Why do people hate trump with no rational argument

why do people hate trump with no rational argument

Because it's easier than thinking for themselves.

mainstream thing to do

No rational argument? Literally watch any news station

>Unemployment rate was recently at 42%
>Negative GDP

He thinks he's smart but he's actually an imbecile.

Kek nice baiterino m8

They are all brainwashed sheep that do whatever the tv tells them and follow what the tv makes them believe is the popular opinion because they always match their opinion to the majority so they dont need to actually know the facts

Have you ever heard of metaphors?

What? He reversed Obamas instruction to allow people to use the bathroom they identify with in schools. He said in an on camera interview that he wants to give christians preference when entering the country. He banned immigration from 7 countries to try and limit people who follow the muslim faith from entering the country. His administration has now started talking about enforcing the federal ban on marijuana as a medical and recreational drug. These are the reasons I disagree with his presidency.

Also, nice bait.

Trump fag logic

>Trump says something stupid
>B-but he doesn't mean it it's a metaphor!!!
>SJW says something STUPID
>FUCKING CUCK REEEEEEEE

You guys are just as cringe and retarded as sjw liberals

You are retarded

He's kind of a dick. Hell, people didn't like him before he ran for president either.

like that time when he said crime was at the highest in 47 years?
Oh wait, that was retarded bullshit to push racist policies...
Or when he said that the best solution form Israel and Palestine was the one on which both parties agree?
Oh wait, did the retard just suggested the problem as a solution?

I don't know user, maybe it's because every news network that doesn't kiss his ass has been called fake news and enemy of the country?

I mean, the constant stream of idiocy is probably the reason why people hate him, and it's not gonna stop

People do have rational arguments, that are usually met with utter BS and pure stupidity, so why even fucking bother?

you must be a special kind of retard

hey, not everyone has heard of metaphors. he was just trying to help

The people who are saying things like "Trump is the worst president ever" are reacting to the people saying "He's the greatest thing to ever happen."

In either case, it's way too fucking soon to tell.

See this anons post

did you mean exaggeration?

>>Unemployment rate was recently at 42%
>4.8% since Trump took office
>>Negative GDP
>Try $1,803,665,000,000 and growing at 1.9% since Trump took office.

The economy is actually already better than when Obama was President and it's only been a month. You sir, are retarded.

IM CALLING BULLSHIT. THIS COUNTRY WAS WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS AND WOMEN ON AT LEAST 2 DAYS. THERES NO WAY THAT THE ECONOMY CAN GROW WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS AND WOMEN

user...

I hope you delete this before you embarrass yourself

The Dow Jones is at all-time highs and the economy has already improved by every conceivable metric since Trump took office.

Because blind hatred is fun and rationality is for pussies!

kek, have you seen louder with crowder? some guy had 30 people not show up, they were al fired and he replaced them all within a day. you cannot win

>it's only been a month

this would normally just be bait, but the sad part is that the average trumpanzee is actually so ignorant he believes this

The economy isn't just high end stocks and total monetary growth, of course there's going to be plenty of that but none of it will be distributed to anyone who needs it.

You do realize that negative GDP is what trump said and the user was referring to that right

Did something not happen again last night?

THATS SO FUCKING RACIST!!! He should be locked in jail for that but he wont BC WE HAVE A RACIST IN THE WHITEHOUSE

IMPEACH TRUMP

>imoranged

Look up the stats, bud. Trump is saving jobs and already making America great again. He had the CEOs of the 20 biggest US manufacturers at the White House today for the second time in his presidency already.

Economic growth:
>Up, Treasury Secretary says they have a plan to reach 3%, which hasn't happened since 2005

Jobs:
>All-time high

Unemployment:
>Down, lowest unemplotment rate since the recession

Consumer spending:
>Highest since recession--people have more money to spend

Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P
>All-time high

He said crime has risen the highest in 47 years. Which it has risen for the first time in 47 years
and he didn't ban mudslimes.
It's inaccurate facts like these that make your arguments stupid and make your views invalid

You must realize by now he doesn't give a shit about a nobody like you or me. Working class is an unknown concept to Trump. He courts CEO and makes money for them and his own business.

There are a ton of things you can knock Trump on right now, but the economy is one of the only things that you can't really knock him on because the stats say otherwise.

even though i know this is b8, i'm gonna respond.The guy isn't racist. it has to do with the employees not doing what they are told by there boss. your b8 is so bad at least try

>It's inaccurate facts like these that make your arguments stupid and make your views invalid

What is irony

because you live in an echo chamber that only makes memes of fake retarded liberals.

pic unrelated, but funny.

he's a retard, and his current spawn is an autist

Do you know what irony means?

I don't care if it is fake. I can never unsee this. Disgusting shithead.

Economics/stock markets always get an artificial boost after the election of a president from the opposite party. Way too early to see if it means anything.

ITT: people like you
>trump became pres
>he better know everything now
>oh shit, false
>must be retarded
If you think him making a few mistakes is retarded, end yourself. Trumps mistakes are few compared to yours. Yes he has learning to do, but be fair. Give him a chance to adjust.

>Need to learn what GDP is after becoming president

That is literally meaningless. See the same thing happened when Obama took office from Bush.

They cant really think in depth so they become reliant on emotion. They follow what the latest moral trend is and they label any opposition with one word. No responsibilities.

>metaphor
you mean hyperbole, dumbass?

I don't hate Trump.

But if your question is "Why do I think he is shitty for the Presidency?" Well fuck, where do we start?

