Sup Forumstards, I'm done.. Tapping out. I want to give back to the community that kept me going so long...

Sup Forumstards, I'm done.. Tapping out. I want to give back to the community that kept me going so long.. I have firearms, and a girlfriend. I don't want to live anymore. Trips tells me how I end my life, and how to do it. I has to be quick. I don't have my guns with me, but I can wait a day and post at a time or date when you say (within the week). If you give me a reasonable response, hit me a video site so I can give back to you
Cum gargling faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll an hero with my girl, or try to high score it.

Are you sure this community kept you going? Or is it what brought you down to this level.

Also bump for interest
>an hero pls

Please be real. Post timestamp

end your life by killing yourself

Do a FaggotBlaster

Shoot up a church

A beautiful death to me would be by jumping into the crocodile enclosure, or tiger/lion/jaguar enclosure; whichever you preffer the most.

Jumping off a building would also be cool tho.

none are quick but definitly pretty cool

may I ask op why he is concidering death?

Uh, I think so.. Not totally sure. I just havnt wanted to die this bad before. Be more specific nigger.

God damnit you nigger lover.. I'd love to die I the glades.. I'll an hero in big cypress or whatever it's called.. I-75 I think, in 2 days if that's your wish.. I won't be able to steam it, and I won't die by crocs.. It'll be gators, and I'll die by gunshot to the head. I'll hold a meet and greet beforehand though, If you wish. Bring mosquito repellent. Will kill my girl in front of everyone too.

Just take the maximum dose of some antidepressants for a week or two and stop being such a fag. At least go on an adventure of some sort, doing illegal activities. Even better: record these activities and post on here. Spend all of your money on a trip to China and climb to the top of incomplete buildings. If you still feel like dying, livestream yourself jumping from said tall building.

I've wanted to die the last few months.. I'm a real life gangster, true to form, to begin with... I've done really bad things.. I'm a solider that's never spent a single day in war.. You have no idea..
I hope none of you.. Either way; tell me when.. I'll do it. I'm serious too.. I hope this dosnt go out, because I'm dead ass.

Quit being a fucking pussy. Go outside and find a reason to live instead of doing this melodramatic pouting on an image board.

Ive been a bad person for the last 5 years... I can screencap some proof.. Who's going to hire me? My most legit job is a grocery store bagger.. You have no idea.

die of old age

God damn, I was In the glades a few days ago.. Check the exile data or whatever it's called.. I was just there during Presidents' Day.. I'm sure you can check it.

OD on Xanax and red wine. Get!

Boo-hoo. Go outside. Climb a tree. Doesn't matter what time it is. Suicide is just as pointless as existence. At least with existence, you can feel something good from it. But not if you sit on your cigarette ash-covered faux leather chair and try to come up with reasons to feel bad. These people won't help you. They won't love you for doing this. You need to help yourself. Fuck whoever is making you feel bad. If you're the reason, fuck you. Punch the shit out of yourself if that's the case. Fuck your sadness. Fuck all of it. Fuck you. Start living.

I have pictures of 4 months ago of when I 0ded on fentanyl, Xanax, and alcohol.. Dubs get the pictures (it shows my face..). My mom took it to be an asshole to me about overdosing.. Real nice lady.

Let's say you've killed people.. Really really bad shit.. You don't know what it's like.. What it's like to grow up.. It's fucking horrible. I'm afraid cops or killers are going to kill me every time info to sleep.. I sleep every other night.

Roll

Will post proof if you hit dubs.. I feel like this will die out, and I'll end up an hero'ing got no reason other than just to do it.. I'd like to give back... At the same time, fuck Sup Forums. I don't care either way.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but that doesn't justify commiting suicide. I don't want you to die. I'm not going to tell you that you're a special snowflake or any of that bullshit. But you're certainly worth something.

And where's the logic in wanting to die because someone's trying to kill you?

I have nightmares every single night. I'd much rather control how I die then have someone else toucher me to death.. Try and think about it.

If you wanted to die, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums. You don't want to die, you just want people to pay attention to you.

Well, you'd be wrong about that.

I'm not sure what the problem really is. Do you want to die, or do you want your problems to go away? Just because you want your problems to go away doesn't mean that you want or should want to die. It would make sense to plan a suicide if it was the logical thing to do (which it is not), but you seem to be unsure of what you want.

Death or Peace?

Sup Forums is where I'm coming to off myself in a couple of years when I realize I'm still going nowhere. I enjoyed watching other Anons do it and I figure someone else would enjoy mine

I want to stop feeling like I do every day.. I actually want to die. I want peace.. My family won't even talk to me.. They know I'm bad.. I'm actually bad.. Really bad.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Site does a pretty good job spelling out which methods work best and hurt least, if you go the gun route I believe shotgun to the brainstem is their recommendation.

Dont do it OP. Anybody can die. Show the world you can live.

A slug? #8 shot? Brass or lead? Tell me. I'm trying to look for it.

I can't stop you from killing yourself. But know that there's somebody out there that cares. Goodbye.

I'm strong.. I'm a survived. I have automatic weapons.. I'm what you call a "chad", I've iced peeps.. I'm as cold as they get.. I'm just done.. I really don't want to live anymore.

Why not just try to enjoy suffering?

Nah man, you are at your most coward right now. Isnt there anything u would like to experience dude? Dont to it bro, you can still have a lot of kicks.

jump out of international flight into atlantic ocean

hahaha ur a fucking faggot.
>im a "chad"
that's why you wana kill yourself and you chose it. I say the sooner the better.
iv never seen so few people giving a shit about a btard being suicidal.

dubs don't lie faggot.

blow your brains out op
quick and easy

Post nudes of your girl

WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT ROLLING

Eat a 5lb bag of Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears and live stream the results.

Rolling to shoot yourself in the head while holding the trigger for a shotgun up your ass. You'll have 1 last spasm before you die blowing up your asshole

Blow your cock off with a gun, put on a diaper immediately after, and bleed out while filling it with your cockblood and sinew.

Roll.

Rolling for you fill your mouth with gas before you shotgun yourself in the head

roll

Has nobody gotten a video site?

OP, don't kill yourself, just put yourself in a situation that forces you not to. For example, i suffer from depression and tried several times but i had a kid and she keeps me from it. It's a miserable life but goddamnit a part of me lives in her that... you know what, fuck it.

I will bump this thread till I see an hero

Because I really need to see an hero

Death by cop. Shoot a black person

murder your crime boss and then die by your own hand

Don't kill yourself. But if you really feel like it then either shoot yourself in the head, jump in front of a train, or jump off of a tall building.

What's your number op I've wanted to see a livestream an hero for so long