If there is a warrant out for my arrest but I haven't been charged with a crime and I lay low for a couple of years...

If there is a warrant out for my arrest but I haven't been charged with a crime and I lay low for a couple of years until the statute of limitations runs out can I ever be charged?

Yes. If taken to a high court and they rule there is enough evidence to go to trial.

What'd you do op

If there's a warrant out for your arrest, then you have by definition been charged with a crime.

Statute of limitations only works when there was no warrant issued, and the crime was found out after the said limitations ran out.

If you're name is Steve, and you're in Oregon - when I find you I'm going to make sure you beg me to take you to the police.

what the fuck

K

What did Steve do?

tell him what i did pussy you aren't gonna do shit

Raped a girl after using drugs in her drink.
He has an arrest warrant out for him.
I am actively looking for him, he'd be better off turning himself in, because if I find him, he and I are taking a 50 mile boat trip off the coast.

K

SO YOU ARE STEVE?
WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Roofied a bitch and then raped her shit was so cash

What was the bitch's name? Can I get somma dat?

Sounds like you're mad you didn't come up with it first

You're out of luck once the warrant is issued. Statute of limitations apply prior to warrant. Been through it already myself,

This is a good thread. Pics/timestamp if you got em, Steve. Don't be a faggot.

samefag or epic thread? place bets now. we all know its samefag tho...

Nope, you'll see why.
Loser had been sniffing after her puss for years. She kept turning him down, he got mad the last time and roofied her.
What he doesn't know is she was being treated for an STD at the time, so, he likely has syphilis now she got when she was with her past partner. I knew she was a diseased whore, but we still hung out.
Steve knows who I am. I'm the only mutual friend with a 55' Hattaras that I live out of.

the white knight role that op is playing totally remind me of the guy who was all in a tiff when a girl I knew framed me for raping her.. I deserved to be framed tho.. cus of the rape..lmao jk. I didn't. dealing with people about it lead to some hilarity tho.

lol look at this silly white knight willing to spend the rest of his life rotting away in a cage just to get revenge on a single date-rape. what a waste

Ok so any links to prove this?

$100 says that user was a beta fag that is raging for his dream girl

Links such as?

LOL I have not shown a single symptom of syphilis nigger

good ol boy huck yuck.you-all just mad he got valyas....

post his dox i'm sure we could try getting OP v&

What's the chicks name Steve? That faggot ain't gonna post any links.

Links to show a news story stating that OP raped a girl

Either these people are idiots or its the same person replying to this post.

>rape a girl
>some betafag takes me sailing
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

i had this half typed out. this is it, right here.

now tell us how many kids you touched, op.

Wasn't in the news. She went to jury in December to give testimony to see if he would go to trial. Turns out he raped her, sexually assaulted another girl staying with him, and at his job at the school attempted to fuck several underage girls - which was all given as testimony in court records.
Should also be a public police warrant out for him.

Oh man, you're just a regular fuckin gumshoe aren't you? Never would have guessed people would SAMEFAG of all things. What is this world coming to? Luckily we have your hard hitting detective work to expose the truth.

So what's the big deal? You're not going to do anything about it. You're all talk.

Pussy

Man come on, what's the bitch's name?

>Massive school rape scandle
>Not in any news
Ok faggot

some serious samefagging going on this thread
some poor bait

No rapes occurred in the school - he attempted to fuck the underage girls but got his shit shot down.
The rape was outside off school grounds.
Pay the fuck attention.

whats steves last name

Statute of limitations applies to the crime being reported, not how long you've been on the run. Just don't break the law nigger.

what part of oregon

Ask Steve Pussy won't say his name or the bitch's name I bet.
Don't be a pussy Steve. Do it. Come on do it!

Northern.

My name is Steve Carell

butthurt samefag is butthurt samefag.

Loved you in the Office.
Just kidding - you're not funny.

>job at school
>tried to fuck kids but got shot down
>not in news
ur a lying faggot steve.

No im steve

Yes Steven is a lying faggot.

ok lets all just try to put on a brave face...

Any attempt in rape wether it be outside or inside is still considered rape especially if it involves any school staff
>Still isnt in any news
Bullshit story that this faggot is trying to make up

>what is the unique poster count?

In a week or two when Steven is arrested, it'll be in the news.
School has already posted a notice that if he is seen on school grounds to call 911.

No, you're unfunny and a worse actor.
Even your attempt at drama was horribly uncreative and a grind to sit through and watch.
I'd rather have a root canal that watch that again.

What's a hattaras?

Oh, about $3.50

It's a house/fishing boat. Duh.

For England, James?

HAHAHAHAHA THREADS OVER GO HOME

Just the same as any other ass! Haha!

I'm the guy who posted about Steve. I waited this whole thread and only now someone asked what a hattaras is. Kind of ruined the joke a bit, but there you have it.

just me? idk. what u mean bitch?

drama? what u mean? little mis sunshine was great...