Anybody else thinks life is dumb and not worth living ?

anybody else thinks life is dumb and not worth living ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes especially if you are that guy..

of course...life does suck!

An unexamined life is not worth living.

Life is dumb, existence itself absurd and meaningless. But I've found things that make life worth the trouble for now.

seriously questioning my existence. i work in the tourist industry, too many dumb ass's. also tired of living as a third wheel.

Only sometimes

Yes, I think your life is dumb and not worth living

is that retard having a seizure?
the fuck is he doing with his hand
who has sex with their shirt on and is a male?
what a faggot.

Only when I was poor

The concept of "self" is a lie. Everything is meaningless.

> babies first existential crisis

read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius

dont want to be third wheel, put yourself out there but not in a cheesy obvious way.

work at other places, go to volunteer at some place, you might find someone who is descent

Almost everyone runs into this in life at some point, where hopes and dreams abut reality.

You must climb over, dig under, go round to the left, slide around to the right, or go back. There ARE more super fun things you just haven't tried or done yet, for a billion reasons.

Biggest lesson in life I ever learned is that sometimes I need to go do something that I'm not really interested in doing, but I know I should do it because it MIGHT turn out to be fun and it's POSSIBLE I might mean some cool/fun people. What's the worst that can happen, I'm bored for 4 hours?

Of course, everybody does. You just nut up and carry on, retard.

It's not worth living if you wanna go through with a whole mess of bullshit. It'll just waste your time and energy. Best advice just skip the conversation and move on till the day comes.

last one

..and remember, you're a human, you have more options to change your environments as opposed to trying to fit the ones you're in at the moment.

It looks like theres an engine on that boat. Also there arent any paddles. Or a sail. Other than that, true

wowee u guys are verysmart

>Thank your mother for bringing you into this world
>She should be apologizing to me instead

No bro life is great!! You have so much to live for. Get out there and have fun!!

Get a boat. Life is better with a boat.

that statement basically is saying you are dumb and worthless life.

find meaning in life.

the best way to get over negativity is to learn to have faith again. but in order to be helped along you have to walk on the right path.

the only reason why some people who seem like bad people have it good is because they are necessary to keep their children alive, or employ others, or execute judgement on others.

otherwise bad people aren't really helped. and prisons and ghettos and morgues are filled with bad people who did not have faith and/or did not do anything to better themselves along the way.

I'm not suicidal but sometimes I imagine dying or killing myself as I'm falling asleep for maximum comfy.

this

>Age 1-13
Enjoy life with no responsibilities and your biggest problem in life is not having enough hours in a day to play that video game you are always playing when you get home from school
>Ages 13-16
Almost little to no responsibilities, have fun talking to friends and and socializing, playing vidya with friends now! a whole new world, and your only problem is your homework which takes five minutes

>Ages 16-21
Literally just getting invited to friends parties, drinking, smoking weed, fucking like wild animals, exploring life and doing anything you want. The best years of your life. Your biggest responsibility is not getting caught doing these things.

>Ages 21-30
Realize that you completely fucked up and didn't do what everyone else did in the previous era of ages i just said, and instead you isolated yourself and spent all that time home, jacking off to feminine guys and posting that image again. Your biggest problem is not killing yourself.

>Ages 31-40
You have either killed yourself by now or you are working a dead end low tier minimum wage job, maybe fast food, maybe janitor, who knows, but you are severely depressed and the only thing keeping you alive is the satisfaction of jacking off and going on Sup Forums. Your biggest problem is still not ending it all.
Maybe for an user life can seem not worth living, but for everybody else we are having a pretty great time. I mean sure, we are having fun and enjoying the world, but hey i mean you guys have Sup Forums and memes, so i guess you got the better end of the deal am i right?

Yeah well there is nothing better so suck it up

me agree lets commit suicid

I'm biologically programmed to want to stick my penis in a woman's vagina.

Nope, it means the ones who reproduce.

sauce? can't believe no one has asked yet.

You just have nothing to live for you uninteresting cretin

I hate life and I'm ending it tomorrow

Get ready for the race war coming up. Soon all you robots will have something to do.
Join my ranks and make something of yourself

Don't do it. We need loyal soldiers for the upcoming war brother.
We need you

if you end it livestream it lol. Only retards rush the inevitable.

Life feels like its not worth living because we are all slaves. Most people are ignorant to this fact, because we are given the illusion of freedom. People work better and last longer if they dont know they are slaves. We are kept this way on purpose and it will stay this way until people wake up to what we are and who is controlling us.

Oh really? And tell me how and who Im a slave to pre-tell. I take offense to that.

Yes but there are plenty of drugs and chicks in the world to experience before I'm done with it. Maybe even some trannies too fuck it.

Give it back then you ungrateful shit. You have a lifetime warranty after all.

kek

>have existential crisis
>realise every moment you aren't in an existential crisis you are just deluding yourself, distracting yourself from your ultimate doom
>life is one big distraction

But think of it this way... you have a peice of cake in front of you, you know when you have finished this cake that it will be gone forever, but knowing that it will be gone forever after you have finished eating it does that mean you shouldnt bother eating and enjoying it at all? The cake is your life.

To the highest bidder.

Good point.

sauce?

lmao what made you post this? angry you don't get what he has?

Nothing but the rhetoric of a cuck in denial. You have no specifics and are only looking for an excuse for your betaness.

Dont project your misery onto me loser.

S a u c e

Yes, but chocolate and bestiality ease the pain :)

Will it make me finally have courage to jump off that cliff?

16 - 21, best years of your life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

This song fits this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg

Life is worth living, I just have no worth in it.

Certainly dumb but I think it's worth it. Ofc, you get a lot more bad the you get good, but I'd rather have 10 tons of shit and 1 ton of gold than nothing at all. Also as you grow up (no offense but you're most likely between 13 and 17 with this post, not trying to be a dick) you'll find that you start NOT GIVING A FUCK when you get shit. You're basically in "passive mode" until the good stuff happens.

nice

and you still draw breath becaaaaauussseeee??????