Is there still hope for me Sup Forums?

Is there still hope for me Sup Forums?

Are you a friendless virgin pushing 30 like me OP?

THAT MUG, I HAVE THE SAME

it can't be a coincidence. You were drawn here for a reason.

No It's different. All good though, got to stay up beat.

on a two-year dry spell, no one has loved me like that since I was in high school I think.

fml

You got to experience love?

Not op, but 4 months away from my 31st birthday.

Kissless neet virgin.

I'm okay with it, its not like I want friends or anything, it'd just be a bother if I had someone that was proud of something I did or wanted to be around me, such silly things, I couldn't possibly need. All those stupid people that want someone to be happy they're alive and wish them a happy birthday, just a waste of time.

You guys see that movie Sosig Party yet? If that ain't the funnest way to repent idk what is.

Who knows, maybe there is a landwhale or a single mom out there for us somewhere.

How do you support yourself financially?
My evenings are boring enough, at at least my job gives me something to do and some spending money for my sad single guy activities.

>How do you support yourself financially?
Not well, I worked at a Kroger for about 5 years and saved up all my earnings because I had nobody and nothing to spend them on really and I have next to no hobbies or interests, Quit two years ago after my job was made impossible to perform by a manager that did everything in his power to squeeze me out, after HR and union wouldn't do jack shit but ask me to wait for nearly six months I just said fuck it and left. Been living off my savings for the past two years, I wrote a short novel in that time and self-published through amazon just this month, kind of hoping that brings me some income while I try and find something more stable and reliable, pretty much only retail jobs around here. That being said, I doubt I'll get anything out of it, there's so much stuff out there, I doubt anyone will want to read my crap.

I get notes or handmade card like this from my girl on holidays often. She usually just leaves me little post-it notes about how much she loves me on random days. We had an agreement that after I ask her to marry me that she has to propose back to me before the wedding to be fair. So like maybe 6 months after I proposed, I come home one day, walk into our room and shes see all of the notes she wrote to me, all the ones I wrote to her, and a few that she wrote to herself about me, stuck to the wall spelling out "WILL YOU MARRY MARRY ME?"

user's I hope you get to experience the feelings that make things like that happen.

TFW to intelligent to fall for love.

favorite fucking gif

Any pics of the notes to share with us lonely people so we can pretend that they were for us?

I had an idea... its like a dart to mark animals, like a tag. But its placed on the back end of a mannatee and sticks up out of the water with an orange flag so boaters see it, and steer clear of the stoopid seacows...