3rfc.com/261401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone like her?

yes

Nah

This preggo slut.

Mate.... Fuck off with this extraordinarily basic bitch

any bikini?

Like I said before, I find her very attractive. Just my preference. So, I'll continue to do so

Sadly no

Qt

>like I've said before

So I'm not the only one who's told you to get bent?

morepls

>So I'm not the only one who's told you to get bent?

Most people who say something like her, so....

I mean I don't necessarily dislike her... I just see her in every fucking thread, every fucking day. I just don't understand why you haven't asked her out yet

too bad she took down her insta...

Not gonna go into it, but I sorta have, but she's an odd one, so sorta never got any closure.

I feel you man. When you've never seen an actual naked girl in person, you often will lower your standards to abyssimal levels. This girl is a solid 5/10.

Eh, actually always saw her as being 8/10...
Just is my type. Even though most see her as Avg to a little above avg

Though, I still will say this other one is a 9/10 - 10/10 (Right one)

So this explains why you post her so often. It just so happens I'm watching a movie with Sigmund Freud in it right now too... What are the odds.

Dat mfin azz doe

Hmm? He had a bit of a theory about this?

But why is it so hard for girls, especially shy ones, to just give a Yes or a No instead of avoiding the topic while seeming interested?

Perfection.

Tall, Athletic girl with that ass and those tits? Fuck....

He had a theory about everything and it all led back to phallic symbols and repressed sexual memories/experiences from childhood and adolescence. So idk if he did about this situation but odds are he did, yes.

Oh, Yea a remember hearing that in my Psych Class, though I doubt it is a possible cause here, given that this has been from 19-20. Typically that is past the time frame that his theory would apply

Do you find that posting her as often as you do helps?

Slightly? Usually the venting part helps. The pictures are usually just to lead into that

Hmm. I kinda thought that was why you kept posting her. Well seeing as this thread is on its way out... You might as well post her and get whatever happened between y'all off your chest. I'll be an open ear

OK then. Well, I posted it relatively recently on here so you may have seen it.

Met this girl in class, we didn't speak much, but she seemed to stare occasionally and sit next to me randomly. Once or twice she kinda positioned her self to show off to me. We began talking, but I would always initiate it, but she would be receptive to the conversation and would keep it going. After a few weeks I asked her to get lunch (Wasn't worded as a date) we met up, along with another friend of hers, and just sat in the garden talking about shit.

On the last day of class, she seemed very cold and distant. We haven't spoken in person since (Been 9 months?) But we have been texting occasionally, and the conversations at shortest are an hour, but most are 2+hrs. We talk about most stuff except for emotional stuff. She also has been trying to motivate me to become an EMT like she is. But for some reason she shys away from getting together when I try. She would say stuff like "Definitely, but I'm Busy" or just won't reply to it.

Then theres stuff like this...
I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds. This happens sorta regularly.

Plus this happened with a recent text. Seeing as she was Pushing me to become an EMT, I figured that she would want to hear that I am finally being the process. So I texted her saying that I have. But no response at all. Been almost 3 days. This is the first time she hasn't responding to something like that. So... I don't know exactly

More of this thicc qt

Nope I haven't heard any of this. Tbh man, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but it kinda sounds like you're looking way too deep into it. Almost all the things you just described sound completely platonic and her just being friendly. Sometimes when we really like someone, we see shit that isn't really there. Or, she does feel the same way about you and has been waiting for you to sack up and ask her out....and by now she's just gotten tired of waiting for you to make that move. I can't say without being there first hand. Just remember this user, the sting of rejection is NOTHING compared to the pain of regret.

Those tits good lawd

Pretty glorious

how do you know her?

High school

sweet mother of fuck. any good stories?

I wholeheartedly agree. Please do post more my good man.

She used to flash her tits at parties all the time

Yea, I know.

Though the Staring/Smiling/Showing Off to me/Randomly showing up next to me all started before I expressed any interest.
Then I also got he phone # the first time we actually spoke properly without issue.

Also for what it's worth she already said how shes "Just coming out of her shell" Plus it is heavily inffered that she's had a bout of severe depression in the past. And she probably hasn't had a relationship yet... So, that can also be a contributing factor.

She's been acting like how I described up until a month ago. (Atleast with the texting)

Still don't know why I fell for her though, as when I first did, I only knew what the back of her head looked like. And nothing more

are they as amazing as they look?

Yes. You think theyd sag but fuuuck they dont at all

fuuuuck. Only flash them, or did she ever lose the top completely for a while?

Oh man, I want to hold a big lizard like that. I'm jelly

We can't help who we fall in love with mang. Probably had something to do with her mannerisms or the way she smells. After reading those two post of yours, I really really wish you'd just roll the dice and tell her how you feel. Based off what you said, she more than likely has daddy issues user and is yearning for a strong male figure in her life. You can be that figure. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe you can do it. Anyone with the persistence you have is capable of pulling aforementioned stunt off. You can do this shit bro.

Only flashes unfortunately

got any nudes, pokies, or see through?

I would kill to have those tits flashed at me. Just quick flashes, or some for longer periods?

As far as I know she actually has a good relationship with her father, but yea. You are probably right about there as being atleast some emotional trauma at some point. (Loosing her house during a Hurricane maybe?)

But I guess I may as well go for it at this point? But still that lack of response to a purely friendly text is kinda odd. Gonna first have to deal with that somehow.

Atleast it looks like there is a chance of working with her.

And yea, but whatever drew me to her was spot on, as I basically loved almost everything I learned about her...

Here ya go

more pls

Anyone try and grab em during?

Well despite it being (current year), sometimes texting just gets really old. I hate texting bitches, so maybe she's the same way? Idk. Try calling her. That will catch her off guard, pleasantly surprise her and give you insight on if she's ignoring you on purpose or not. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck user. Don't over think it and you gotta lemme know what happens. I think it's going to go a lot better than you think.

Hnnnnng

My gut oddly enough agrees with you.

Though, another small thing, is that we can't really verbally talk well. We both have our awkwardness show in person. So, I could try to do something to bring up the EMT questions and try to find a way to meet in person, maybe on Campus so I can ask her then.

And Maybe she is the type to not be a fan of texting, as I don't see her doing it too much. Though the only person I've seen her call is her sister. So....

Atleast its not a hopeless situation, I guess

moarr

God damn she's fucking sexy

bikini?

Ridiculous. Could not fap.

here 3rfc.com/261401

why

yup

user, no.