How do we fix the horror genre?

How do we fix the horror genre?

Bump

1. Fence has no circle on the last post

Stop censorship.
The golden ages of horror were when directors and screenwriters were aloud to do whatever the hell they wanted. Now everything's monitored, and studios keep close tabs on everything. Good horror is original horror, and that beer comes from studio involvement

Y is missing on the wall graffiti near the bottom left

2. "NY" is just "N" on the graffiti

Top image has a pure aryan kissing a ginger. Bottom image has a diry jew molesting a ginger.

3. Top-most orange brick overlaps the brown window bar

4. No line separating woman's leg from shoe

5. No yellow band on man's left sleeve

6. Brown bar at the bottom of the house does not extend beyond wall

second building from the left is different

Somebody needs to put together an instructional movie for young directors to watch that explains the basic rules and needs of a horror film before they even begin shooting.

Pacing, technique, build up etc. Stuff that should be basic knowledge

Ground Rules would be too harsh but the viewers shouldn't get a full view unobstructed view of the scary monster in the first fucking half hour of the film.

And have the movie premise set up in a way where we know certain characters are guaranteed to live via flashback.

7. Second building from the left doesn't have a second tower

How about no jump scares as a ground rule? They're just tiresome.

DELETE THIS

the photograph that image is based on was a sexual assault of an unwilling nurse. it should not be trivialized as some sort of "Highlights" challenge!

Not when used well they aren't

I wonder how many people here missed the point of the picture...

Jump Scares can actually work well as intended. The problem is over use which cheapens the effect.
A Jump Scare limit would be nice.

The point of the picture was to get people bumping the thread without being so interesting that people forget the subject at hand.

It worked.

8. The game on the newspaper at the center-left is missing a bit of the topeople cut.

Fuck I mean the top is cut a bit

Well, no, but I guess that's how it ended up.

what does that picture have to do with the filename?