Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LGQRbPERaU
youtube.com/watch?v=hUrbrdZj-I4
youtube.com/watch?v=VU6D9mRNtlY
youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OLICITY

BUT WHERE IS THE OLICITY?!

Yeah fuck this show, this looks terrible on so many levels.

Needs more

F E L I C I T Y
E
L
I
C
I
T
Y

youtu.be/5LGQRbPERaU
nah I'll stick to Flash

This. Holy fuck it looks like it's gonna be so much fun seeing Flashpoint.

what is the reaction like at these arrow comic con events are the fanbase all deluded and loving it still or what? does it get a positive response? thank you

some people were reporting that people were leaving the panel as it was still going

not sure the reason why, but yeah.

and Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=hUrbrdZj-I4

justice.

>kill off black canary
>just to replace her with some nobody because fans cry

holy fucking shit just get rid of felicity already you fucking faggots

I watch this show specifically to laugh at how shit it is. I liked it in S1/2 but then it just tanks harder than any show I've ever seen. The writers seems SO out of touch with their fanbase that I keep watching just so I can see how disappointing the show can get.

The finale of the last season was the biggest clusterfuck of plotholes I've ever seen. Oliver barely did anything to save anyone, he literally teleported across town and back in 2 minutes (while everyone else was working in front of a big countdown clock and watching him give a speech across town live), they hyped up the big bad to be a combat master just like oliver but when it came time for their climactic fight they just punched each other in the head without dodging or blocking 7 times until the bad guy fell down. Felicity, despite hacking a nuke in an earlier episode to hit a town and being very upset about it, does the exact same thing 24 hours later and cheers.

and they recruit the bitch who stole her outfit and everything in the first place.

swear to fuck, guggenheim and mericle needs to be fired.

I'm done. I can't do the new team thing.

Its not a new team, Felicity is still there.

already better than arrow and flash

and just like white Disney princesses, Arrow will never have another white guy on his team

Reminder that Stephen Amell and Emily Rickards aren't that bad at acting but are legally required to film a total of 7 seasons of this career ending typecast bullshit.

Reminder that the acting is only going to get worse as they desperately try to jump ship like everyone else on the team did at the end of last season.

looks cool. more hype about flashpoint tho. needs more captain cold too

and Gotham
youtube.com/watch?v=VU6D9mRNtlY

>Emily Rickards
>not that bad at acting
watch this and tell me you still think she's good.
youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk

It's worse than I could've possibly imagined..

Stephen is okay, but Emily is really bad. She only worked as a side comic relief, her drama scenes are HORRIBLE.

>captain cold
Why didn't all the light in the room freeze when he froze the laser beams?

You know, Oliver training some vigilantes sounds like a good idea. Except, Felicity is the one helping him. You know who else could help him with this? BLACK CANARY. I'd actually be hyped if this was the case.

This. She can't do drama at all.

You know, it actually looks watchable. But I know that the show itself is going to be shit.

I always hoped it was just because the show is hot dogshit and brought her down with it. I've never seen her anywhere else so I'm going to keep hoping theres an outside chance she could maybe be good in something.

Hopefully swimsuits

Wasn't that old west shooting scene from the first season?

Yes but Jonah Hex is fucking cool on paper so they're probably bringing him back even if his episode was meh

its cause he didn't really do anything Hex like

Yeah I thought the actor was good, if a bit young looking, but he didn't really do much and was a little bit too heroic for my tastes. But I have faith.

>Nigger flash

Fucking dropped.

the moment wally west showed up everyone knew nigger flash was coming, we also get jesse quick tho

I can't wait for more qt Ray. I hope he gets more of a chance to shine in this season. And that he has no love interest whatsoever.

I'll never stop watching.

t. Masochist

Looks dumb. I dropped it halfway through last season, this doesn't make me want to go back.

Who are the new characters?

Mister Terrific, Artemis and Wild Dog are the vigilantes trained by Oliver. Villain is Prometheus and that new Dark Archer dude, whoever he is. Another vigilante set to appear is Ragman.

