justified ghostbusters memes are spilling into WW. Y'all niggas is triggered

Whoever directed this trailer did a fabulous job. I counted several match frame shots from scene to scene. I hope the actual movie has this type of editing too.

Damn those previous shots were almost Sleepy Hollow tier.

>jew killing nazis
can't make this hit up

They're not Nazis yet

Bitch looks like Whitney Cummings.

well not to worry: there are still some darkish blueish shots left in the movie but I am happy to know that all her horse scenes are not like this.

Isn't this movie directed by a women? I am so amazed at how good each frame looks with perfect cinematography. The line deliveries are really good too. I love the chemistry between Godat and Pine.

>Snyder thinks Kaiser Wilhelm II was a "bad guy".