GUARANTEED 0% ATTENDANCE FOR THE 2017 SEASON

GUARANTEED 0% ATTENDANCE FOR THE 2017 SEASON

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's go Blackhawks

Why are Cubs fans such insufferable assholes? You won a fucking world series, just enjoy it you fucking dickhead.

He's probably a new fan. Real Cubs fans know that the White Sox have been the less popular team for decades (despite being more successful), it's nothing worth gloating about.

$1 BEER AT GUARANTEED RATE FIELD (seriously White Sox? top lel) FOR THE DURATION OF THE 2017 SEASON

White Sox confirmed for 100%+ attendance.

The Sox already had Disco Demolition night in the 70s, the last thing they need is a cheap beer night.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night

Well being shitfaced drunk is the only way to watch them play and not commit suicide...not for lack of trying but because you are to fuckedup to properly function

Yeah, unlike your mom's bedroom

it's just that all those lifelong cusb fans went home :^)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night

>cleveland forfeit
>actually dying from laughter

BOOM, OUTTA HERE.

Fuck you. Sox fans have been major assholes, ever since they broke their curse, whenever that was.

>cleaverland fans got so beligerant against the rangers that the cleaveland players had to get baseball bats and go up against their own fans
Highlight of my fucking day

I'll be there.

dont fuck with chicago

greatest sports town in the usa and its not an argument

kill yourself op

So will I at sox park

Guarantee rate can go fuck itself

This autism about the name of the field is stupid, who gives a shit. US Cellular wasn't a better name.

Nice digits.

he may be a cunt but he is right. cubs had higher attendance even when the sox won a world series. a team that hasn't won a ws in 108 years had a higher attendance then you, imagine how much worse it will be when that team actually wins a world series.

who cares though

>US Cellular wasn't a better name.

US Cellular field was a terrible name and Guaranteed Rate field is even worse. I don't watch Sox games on TV because of Hawk Harrelson. What a terrible terrible commentator.

White Sox were winning world series before it was cool.

I wish he'd retire myself. Steve Stone is excellent though. The new guy Jason Benneti or whatever is just annoying and too innocent.

>I wish he'd retire myself.
Everyone does, Hawk hasn't been tolerable in over a decade

Kek

That's really mean but I keked so hard.

Hawk was actually tolerable at one point?

>US Cellular wasn't a better name.

It unironically was.

>Sox fans are minorities or white guilt liberals.
>Cubs fans are white aryan gods

I rep the White Sox for the hipster cred.

>Guaranteed Rate Field

Just send the team to Vegas.

Steve Dahl is an ass. He shows up 1 hour after his show went on at WCKG with a voiced tracked 1st hour and all he did while he was there, in the studio, was plug companies to get free shit. No wonder I quit that station and moved on to WZZN to only get laid off there.

> Guaranteed Rate Field
> Chicagoans will be supporting the Cubs along with their insufferable bandwagoners now

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?

There'll still be a loyal few. It may not be much but it's better than nothing.

>Sox "fans" calling anyone else asshole

lol 80%" of Sox "fans" couldn't name 5 players on their team and just shitpost on Facebook and IRL against the Cubs to anyone who will listen.

>Sox fans calling Cubs bandwagon

Your stupid meme isn't fooling anyone. Cubs had better attendance and viewership was better the string of 90/100+ loss seasons than yours the year you won the WS.

White Sox will always have that black eye on their history because of 1919.

>tfw part of the other 20%

I could recite our entire lineup off the top of my head in 30 seconds flat

Eaton
Timmay
Melkman
Abroo
Fraz
Morneau(most likely gone next year so Davidson)
Lawrie
Avila(most likely gone next year so who knows who starts over Narvaez)
Jackson/Shuck (both gone so it's probably gonna be Tilson)

Saladino(maybe)
Sanchez(maybe)
Some Charlotte callups (maybe)

Sale (unlikely, he should be traded for prospects)
Q (he should be kept)
Rodon
Fulmer (should be)
If Sale gone, new guy
Shields (unfortunately)

Jpetty back
Zputty back
Ynoa
Beck/Albers/Webb/Jennings (all should be gone if, maybe some new guy)
Jones
Robertson (no other choice)

Man that's ugly. Fucking KW

Lel

Congrats man
Kahnle finished the year strong so he'll probably be in the pen. Jennings too since he's the only lefty. Albers and Webb are already gone
Liriano looks like he'll be on the roster at this point. I really hope Lawrie is gone, fuck that faggot.

Also if they're going to rebuild trading just sale isn't enough. Gotta trade him, Q and abroo.

Nothing out the ordinary

I didnt they were that fast to start rymer, though if it's a rebuild, then that makes sense.