Faces of Sup Forums thread

Faces of Sup Forums thread

>brutally honest addition

Am I at least ok looking?

You look like a rapist

No. But you already knew that didn't you?

You look like a good dude bro. Do you wear a lot of hats?

Looking very Slavishing

Your eyes/the bone structure around them is kind of weird, but not too bad. I wouldn't know where to put you, I'm 10x uglier than anyone I've ever seen

I actually wear beanies or bandannas mostly but i do own hats.

Needs a better picture- but you're a perfectly good example of a human. Beauty is based on social standards so depending on where you live in the world you're either beautiful or ugly. For example: Red hair is considered disgusting in Uganda.

I swear to god I've seen this picture like five times before

lol really? where else

Definetly need a better picture, and a less shit angle

sorry son, you look like General Mandible from Antz
pic related

Here's another shot

You have a good jawline, shave that scraggly beard it makes you look like white trash. Get a better hair cut and you'll be a lot better off looks wise

Maybe a 5/10. Dress nicer and you could be a 6.

I've tried shaving it but it just comes back in a week later also i'm thinking of growing my hair out a bit more then shaving the sides down idk wtf i'm doing with it yet

Your brow ridge is very prominent; not necessarily a bad thing imo, it's masculine

Yea that's what happens with facial hair dipshit. You should be shaving every other day at least. Your beard makes you look autistic.

Post pic, I'll bet I'm uglier.

This. Shave that shit, get a cut every week n a half, and dont b afraid to ditch the beanie for a snapback. You got a strong jaw, snapback, wore brim up, would look good on you

you look like silas from the da vinci code

so i guess like a 6/10?

Welp, since this is a faces of Sup Forums thread. please judge my horrible selfie accordingly

yeah i know this but every time i shave it off i need to use a normal hair razor like a barber would use due to it getting caught in facial hair razors & damn near cutting my entire chin off

Not bad, but you look gay.

Fag/10

It's a mirror shot, you didnt HAVE to reverse the image.

Can't tell if you're Asian or Hispanic but it doesn't matter because I'd bone you down anyways

I'm procrastinating a paper.

Help. You are though so don't worry dude.

Femanon here, I'd fuck you.
Pic is me.

hispanic, just born unlucky with those droopy eyes.:p

You look like someone who would wank off a dog

>filename
Just kill yourself already.

id say with a good haircut 8/10

Good haircut and gain some muscle you'd look pretty damn fine, you don't look bad now, but that would help.

this is the main beanie i wear

What do you think of me?

SLAVISHING

how does anyone on Sup Forums trust us enough with posting their face?

1 of the 2 bandannas i own

here's the 2nd

where abouts are you from? Family heritage wise

Alright put me on blast, guys

help me

oddly soft ear features

based on his complexion, i'm guessing his family is a clan of subterranean CHUDS.

you dont look terrible as is but you could look better if you shaved the stache and soul patch and cleaned up the beard

>thug

mane you look like my cousin

NOT BANDANAS, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The only ones I was told of were german & irish

>Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller

welp fml

maybe he has a relative with cancer

Are you in a band? You look exactly like a guy I saw playing at a small town bar about a month ago

you look like you want to be a nurse so you can give dude's sponge baths and check their prostate's

>northern blood stronk

a new Sup Forumsrother

Just for the fuck of it me in my blue hoodie

>for some reason people say it brights out the color of my eyes better

Stop wearing bananas
Just stop doing that
The beanie is fine if it's cold out
Otherwise stop decorating your head

time stamp pls

QUADS. Post tits, ass or dick

i think im quite alright

no i'm not but i was once offered to join one what town was it in?

did you just butcher a kindergarten of kids?

you look like you're constipated and you can't find a designated street to shit in.

3/10, right?

shave, get a haircut, smile less, dress smarter

John Adams?

would invite you to play trippy music and watch spaghetti westerns/10

Cute, but your facial hair is pretty shitty and you need a different haircut.
But hey, if the biggest flaws are things that can easily be changed you're doing pretty well.

Actually planning to go into pharmacy but you're not far off, lad

no but sense i do look like a school shooter i'd see why you said that

Don't! Bandanas are for niggers and Mexicans, beanies are ok. You look like a friendly Slav

I forget the town, it was small though, in Ontario

You have potential to look like a chad to bad you shit on that potential by being fat and having that shit facial hair.

wasn't me mate

Im only speaking from personal experience friend, I was consistently called 'serial killer/axe murderer' at my old job...

lose some weight and get a cool haircut and you'll turn into a 6 or 7 at least

christ alive, it's you

nigga im not wearing a fucking suit inside my own home. usually shave, i just leave a shade. im cool with this hair

never said suit, just smarter. Otherwise those clothes matched with your looks make you look like a drug dealer. Which is cool if that's what you're into hombre

get rid of mustache. nice eyes

OP here I still say i look like a goblin crawled out of hell's sewer & got hit by a semi or a bus.

>pic related

you?

You look like Ocelot if he went blind.

me

dude you don't look that bad. get some more self esteem, smile more.

another one because ego

oh hell yea

I like your hair

chalked

kek. what's your deal user

you look so much better here. but yea, shave more, or grow something thicc.

Your hair and eyebrows could use some work but best pic quality of the thread so far

the art of the deal.
nah, nothing really, you fine.

Do me

Here's me with a slightly better haircut, similarly shit beard