Never ever legalize or think of trying weed its a trap, my life got fucked coz of that crap...

Never ever legalize or think of trying weed its a trap, my life got fucked coz of that crap, my mental health got fucked and i look totally different as i used to look since i tried that shit, trust me its not fucking worth it, its like a russian roulette, u never know who is going to get fucked in the head the only thing i wish for is going back in time and punch me in my fucking face and tell myself to never think about trying that, i regret smoking that thing everyday, maybe a hit wont hurt you but if u do it constantly your life will get fucked, not worth it, (sorry for the bad english tho) as i said the only thing i regret in life is ever trying that fucking crap, fucked with my mental health and fucked with my look, it totally destroyed my life

Checked

Oh shut up you giant fucking manchild. If weed ruined your life, it wasn't for the fact that marijuana is bad, it's simply that you made poor descisions while doing it, or about how often you did it and what else you did in addition to it. Don't blame something else for your own stupidity and lack of willpower as a human being. Get over your fucking pity party, because nobody else is coming to it.

Grow a pair and be a man ffs

You don't have to smoke everyday it's not crack you pussy.

All drug addicts are all the same man do u know most people with mental problems has tried weed, even my psiquiatrist told me that, ignorant pothead

I was gonna talk shit too... buuuut
quads says otherwise. I might have to turn my life around

Do something good for the world and stop promoting the kind of crap to fuck this World even more, why u think its being illegal over thousands of years drugaddict

Gonna have to agree. One time I bought weed and I smoked once every night for like two weeks straight. I don't know what the hell I was thinking I just did. Anyways after the two weeks my eyes had sunk and I got pretty depressed. Fucking threw that shit in the trash. Never again

It hasn't been illegal for thousands of years you stupid foreign fuck. It's been illegal in America for less than 100 and isn't even illegal everywhere here. You need to work on both your research and your English pal, come back onto Sup Forums when you've finished school and moved out of mom's house, faggot.

>psiquiatrist
If you're OP, I'm going out for a smoke right now.

Oh shut the fuck up u worthless drugs addict piece of shit how many languages do u speak? Lazy idiot

Have fun fucking up your brain, such a shame

Nice quads

Stop blaming pot for your problems OP. Maybe things will actually get better.

None fluently, but I know bits and pieces of about three. Sorry I wasn't born in a shithole country that doesn't have a stable enough economy to rely mostly on domestic business, so they have to teach their children to suck English speaking cock, and where in the world to you get off calling me a worthless drug addict? I work full time at a wonderful job, have great friends and a family that loves me, and still enjoy weed every day. Don't blame a harmless plant for your personal shortcomings. You're everything that's wrong with this world, and if you'd just down a bottle of bleach you'd be doing humanity as a species a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool, shitlord.

Sup Forums is full of addicts potheads for what i see

Its crazy and it sounds like most people here cant believe what you are saying. But i am going to have to agree with OP. I am born and raised and california and i have been smoking pot since i was 14 years old. Not only did i smoke it but i am a very reputable grower and seller in my area. So basically i have been around this shit for a long long time. Here is the truth about smoking marijuana. If you abuse the stuff like smoke more then once a day everyday. You will lose your motivation to go out and improve yourself, you will have bad memory, and you might even develop mental health issues like me and OP. Im not sure what OPs mental health issue is. But mine is anxiety and very rarely panic attacks. I also think i lost some control of my sweat glands on some parts of my body. I have a lot of other symptoms that i believe are related to abusing marijuanaz... so everyone here talking shit about OP clearly hasnt smoked the same as me or OP.

You destroyed your own life. You just smoked pot while you did it.

what fucking planet are you living on bro?
cannabis is already legal in many areas. I voted for it to be legal in CA and now it is... first time that I think my vote has ever counted for something

Yea makes sense drugs are whats good with the world, i wont argun with a brainless addict

You fucking troll

Check mmmmmm

Look this is a warning message for people Who arent addicts, people with an actual brain

That's odd, weed completely changed my life in the most amazing and obvious ways ever. Even months after dropping it I'm more kind to people, more understanding, more confident, funnier, smarter, better able to focus, I've been able to continue exercise for extended periods of time, I've lost weight, made friends, lost my virginity, got a girlfriend, moved out of the house, had incredible thought and experiences.

