Recommend me a good movie to watch...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WRxsmqercg
youtube.com/watch?v=ljyltq2uD50
youtube.com/watch?v=2AUmvWm5ZDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The red violin

I have seen and like this........

Good movie, but of course I have seen it.
I have seen and like this too.....

I also like this......

But I also like shit like this...

I also like this.....

I like this too....
no suggestions?

shittiest movie i've ever seen

Thanks for the insightful contribution.
Can you name a better movie?

mfw

I hate norse refferences as they're the shittiest mythology to ever have existed, but this is a superior movie

anything by terry gilliam is solid but I love this one

Yeah, good movie. But another I have seen already. A bit slow, but I like the payoff. Love me some Mads.

Yep, alas another I have seen. Great pick tho. one of my favorites. That Willis Pitt combo

I also like this...

yep, one of my favs too
how about this one?

One of my favorite movies tbh for what ever reason I idolize him in the film

>muh David Lynch
>muh superior intelligence

Hmm

I have not seen this. I like Daft Punk. I will check it out. Know a good spot to find it?

Anyone who thinks they understand a David lynch film is a liar and a huge fucking faggot tbh

I've seen this movie sitting there on Netflix for years and I never knew that it had Mads Mikkelsen in it nor that it's directed by Refn. I'm gonna have to watch this shit now

I have seen this too, underrated IMO

I know that's what i was implying lel. Although I do like Twin Peaks.

Glad my thread helped someone, be patient with it and enjoy the atmosphere. and pure badassary

Great movie, didn't think I would like it but seeing Niles Crane in that role was too good!

but another I have seen ;(

youtu.be/3WRxsmqercg
Ending turns some people off but is not a "twist".

If that's the only thing you like by DL then you should at least watch "A Fire Walk With Me"

Still patiently waiting for the second one... If it ever gets made that is.

Seen this too. I thought it was a great first watch type of movie. I liked the ending, very original.

But its another I have seen ;(

fight club!

I also like this....

gotta have some campy nostalgia

Antfarm dickhole
Look it up

Cool , I have not seen this but it looks interesting. Putting it on my list. TY

I haven't seen the dudes entire catalog, but I have seen several different ones. And despite me paying the upmost attention to the films and details, I never have any fucking idea what's going on. I don't think anyone else does either. I think he's been able to get away with that kinda shit his whole career cuz people pretend they know what's going on so they can be faggots. Just like fans of modern "art". This is just my opinion, mind you.

Stop posting thumbnails faggot

in bruges

Are you calling me a dickhole or is the name of the flick "antfarm dickhole"?

you have my interest

YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljyltq2uD50

Ricky-O the story of ricky

The 2nd one
Movie is weird
Also check out "pervert" its funny

I recommended it to you (a fire walk with me) because it is a prequel to Twin Peaks. But yeah his films don't just spell shit out for the audience. But I love almost all his films.

Will watch for sure, thanks bro!!

Have you heard that record he put out a few years ago? Jees- asss what a pile, Huh?

cause you a gay fag bum banger

OP here I fucking love all the cube movies, but the first is a fucking masterpiece imo. Great pick

LMAO
antfarm dickhole
added to the list

eat a cock, bitch nigger!

you know you want to watch the greatest story ever told

Hey op. Have you seen 20$?
Im the antfarm dickhole guy

What makes you so drawn to them?
And na lol he seriously put out an album?

I have tried to watch this twice because people keep saying I should watch it but I can never get into it.

Yeah. Hes not really singing. More like whining or yelling or something

I guess we have the same taste then.
Can YOU recommend ME some movies?

pink flamingos
>Sup Forums's perfect movie...

this movie is pretty good, its not super fast paced but its a good watch, a travelling knight on his way home from the crusades plays chess with niel patric harris

Jesus Christ. I'll have to check that out. What do you think about Von Trier?

Fuck your nigger thumbnails

i went into this one with marginal expectations, but its pretty entertaining...

Well as a child growing up my parents would watch Twin Peaks on TV. I was not allowed to watch it, so naturally I would sneak down the stairs and stealth watch.

So he had this sort of weird connection to me as a kid.

Other than that, I like how his movies are so surreal, yet all grounded in such a real "world". He can make the story ordinary, like Mulholland Drive (actress loses memory) but that simple story is somehow so gripping and mysterious and gives you an uneasy feeling. like many of his other movies.

Eraserhead is IMO is hardest movie to follow, but if you look into it, its all a bunch of surreal glimpses into his life. So in a way its personal to lynch not the audience and he knows that.

I dunno the guy makes weird movies that I like. ;)

Are there any good torrents for this? I gotta watch that shit now lmao

OP here I have all my recommendations listed as

I like this......

and this.....

Forgot about this movie. Shit is actually pretty good. Also a movie by the name "Timelapse" is also good

THIS RIGHT HERE OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2AUmvWm5ZDQ

Classic movie, hard to watch.

So he makes movies for his own enjoyment? Isn't that kind of defeating the purpose of being in the entertainment industry in the first place? I get the twin Peaks connection. There's certain movies, no matter how shit they are, that I like from when I was a kid. Also would you consider Lynch in the same category as Kubrick?

Thats where i found it. But that was back in 2012. Since thwn my old hard drive crashed

I have seen all his movies, love that one though!

Added to my list ty

ma nigga

I think you should enjoy the movie you created. But just in that instance for Eraserhead (one of his first) it was a personal story to him, it was like a twisted mirror of how he viewed his young life to that point.

And yes him and Kubrick are in the same category but I think Kubrick makes "better" movies.

I heard this was good added to the list TY

I've heard mixed reviews. Although a buddy of mine with similar tastes told me that it's God tier. I'm gonna download it

Waters is great.

Your Mom Does Dallas

probably my favorite movie

amanda seyfried is just awful in this movie,
like unwatchable.... but the premise of this movie is extremely thought provoking...

Good movie

try this.... also....