Look I'm sure you guys can all tell this is my first time on this site so go easy on me if I don't know what I'm doing...

look I'm sure you guys can all tell this is my first time on this site so go easy on me if I don't know what I'm doing, anyways me and my 5 friends are gonna eat weed brownies for the first time and I wanna know fun things to do while high with them, any tips?

all newfags must hang

shut up nigger. you were a newfag before also.

Eat an entire bad of doritos and them vomit. It feels amazing.

i haven't been a newfag since 2008

jerk eachother off and take pics post them on Sup Forums

relax and watch a comedy show or movie tbh

newfag detected

congrats on your life's achievement. loser

niggers

Just chill. It's not like you're doing shrooms or something. eat the god damn brownies and enjoy yourself. No need to go out and do shit. You're probably gonna be too lazy anyways. Watch one of your favourite comedies or something if you need entertainment.

punctuate, nigga

oh wow. you're so cool, man.

insinuating we aren't all losers

suicide is always a hoot.

chill. watch some movies and eat pizza. taking a bike ride to get fast food can be fun too, used to do that a lot.

Dont go texting or calling people. I know you might want to share with your friends how high you are, but it comes off as retarded, and theres a more than %50 chance you will accidentally call your mom or boss or something.

Stay in, stay occupied. Shit like the Simpsons or Video games are a good time when baked. Dont let your friends do stupid shit either. Have you smoked before? you should never start with edibles...

Have a good time, if you get paranoid its just a side effect. Nothing bad will happen. Just turn your phone off and stay inside.

Pleasant tripping bro.

  ▲
▲ ▲
can you?

Overdose and have an out of body experience

Get stoned as fuck and Nature walk through woods and chase fictional coyotes/ghosts n shit.

well like I've been high a few times before this but I don't know what to do in a group, other then playing the switch

It'll take anywhere from 20-30 min to hit, so don't take a lot thinking its not working. It's not weight dependent, so you may need less than you think.

Stick the brownies up your butt, the push them out and pretend they are shit. Then have a brownie shit show.

Get some good munchies
Listen to some good music
Watch your favorite comedy movie
Talk about life in a circle like in That '70's show
Masturbate or have sex
If the weather is nice, chill in a back yard somewhere

Remember that it can take 1 or even 2 hours to really feel the effects so be patient.

You probably won't feel shit if it's your first time. My first time was with edibles and I didn't feel anything.

Stuff that's usually not that funny becomes hilarious. Some quiet people become really talkative. If your friends are with you, that might just be enough entertainment in itself. Just hang out, put something on TV, order a few pizzas, and chill.

yeah so I've heard, I just feel bad for my friends other then me they are gonna be high for the first time

also any munchy ideas?

more like 1.5-2 hours.

OP- what is your tolerance? Like what can you sit down and comfortably smoke all at once? Edibles last longer and arent as fast acting as smoking. I suggest you double it. For instance, Ill sit down and smoke a half g bowl of some ~20% flower over the course of a half hour. So if I double that, I need a 200mg edible for a nice high. The biggest mistake people make with edibles is by eating too little. The shit they sell in rec dispensaries are only 10mg and ~$2.50 a piece. I would have to eat $50 worth of those fuckers for a decent high. Instead I make my own out of some 78% honey oil that I get for only $15 a g. That way I get super potent edibles for $4 a piece. oil is also much easier than flower to make edibles with. Decarb the concentrates in the oven for 12 minutes and you are ready to get cooking.

rad, I'm actually getting mine from my stoner friend I'm just not sure how meany to eat, were getting a tray so I'm sure we will have enough.