Holy fuck Ragman?! I probably sound like a Sup Forums tard right now but since season 1 I'd thought he'd be a great fit for this show. Glad to hear he'll have a shot but they'll find some way to fuck his character up though.

This is really the sort of shit they should be aiming for. Nobody is ever going to consider one of these shows 'good' television, so they may as well just go for the cheeseball approach and make it as schlocky and silly as possible. Forced drama like the Olicity garbage is just painful to watch.

>now who's the villain
Man this show's wacky. Looks good now, in the first season it was too grounded because it needed to set stuff up

At least felicity gave us nudes

cant ask for more than that

Snart's dead, user. He's gonna be in the film universe so like Deadshot and Katana and Waller he had to go away.

I dont get bad acting from this. Moreso awful directing and irredeemable writing

that trailer was like 90% reused footage. some new stuff but like halfway through the trailer

wont even bother watching desu senpai

It was, and the giant robot, and most of everything else.

k whatever helps you sleep at night, she can't do drama for shit.

>jesse quick

qt quick

probably. not like that clip proves it though

sure

>Snart's dead, user.

time remnants bruh. he's already been confirmed to show up in flash too

I thought Flashpoint was going to fix this show(no more olicity)

not gonna happen

guggenheim said no, he did not want it to affect his show.

We can hope that after this season turns out even shittier than the last one and even the most tumblriffic faggot who still likes it because muh Felicity turns against it they might give the go-ahead for Flashpoint to reboot it (assuming Flashpoint lasts as a season-long storyline and isn't just resolved in three episodes anyway).

But we've spent four seasons now living in hope and it's not done us any good so far.

>hope
Give up now, user. Guggenheim will break you

First 2 seasons were fine. After that I stopped watching when I read episode reviews of season 3.

I wish I had done that. Well done man.

I've suffered through every damn episode since 309, and will probably end up watching s5.

>might give the go-ahead for Flashpoint to reboot it

it's NOT gonna happen retard. flashpoint is only going to be like 2-3 episodes at the start of the season before they move back to the original timeline

>First 2 seasons were fine
They were alright but left a lot to be desired, and not once over four seasons has Oliver Queen acted like Oliver Queen.

Calm down.

>this show survived the Glau curse
fucking why

Your loss

When I heard that Arrow had been renewed for s3 I was glad that it managed to survive the Glau curse.

Now I wish it hadn't. Arrow would have been remembered as a great 2 seasons show.

fucking monkey paw shit happened to us ;_;

Arrow just keeps getting worse and worse, meanwhile Flashpoint maximum hype and Legends of Tomorrow looks promising.
Why don't the showrunners just dump the Olicity thing since its obvious that pairing is so fucking hated by the majority?

because marc's ego can't handle it and wendy is a fucking huge olishitter herself

>Glau curse
A moment of silence for Castle where she guest stared in the last season for 1 episode.

the show lived and died by based Slade, too bad they cucked him

If it doesn't affect the entire universe then what's the fucking point?

these superhero shows need more panties

welcome to quality cw writing friend, enjoy your stay. also rumours about flashpoint affecting the whole cw-verse was just that, rumours - i.e. fan speculation. guggie has since come on record and said it's not going to affect arrow

there's enough time fuckery in legend and flashpoint to make him undead. it'll probably be flashpoint though.

he should have fucking ended felicity instead of moira

you mean it's YOUR loss. hours of your life you'll never get back. enjoy your prison

Friendly reminder that the first half of season 3 is mostly good

you know it

No it's not

obviously they will never write of oliver but they can write off felicity, the contract to force her to stick around if they want her

The fight scenes at least look good. God, S4's fight scenes were the fucking worst I've ever seen, looked like the fights you see in live plays.

S1, S2 had their own stupid plots and shit but at least the fights were amazing.

im worried they will have to spend too much time on the two new vigilantes and less on oliver and felicity

That would be the best possible outcome of this

>black Wally
I didnt like it then and I dont like it now.

It was a shit show from the start, your meme curse has nothing to do with it.

Jesus, another fucking archer? Fucking hell.