Everyone is hyped for Harley Quinn and I'm over here pinning for Cara look at her

Everyone is hyped for Harley Quinn and I'm over here pinning for Cara look at her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fb9YXs8JzEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cara_Delevingne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want her to turn me into a rat she keeps as a pet

more pics ive not seen yet please

she's not even in the trailer at all

look her up user

does she even talk in the trailers? all I've seen of her is just stares

If having no hips could give you superpowers, she'd be all powerful

u know ur stuff user

ENCHANTRESS EXTENDED CLIP

youtu.be/Fb9YXs8JzEk

> Some kind of magic show
> Please don't touch me

A room full of writers came up with this, ladies and gentlemen.

This looks genuinely awful.

she calls will smith a nigger in a tv spot

kek

god she's hot
i want to spray her with a pressure washer so she looks less like the contents of my fridge but otherwise she's a fucking 10/10

not really,youd think rich people would be able to produce better spawn but here we are,gazing upon the face of pigwoman.

Why is this allowed?

silence you repugnant goat

All the other characters look like real human personalities with incidental quirks, even Croc.

This one just looks like she came out the well in Ringu. Is she going to snarl and glare the entire film or does she have lines?

a goat is cuter then cara tbqh

unfair comparison because goats are the cutest animal on earth

This clip is great. Everybody is so visibly uneasy and freaked out.

This is fucking top tier cringe.

Yeah that was odd, they're supposed to be scared of her and she does this douche general a huge personal favor and he tells her not to touch him.

>GO GET EM GIRL

the please don't touch me was cute but it could of been executed better. the worst shit was
>go get em girl XD

do you think caras a bitch?

don't be fooled by her good looks...

I think she is one of good ones out there, up & rising. Can't wait to check "Valerian" as well.

So much cringe in that clip
>"enchantressssss"
>"go get em girl"
>"don't touch me reeeeee"

I felt it was rather good of them to represent the autistic demographic and show that even they can become highly influential government officials.

I'm friends with some of her friends and according to them, she's cool for the most part but becomes annoyingly "lolsorandom" after a drink or two. Though I did meet her sister once and she fucking oozes sex. Just a sidenote senpai.

at this point in my life all I can think about when I watch anything remotely capeshit like this is how in order for it to exist a room full of adults had to memorize lines and get dressed up and coordinate their efforts all to the drum beat of this embarrassing play pretend nonsense made for 13 year olds

no fucking way you are telling the truth dude

>Enchantress
>not enchanting at all

I know it's hard to believe an user shitposting on a Mongolian tapestries exchange would hang out in such circles but if you ever meet Poppy and immediately get a huge erection shaking her hand and looking her in the eyes, think of my post.

Marvel Enchantress is hotter and better
Not even memeing

Cara is an ugly manboy meme but that look is hot. I'm conflicted in how I should feel.

Yeah, that was fucking awful. Jesus Christ. Was there no one better or is this nigress the best one they could get?

I'm upset she isn't fat. I liked that double play of her nickname The Wall

>being a hard bitch no one gets passed
>also a fat mass of flesh

Yeah, she should be fat. A big husky negroid who didn't do quipshit and was all business while having a more unique air to her presence. I never really liked her character, but I liked watching Lex fuck with her in JLU.

This new version of her is just your typical shitty nigress. All her lines seem blandly acted, even in all the other trailers and extended cuts.

>I'm over here pinning for Cara look at her
She looks like she smells like a whorehouse at low tide.
You love the smell of rancid tuna OP?

I'm hyped for Cara

is that a scar under her boob? breast reduction surgery?

She has sex on planes, like not even in the bathroom. Recently she did and someone was looking at her, so she complained to the stewardess.
I read that on the news.

>pinning for Cara
well i guess it makes sense delefaggots are illiterate

Tattoo

She shoves her hand down other women's pants?

God-tier eyebrow game

the other boob you dildo

how does she go from grimy to this? is it something that has been explained in the comics, or will it be something new for this movie?

>"go get it girl"
>90 booty-rap starts playing
>black bitch twerking

DROPPED

>Everyone is hyped for Harley
>implying anyone likes DC Fridgecore

Go to bed Zack

pls answer

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Because they know Harley, and Joker as well for that matters. If anything this movie will stand or fall on its side characters and people giving a fuck about them.

if you find this attractive you are around 60% homosexual

>Mongolian tapestries exchange

PICKED UP

Cara is fucking disgusting.

She looks like a member of Hanson in a bikini. Not even trying to be trans, just an aging boy-band member in a two-peice.

movie was utter shit but I loved the witch queen

Utter shit? Fuck you, it was better than most of the new big budget Hollywood crap we keep getting.

Characters were good, setting was interesting, action was good and it wasn't just Vin being badass, the magic was cool.

I feel I'm about to catch some obscure STD just by looking at this picture.

what's with all the fridge casting in this movie

>go get it girl
>Thank you we'll like doctor moon back
Writing and acting are both horrible. This does not deserve to do well.

She never looks good in a normal picture, only model shots. You would have ignored her in high school

extended clip = extended dick

>1/16th
So her great grandmother was a jew? Really?

>Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cara_Delevingne

No I wouldn't, she has a 10/10 face

HNNNNGGG

What a whore. Jesus.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""good looks"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

She looks like an average teenage boy with long hair

forgot the pic

>"Go get it girl"

Was she thinking of costar when she posted this?

>I was having sex in public like a whore and a guy was watching us like a total creep!
Women.... are the lesser gender. I am convinced of this now.

So does she have some super cool powers or something?

The only complaint I have is the lack of footage. Only thing that needs to be done is for an user to get on the same plane as her and get a seat across from hers.

she look like live action Pigpen with all them stink lines n everything

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be retarded, and then I come here to at least get a sense of it. Thanks!

Apparently Leslie Jones was busy doing some other stuff

why is this line of questioning relevant to the film? did they ask the men these questions?

paper towns

>tfw they'll never put their feet on my face

Pretty cool scene except for the fucking atrocious dialogue

wtf i thought enchantress was supposed to be a female

Kristen would have looked awesome as Enchantress.

She looks like Robbie Williams.

jesus christ

your point?

>"Let's do something fun".

Fucking end yourself.

Whatever floats your boat. It's uncanny though.

>go get it girl