Do it Sup Forums

Do it Sup Forums

I once jacked off 12 times in one day just to see if I could.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dVZcx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate you

Jk I don't give a fuck

it

I go on reddit

I'm a degenerate faggot who is quitting his job in two years to travel the world for a year but I know that I won't become a better person in that time because I'm not outgoing or capable of making new friends so why the fuck should I do it.

you can be my friend!

sike bitch nigga

Where do you live? I'm working on my itinerary right now.

If not North America or Europe, it ain't gonna work.

>723420041
One day i wanted to see how many i could make it to, i got 15 but i felt horrible and dead inside

Fuck you lol.

I was iin this thing. I was invited to be in it. Not many people know of it. I was "invited" a year ish ao. Joined in the later part of 2016. I was enthusiastic and exited, Well montha later , Yesterday, i quit that thing. I am officaly not in the thing anymore. I did not want it to be that way. I was very sad to let it go. I can get in it again in the future. But it is extremely likely i will not.

Go talk to someone in a bar or some shit dont make friends with someone on Sup Forums lmao

I do that too. It never goes anywhere unless they're gay too. But here, I have better odds that the person I'm talking to is gay.

I need to shit soon.

Go to a gay bar

i let an old man lick my asshole from craigslist when i was 16. god is dead

Pics pls

twinsies.

you'll learn something, who really wants to be a "better person"? There is no such thing, take it from me, i got a rimjob from an old man once

I once told a girl I had leukemia to get laid

was it worth?

I feel overshadowed by my mom/family and her/their work and religious views to ever openly pursue my dream of becoming a screenplay writer/film score composer. They know I'm going to college for it but if I ever make it I'll never tell them what exactly I'm making.

haha

I am a disappointment to everyone around me. And myself. I am unsure if I will not be dead a year from now, I am at a low point in my life. No one knows my sadness or dissatisfaction of my life.

I feel like a pathetic failure

Cheer up bud. Get a puppy or some shit. At least you cant disappoint him

my birthday is in 2 days
not sure how to feel about it...

Did he pay you?

If so, how much?

Why the fuck is everyone so depressed on Sup Forums wtf

I stuck a tube up my asshole and got a 300 pound fat bitch to sit bare ass on the other end and fart powerfully into it

I don't know wether or not i have very mild depression through insecurity and self loathe, but i'm slightly inclined to belive i do.

Are you not depressed yourself?

why do you care? stop being affected, empathetic freak
nah i was just tryna bust a nut and got no attention from girls in high school

IM A NIGGER!
IM A DIRTY FUKING NIGGER!

Do some drugs

Sup Forums is where we can go to have ever so little social interactions as we don't have freinds in the real

How the fuck did you explain where you were to your folks?

I've been ducking a client/friend for 4 days bc I'm fucking burnt out but I don't want to tell him to fuck off. So I'm just ignoring him, which is probably worse and may ruin the relationship, but I can't bring myself to care.

after hearing all these people confessing to pissing in the sink i decided to try it once, and it wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but them i jerked one into the sink and it felt amazing so i do it at least every other day in the sink

children use that sink to wash up/brush teeth

half of me is excited about that half of me is disgusted

its the 21st century bro, i told them i was going to the ice cream parlor to get a banana split

every household is different. im not THAT user but i had plenty of sex with older dudes when i was 16.

i was able to drive and i had made it a frequent thing to go to the mall. so id just say 'im going to the mall' and then id meet up older guys nearby. usually we'd have sex in their car as i was too afraid to go to their houses

>i told them i was going to get a banana split

and in a way...

Haha, smart user

ive been a prostitute

im still a horrible slut

I guess.

I was sheltered as fuck (hence why I'm on Sup Forums) and wasn't able to do shit until I left, tho even now in college I don't do much shit.

I started wellbutrin a few days ago, and I somewhat feel like taking the whole bottle, no it's not the medication.

How much did you make?

maybe i can lick your ass tonight

when i first started id make about 100 a blowjob.

then the cost of living went up so on average id make about 150, though id often make 200 or 300 just to let a guy suck my dick.

I think the internet is a self aware creature and its life needs to be preserved.

discord.gg/dVZcx I have no friends so join this

I fear relationships with women

Fuck. Do you still do some work on the side?

Haha, I'm too scare to interact with real people, user.

Lack of empathy is everything wrong with this shithole of a planet.

nah. towards the end one client hired me to write erotica for him, but after like 8 sessions i kinda ran out of material for his very specific fetishes that i am definitely not into.

i make good money running a small business now and live very comfortably. i only ever hooked when i really needed it. still it messes up your mind.

you start to see sex as a 'what can i get'.

you know how girls always seem to enver blatantly say 'no' to guys, or at least keep them around? i get it. there's this weird instinct that says if you just wait they'll get desperate and offer something. not money per se, but that you can get favors, however big or small.

when i realized id let an old dude suck me off just so i can get a ride home instead of taking the bus, i had a problem.

I've been off it for awhile now and have a much healthier mindset.

thats what makes it so fun, you get to be all shy while i lightly tease your nipples and boi hole.

I just want to fuck but I'm too shy, can't drive, and I don't hit up bars, and I'm too shy to talk to women

When I was 14 I fingered the family pet (it was female)

My boyfriend and I fucked with his ex to the point where her latest boyfriend broke up with her.

