ULTIMATE FEELS - Father speaks with his new transgender son

Watch this man die inside

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

JUSTed

When will this be classified as a mental disease?

Reminder that homosexuality was considered a mental illness until liberal cucks changed it

she's kinda cute

I had to pause the video and just click through the images.

But why the fuck would anyone put themselves through this? Do they get paid a lot of money?

I think the guy who makes Bum Fights has a point about Dr. Phil

It already is, body dysmorphia is classified as a mental illness but they are ignoring it in the name of "progress"

it was, alan turing was thrown in prison for being a sodomite

Watching this makes me feel rotten inside.

Make-up is a powerful thing. It's a professional job for the TV show.

>implying
Therapy and surgery are the most successful ways to treat it. It doesn't exactly help when you mock what little progress trans people get to experience. Oh, and you're definitely not keeping those suicide rates up by doing so, no sir.

I wonder why the comments are disabled?

>this is what marvelfags who criticize goddess gadot want WW to be

Maybe tranny suicide rates are so high because they realise they're as miserable as they were before the surgery/hormone and have pretty much mutilated themselves irreversibly

>She

Baka

Looks like Anna Kendrick

No. They're crazy. Keep in mind if they go through with the operation down there, their sex organs are shut down and non-functional for good. They can pee, but that's it. And it's hard for them. That's why many trannies don't do the surgery.

Reminder that fucking your cousin was considered normal until humans began to understand it resulted in idiots like yourself. LAWYERED

You mean that's Wonder Woman's model from the new Injustice.

They will only change their views when they actually meet a trans person. I used to hate trans people but when a freind of mine came out and seeing how she gets treated and felt and how much happier she feels now I can't hate them anymore.

Or maybe because you keep calling them trannies and mocking their very existence.

You wanna be edgy, go right ahead, but don't pretend you live in a bubble when your actions don't have consequences.

dr phil is cancer

I hate this shit. But it's worse when liberal parents put ideas into their kids' heads and get a 12 year old boy puberty-stopping drugs so they don't grow up looking like a man. That's just evil and once the kid realizes what they've done, they'll kill themselves.

>KYS over Sup Forums posts

Why should we miss them?

Lots of things used to be considered a mental illnes that aren't. Lots of things should be considered a mental Illness that aren't. Psychology isn't very good at classifying things. Homosexuality if it is a mental illness is completely harmless, just makes you effectively sterile.

>Or maybe because you keep calling them trannies and mocking their very existence.

Or maybe victims of mental disorders just have higher suicide rates than the overall population because of said mental illness?

No-one would claim that higher suicide rates among schizophrenics are entirely due to a society that oppresses and condemns schizophrenics

>What if... bi-polarity isn't a mental illness
>What if... this individual is pre-wired to have periods of extreme depression mixed with periods of extreme life-ruining mania?

Literally the same thing. I don't get that argument.

why do people think just because it's 2016 everyone will accept anything?

>muh didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted him to
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who fucking cares.

So we should tell anorexics that they're fat and need liposuction right
It's literally the same mental disorder

His kid is transgender yet he's the one crying like a faggot.

Refer to the edgy comment in my last post.

I can't watch this one. Its too heart breaking.

Being a shit parent isn't limited to any one ideology.

are you guys feeling bad for the dad or the son?

>Or maybe because you keep calling them trannies and mocking their very existence.
lmao why is it only trannies who do that then?

Father seems like a pussy desu

those drugs aren't permanent

I can't wait for the next SJW circus when a bunch of asian, brown and white kids demand to be acknowledged as niggers and take their government benefits. WOOOO HILLARY 666

obviously the dad.

who cares about the tranny?

>libtards concerned over suicide rates

>literally some ideology that wants suicide on demand

>lmao no other mental disorders exist and indifference or flat out hostility never makes the issue worse

The fucking voice. Why can't they remodel his larynx and voicebox? I would still fuck her if she is gagged though

why do they even get on television? do they get a fortune for appearing on camera or something?

>constantly push homosexuality and degeneracy in the media 24/7
>people prone to suggestion believe this propaganda as truth
>mfw

Do some research and see what religion most of the people responsible for this are.

>first the degeneracy is called wrong, evil, shameful, etc.
>then it is classified as a mental disorder
>then it is described as a condition, or anidentity.

They did this with homosexuality, they're doing it with gender dysphoria, after that they'll probably move on to pedophelia.

Wait and see.

Suicide is bad if its a LGBT member, or if its with a gun.

wtf i like trans people now

Poor guy but i think he's over reacting a little, just ignore the faggot and be done with it.

>ignoring the question
ok :^)

I wish he was my father. I would love to play catch with him and talk about hookin up with women.

>pedophelia
this market is off limits for goyim

>ignoring your own son
He feels like his son is dead or that he might never be able to change him, he feels like he's on his own son funeral.

>ignoring a question that makes no sense
I didn't know trans people were the only people prone to suicide.

