Wonder Woman trailer

>kill evil white nazi males:the movie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

Not even saving private Ryan was this propagandized

wonder woman is the only female character who can get away with this though desu

Nazis were evil any one who thinks other wise is in fucking denial.

>implying killing germans is ever wrong

It's WW1.

Looks like shit flick

>Whoa why is this 1940s era female superhero movie set in the 1940s? Why is she fighting all men? Weren't there plenty of FEMALE nazi battalions for her to fight? I can't believe Wonder Woman of all things would have feminist themes.

>"what i do is not up to you"

wow so strong and inspirational wow.

seriously though this looks half alright. i'm sure there will be cringe tumblr moments and all but it seems relatively watchable considering how inherently corny wonder woman is as a superhero with all that "lasso of truth" nonsense.

i would be fine with taking my little sister to go see it if she is interested in it.

>WW1
>Nazis
Fuck off you stupid idiot

Hitler literally did nothing wrong. Please educate yourself.

>it's a wonder woman gets stuck in a muddy shell hole episode.

>World War 1
>Nazis

>it's a wonder woman gets severe frostbite episode

>>kill evil white nazi males:the movie

It's set during WWI, Nazis weren't around then.

Learn to history.

>WWI
>1940's
>American education

>World War 1
>Nazis
Jesus Christ.

They're not Nazis, retard. It's from WW1

It's disappointing she has no boobs but it seems like she has a nice butt underneath that big sword strapped to her.

It actually looks good though, and I'm a pretty typical Sup Forumslack

So, they're going with the "first Captain America + first Thor + a woman" angle?

>implying killing nazis is wrong
nice edge m8, real nice

Hitler did a lot of evil shit. Facts dont lie.

Go masturbate then try and contribute actual thoughts.

baka white people need to educate yourselves before you go running your mouths off

>he hasn't seen her Fast Five swimsuit scene

Bad news, m8...

Why didn't she team up with the soviets everyone knows they really won the war

>WW1
>Nazis

drown yourself in a barrel of sauerkraut, OP

>where I'm from thats called slavery

EXCEPT SLAVES DON'T RECEIVE REMUNERATION FOR THEIR LABOUR YOU DUMB BITCH

Kys, faggot

Sup Forums is Sup Forumss backyard

Indeed everything fits within the context of the movie and getting upset about it is redundant. But zoom out a little, user. How does the movie itself fit within the context of the grander narrative being played out by Hollywood right now? And how does that narrative look when you step back and look at hollywood's timeline relative to it's starting point?
THAT'S the shit that irks people.

Yes user

This movie is only being made for political reasons, because feminism and SJW and the fucking liberals.

Surely it has nothing to do with DC building a universe around the Justice League, in which Wonder Woman is a founding member, meaning she should get her own movie.

Fucking loser.

man this movie really wants to be Captain America, replace some of those horses with motorcycles and you've got almost shot for shot remakes for scenes. plus all the extra emphasis on the shield...

I was enjoying it though until they played the WW theme which gave me PTSD of that BvS shitfest. If they're smart they'll scrap that theme so everyone can forget they had to sit through that.

>scrap WW theme
it's literally GOAT my friend

>World War 1
>Nazi's

Jump off a bridge OP

damn that bitch got joker lips lmao

there aren't even any nazis in there you fuck

and she's hanging out and falling in love with the blonde blue eyed dream boat
fuck off

Shoud have been Bridget Regan

>Nazi's
>1940s

It takes place in WW1 you fucking stupid shits. Why is Sup Forums so uneducated?

shes still too skinny and too jewy looking

>an iconic character who's been around since 1941 is a feminist pandering

whatever you say m8