Shits expensive though, cost me about 300 a month. I still smoke every once in a while. It's honestly the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't smoke pot. Nice projection though. You do need help.

quints beats OP
game over

Maybe I should start

Sadly, unlike me, you don't have to. I never said "drugs" make the world good, you autistic fuck. I simply said that I enjoy marijuana, and it has yet to ruin my life after 4 years, and I know people doing far better in life than me who've been smoking for far longer. My point isn't that weed is either good or bad, as it's inanimate and therefore incapable of either moral or immoral action of any sort, and only does any good or bad based on how one uses it. If it ruined your life, you've likely had a lot of problems in your life to begin with, and now that you've stopped smoking the world's coming crashing back down on you, and your pitiful shoulders are struggling to hold it all up. Nobody in this fucking thread agrees with you, get off the internet, look in the mirror, and grow the fuck up. Nothing in this world can ruin your life but you, and you need to realize that. You need to find it in yourself to man the fuck up and stop asking for pity on a board mostly dedicated to ruining lives. You're a pitiful and sad person, and i pity you, but nobody on here can change how your life is going but you. I'm not here to insult you, but if you refuse to realize that anything that's happened in your life is nobody's fault but your own, then you might be better off dead if you can't handle the basic responsibility of being alive.

Nah this is a retard who can't control his own life so he blames a substance for making poor choices. I'm about to be a manager at a reputable grocery store, then plan on working my way up further. Got 2 raises in the 2 years I've been there and pay a quarter (300$) of rent at the house I'm at with 3 buddies of mine. We still have time to do everything we want, and smoke. Because were not retards.

Congrats on losing your v-card.

Weed saved my life. I am 100% certain I would have committed suicide had I not taken a hit from my friend's joint that night.
>be me, 20 y/o
>be hamplanet, socially awkward af
>consider suicide on a daily basis, but haven't brought myself to doing it because it would fuck up my mom
>have been around weed before, but would never try it because "drugs are bad, mkay"
>hangin with best bud, halfway through a case of beer, he offers to let me smoke some weed
>fuck it, lego
>best fucking night of my life
>start smoking err' day
>realize that life can be fucking awesome
>lose weight
>get married
>wife gets pregnant
>immediately stop smoking what for gettin a real job
>quit working in restaurants
>now have a stable income, and a pretty kick ass life
>no ill effects from smoking, never had any withdraws when quit.
>still smoke from time to time (usually weekend after a random drug screen)
>fucking life is great man.
>mfw

everything op said was just to trigger us stoners
no need to reason with him
>op actually is a faggot

"My life got fucked because too much weed" . Guys like you are a fucking joke in the addicts community. Nice quads btw. Faggot.

im 34 and doing weed daily since around 25, for last 3+ years in form of tinctures, and I'm just okay

The saddest part here is the fact that ppl like OP actually exist and have nothing better to do other than to write up a whole post like this.

OP is trying to bait people. All of his other replies are just bim saying retarded shit. So either he somehow gained a chromosome or became autistic from smoking too much weed or is baiting people.

>works at "reputable" grocery store
>pays 1/4 rent with other pothead degenerates
>talking shit

nice quads but shut up ugly weed is fuckin great

WOW easy there with the edges you might cut yourself.

Weed does have effect on your dopamine receptors and does fuck them up. Just not as bad as other drugs. It's less addictive than most other drugs but it still triggers the brain to produce dopamine which makes it addictive.

Weed leads to short term memory problems (Yeah, don't blame it on "OH I WAS TOO HIGH" it's still memory loss).

Been clean for almost 2 months and I can really tell the difference in my memory. However aside from that there's no meaningful difference from what I used to be when I was a daily pot smoker.

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Can't tell if you're a 15 year old kid trying to b8 people or some 60 year old that's never even smoked, but assumes the government's lies about marijuana are the truth.