Right after the election lying about your own crowd size because your ego is so fragile you can't handle it then sending Sean Spicer out to defend your bullshit, your counselor Kellyanne being a fucking retard and coining alternative facts then making up a massacre that never happened, losing your National Security Adviser after he was caught dealing with Russians and being pissed at the media leak and not your own incompetence for appointing such a shit pick, pushing through a travel ban that even if you agreed with it was so shittily executed that it created a clusterfuck with TSA not knowing what to do and then getting turned over in the courts, creating your own fake terror attack in Sweden, AND attacking anyone or anything that would dare question how you managed to fuck up so many times within a month.

The Trump administration has proven itself to be an incompetent clusterfuck within 30 days.

so what your saying is its too early to tell so both sides are fucking idiots? thanks.

>You must realize by now he doesn't give a shit about a nobody like you or me.

Why do you pigeonhole yourself as "working class"? You don't have to settle for being anything in life.

I grew up in inner city Detroit eating ramen noodles and whatever EBT could put on the table for us. I grew up hungry, and that hunger has never gone away.

I worked through college, paid off my student loans, continued to work, taught myself how to invest, and, if all continues to go well, I should be a millionaire within the next couple years after working retail and waiting tables. I am now a full-time equity and securities trader and am worth a little over $643k... and I came from absolutely NOTHING.

If you feel bad for yourself, let yourself get distracted from fulfilling your potential, or settle, then you're not going to make it. However, if you bust your ass like I am, then you can make it. You can't ever follow the crowd-- that's what average people do, and have to push yourself to go further than everyone else though.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. You're welcome.

that's exactly what i think about trumpers. they use the word cuck for anyone they don't like.

That's some fucking retarded logic. Obummer spent 8 years creating all that bullshit you're praising Drumpf for, after Bu$h and Clinton's policies fucked up the economy.

>You can't come in at the helm and claim all the good momentum that has transpired in the last 7 years is YOUR doing after only 1 month of presidency.

KYS retard...

it plummeted the second he took to office. i pointed it out, and all the trumpers said it means nothing because it's all based on speculation. now it's climbing and you all use it as evidence. which one is it? it's only significant when it benefits your position, but insignificant when it goes against it?

Is it funny or sad that user left out a bunch of other fuck ups like his press conference, dealings with Mexico, Netanyahu presser, etc?

You know what, you're actually right. Time to get off Sup Forums and send out some resumes.

Plummeted

he hasn't even done anything yet. it usually takes more than a year for the exact result of a president's actions to become apparent. each presidency has a long period of after-effects from the policies of the previous president. you're basically praising obama and giving trump the credit.

The grammar says a lot about the people making these complaints. Trump is in way over his head though. Better than the alternative (war-with-Russia-for-jewish-profit-Clinton) but still a terrible candidate.

>uses a long period to make it look small

This so much. Honestly Trump is doing so many great things like this. Their arguments are useless and they never understand how helpful Trump is.

I'd fuck Ivanka ..... Just sayin

>referencing a short period to make it look large

Something the Left and the Right can agree on.

"You must realize by now that blah blah blah, trump is the enemy. You sound like a disney villin trying to play to the sympathies of people susceptible to Ad hoc fallacy.

>Accuses other user of ad hoc
>Attacks his character

They wont see it this way user.

Trump is the first president in decades fighting for workers on their level yet they scream trigger words to cause others to get worked up.

You sound like a raging faggot but u don't hear me carrying on like a homo with his cock caught in a car door

>2017
>Feeling the need to validate your opinion on social media.

>Current spawn
Implying any children born before the last are irrelevant. That's about as short sighted as I expect shitlibs to be.

>Accuses another user of "ad hominem"
>Types out "ad hoc" like a fuckin' dunce

Pay attention in school, ass fuck.

>t. Alumni of Trump University

Put your money in gold ETFs like JNUG instead of a checking account, new friend. It'll insulate it from the inflation that's going to be occurring in the next few years. Biopharma should also have a decent year. Keep an eye on health care companies, they could react either way with the ACA being repealed; buy or short accordingly to the prevalent trend after that happens. Finally, short steel (AKS, X, etc.)-- these stocks are overextended because they jumped too quickly on the rumored Trump protectionist policies and massive infrastructure projects. They are still a year or two away from being huge cash cows for your portfolio.

If you want any tips on learning, user, just ask. I'll stay on this thread for 15 more minutes or so. After that, I'm going to be setting up my stock scanners and bots for tomorrow morning's premarket opening, and heading to bed.

It's not ad hoc to accuse people of ad hoc.

I guess you can type legibly with your cock stuck in a door. I can't it'd hurt because my dick is functioning. Do you have a bum joint? Is that a side effect of constantly having your dick in a chastity cage?

Not if you don't call the other person a Disney villin

"Just give him a chance"

GTFO of here liar. Go eat a bag of dicks. Nobody believes you.

Was I not correct in equating his exact words to those of a disney villin.

First post
Best post

*?
sorry.

trips
Also, that's very true.

Only Sup Forums would be autistic enough to turn down free money.

I was wondering how you could type while you're eating a bag of dicks, till i realized you're typing and your mouth is free.

>tfw you don't take free advice and end up being poor forever

Prioritizing one religion above all others is essentially a ban on all others. First you get the numbers and then you stretch it out as far as possible. Think son

I'm make 75K a year and just got a raise (82K this year).

>No need for bullshit stock market faggot shit

You done eating that bag of dicks? Want another?

>>No need for bullshit stock market faggot shit
Have fun being average, I guess. $75k/yr is less than I send my mom in Detroit.

>I'm not that guy
If your life story is true, that's fucked up insane. My life revolves around getting by with minimum effort but I was born and raised middle class. Maybe I'll try to aim a little higher.

>People think Trump is controversial

topkek

>fucking someone who has a jewish child

Guess where you belong?

Dunno. Why do people support him with no rational argument?

And then there are the supporters who get shafted. Actually, I couldn't stop laughing at this for a little while...

Main stream media doesn't like trump so the same people who parrot everything the main stream media says don't like trump