>user has psycho ex
>like, reeeeeeally psycho
>would message him hundreds of times an hour sometimes
>"If you don't reply, I'm gonna kill myself" or something similar to that
>wouldn't leave him alone, even after breakup
>couldn't take it anymore
>decided to fuck with her new relationship
>used DevTools on facebook messenger to change conversations around to make it look like she's cheating on him with user
>she's super obsessed with user at this point, so it's believable
>sent it to him like "damn dude, look what she's doing.."
>he believed it
>they've been broken up for 6 months and she still doesn't know why

pet> cat?

Sorry, didn't clarify. It was a dog

made me wanna drink..mainly hours after taking. Probably from the depression coming back after wearing off or maybe from the anxiety it caused

How old were the guys?

Y'know, it's going to be difficult for me to type with one hand, user.

they varied. as a general rule, 40-60, sometimes younger, sometimes older.

i like to hold a guys hands down while i dominate him so don't worry about it kiddo.

doesn't work user

If a 13 year old girl sends a video of her masturbating to her 14 year old boyfriend, and then he shows it to his friends, and one of them uploads it to the internet, and someone over the age of 18 who has never had interest in acting out his attraction for younger girls in real life downloads it and has it on their computer, doesn't distribute or upload it anywhere else, it just sits there for him to look at occasionally. Why is this illegal? The girl did this of her own free will, she was not coerced or blackmailed or any of that.

Well, I'm glad you got out of it and you're feeling better about your life.

>that makes one of us, anyhow.

trips don't lie, women are whores even at 13

why 40-60? just wondering. did they take care of you? money/gifts sort of thing.

I piss on the rim and handle whenever I can, especially when I'm over at a friends.

because the entire idea of the age of consent is having a cut off date for when people should be mature enough to make such decisions.

13 year olds have their entire lives controlled by parents, from what they eat to who they see to what they do.

because the law says they arent mature enough to make those decisions. when given the option it tends to be pretty disastrous.

having a cut off date of 18, however arbitrary, makes it so that people all have the same amount of time to learn about life before making choices like this.

its still illegal because shes underage.

Fuck you guys now I'm wondering if it was the same old faggot

i've irreversibly fucked everything up with my friends

no one cares or trusts me, life is boring

Get some paxil in your life

my life wasn't bad even when that was my life. but im glad i can proudly say im a successful business man and buy my own prostitutes if i so chose.

I wanna fap

W-what else do you like to do, user?

constant rekt threads, wincest threads and politics shit all day on here will make anyone depressed

to what? depression?

>why 40-60?

thats usually the age of men who offer. the younger you are the easier it is to get laid, 40+ has it more difficult, especially if you like younger guys, and especially if you didn't age well. for many older men throwing down 150 bucks just to suck a young attractive mans dick is easier than talking to hundreds of twinks on grindr.

>did they take care of you? money / gifts sort of thing.

not really, it tended to be blow and go type situations. that sort of arrangement is popular up in san francisco i hear, but not so much down here. at most id usually get dinner.

i had received more long term offers with other benefits but those men tend to be extra disgusting and want things a bit more public, and want things more than just oral.

the benefit of doign what i did was id basically get paid for 20 minutes of my time, usually less, and i didn't have to worry about them trying to fuck me or them trying to get me to fuck them, or introducing me to people and having those people judge me.

it was just blow and go out of my room.

delaware?

Good for you, man.

*high five?*

i sucked a dog cock once

I wanna fap to Brittney, Ebony, Bre and Beronica

one could also argue that 19 and 20 year old camwhores aren't old enough to realize that this will likely irreversibly fuck up their lives but no one stops them from doing that. anyways.

I got friends but just avoid them cause there not on my level...boring fucks that dont think like me and dont know what fun is.

if im feeling the'yre sub enough i like to smack em. not too hard, reallyj ust hard pats on the cheek. i love spitting on them, or into their mouth. all in all i like to treat cute boys like they're just sex toys. just play iwth their body. sometimes sweetly, sometimes aggressively.

ahd a cute 19 year old boy over last night, young enough and a late bloomer that he had those puffy nipples teens tend to get while still having a tight navel. played with those all fucking night, while fingering his ass. he was pretty good at jerking me off while i did it.

he had a tiny dick, it was actually cute, and woudl cum from just 2 minutes of being jerked off.

at first i was gentle but towards the end i was chewing on his nipples. hes into biting apparently, especially his lower lip.

gonna breed him next week

kill yourself

No I'm not one of the dudes who had his ass licked ffs

burnt out of what? life ? him or her what?

yes, you can argue that abotu anyone at any age, and all people are different and have distinctly different brain functions and power.

like i said, the point of an arbitrary cut off date is so that everyone has the same amount of time to experience life before making those decisions, not that everyone has the same amount of understanding.

you should try it user. i can tongue fuck for days

the only thing i have left that still smells like my dead girlfriend are her used underwear :/

(she passed away 2nd of jan)

This thread got real gay real fucking quick

I know we call each other fags but God damn

i like feet

liberal faggot..obamas gone, Trump machine wont put up with your kind of gayness