>flat out hostility never makes the issue worse

They would hang your faggot ass in Iran and many other parts of the world but its aggressive comments youtube this dumbshit faggot concentrates on kekke

i give zero fucks about transgenders. let them do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt themselves or society. i'm sick of hearing about it in the media, and sick of seeing it hamfisted into television. don't expect the 99% of other people to accept and accommodate you because you "feel" like something else. personally, if i meet you in person, i'll be kind and respect you and call you whatever pronoun you want, unless you behave like a cunt (but, i will still chuckle to myself). just please, shut the fuck up. there are much bigger issues in the world.

Underrated comment

>being intentionally obtuse
I truly see now

>thread alone proves conservatards don't give a flying fuck about another human's life
>conservatards taking any moral stance

Well yeah he kinda is, that's not his "son" for all intents and purposes anymore, damn.

>she

i got bad news for you friend

Yes, trains is hard job. My uncle is trains man, he is driver. Sometimes he gets death threats.

>>being intentionally obtuse
I'm glad you figured out your problem. I'm not in the mood to argue with kids right now.

>mfw gender dysphoria is treatable with medication and completely removes all desire to continue

You are right. The proper response should have been to vomit on the floor out of sheer disgust at this mentally ill faggot

>no u
you sure showed me here!
don't make shit arguments you can't defend, faggit

>She
RESPECT THE PRONOUN AND HER HUGE COCK

still looks like a dude. every tranny should be pretty like Bailey or Sarina, not a bunch of manfaced monstrosities.

what if a man falls in love with a trans without knowing the trans part, what if he later realizes he's dating a trans and wants to quit, does that mean his mind is closed? will he get hated for that?

Lmao you did it Sup Forumsumblr

It's not, sadly. THey are literally stuck to hate their body, then, should they actually ge tthe operation, they'll get 1-5 years of happyness until they realise they got a dick/cunt that doesn't work and they spent tens of thousands of dollars. And, it being a mental illness, they'll still not be feeling good in their bodies.

That's were they generally kill themselves.

sick of these dudes cosplaying girls

get a life ffs

>>Hurr durr so what if my ideology literally contradicts
Yes, your ideology contradicts itself. That's what I said. You claim to appreciate life but not when it's a "tranny libtard". Amazing, consistent values you got there, my conservative friend.

Why do you keep quipping, champ? I already said I'm not interested in arguing with you. You win. Go get a hotpocket.

what :^)

Not that homoman but Iran has one of the most trannies per pop right up there with Thailand.

They kill themselves because they hit 30 or so and realize they will never be the pretty pretty princess their autogynephilia-addled minds want them to be, and it will only get worse as the effects of the aging of their male bodies progress and they come to terms with the fact that they are not female, never will be female, and no one else truly sees them as authentically female no matter what professed progressive beliefs they have and pronoun humoring they are willing to engage in.

>refusing to play along with obvious delusion and suggesting treatment for obvious mental illness is immoral

That's the difference between adults and children. It's harder to stand up for the truth than it is to just "play along."

Making help available for this crazy person is what has to happen. Feeding their delusions just causes a much harder crash if they ever come back to reality.

I would be kinda disappointed too, but at the end of the day it is 'it's' life and it can do whatever it wants with it. If I had a parent or sibling come out gay or whatever I really wouldn't care, unless if they started tumblr speaking at me. But I don't tolerate that retardation from anyone. Unfortunately most of these things suffer from mental retardation, and inability to think/make sense. desu as long as they don't bother me they can do whatever they want. Go marry a tree or fuck a squirrel it doesn't change my day.

yuck

>Why do you keep quipping, champ? I already said I'm not interested in arguing with you. You win. Go get a hotpocket.
I'm trying to bully you into suicide because you're clearly mentally ill and all mentally ill people prone to suicide from external pressure apparently :^)

Enabler.

>>refusing to play along with obvious delusion and suggesting treatment
Show me the post where I said doing so is the right choice. I'll give you a thousand bucks if you can find it.

You won't be able to, but you're welcome to damage control the shit out of your next post.

>son

Why do all you retards act like experts? You just make assumptions to try to justify why you are shitty to everyone around you who are different.

the entire world doesn't give a fuck about another human life.
I need that pic where everyone was happy about the LGTB day and there was a homeless man that nobody gave a fuck about.

I was the original poster, as evidenced by the fact I deleted my posts. Stop piggybacking off my shit and putting words in my mouth.

you post on Sup Forums don't presume to have any moral high ground

Poor guy, I feel bad for him, If it was me I would have kill that freak right there then killed my self, whats the point if he will not have grandsons?

>entire world is ok with trannies
>suicide rates stay the same
even with this what if scenario people will find a way to blame others.

If a kid's puberty is stopped and he grows up without it, it is.

The dad made me feel sad for him. I would cry too.

Was that your plan OP? to make me feel sad? Well two can play it that game.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVfKDrAAJg

Posting things right out of your ass will make you look like an ignorant piece of shit, regardless of the medium you choose to communicate these ideas through.

>I was the original poster
I never talked to you, nigger

>that back
>that face
>those arms
no money for hormones?

I wasn't the original guy you responded to? See you can talk out of your ass as well

This is the future for the white race just accept it

>accuses "conservatards" of not being able to take a moral stance
>highlight the actual moral choice in mocking tone

>she

>white supremacists discussing about trannies in a board about movies
Bald dude can cry all he wants, Trump will get his ass kicked by a woman no matter what.