Thoughts

Thoughts.

I enjoyed it.

Just got back... Script was kinda weak (shit felt forced). Also about ten minutes too long.

The action and visuals were fucking stunning. Seriously, 10/10 Lin

The worst Star Trek movie ever made

Best of the reboots solely because of the Beasty Boys scene. It's like they're a parody at this point.

Not as good as ST2009, better than Into Darkness.

Easily the most Trek-ish of the reboots

I agree.

09>Beyond>Into Darkness

I wonder if the 4th one will be the last one in the series or if they will keep making more.

I agree.

it was good famalam. not much 'trek' there and characterizations were shit except for bones, but it was a fun watch

It wasn't that bad.

Hated it.

Kinda sucks the Russian dude died... They gave him a much bigger role in this one.

Dude was a pretty good actor too

Sucked.... started yawning during the scenes where they were stuck on that planet... nobody in audience applauded at end, just awkward silence

Hell, i think i liked Into Darkness a little better then this... definitely the worst one

Jayla was a serious qt though... that "you're breaking my house"

It was definitely the most Trek-ish of the JewJew films so far. It didn't feel like it was running a race against itself like Into Darkness.
I can see critics saying it was "too boring" and "bring JJ back to direct!"

I CAN'T STAND IT

movie was really safe and has no depth but it was fun and I enjoyed it

The action scenes also weren't as retarded as in ID. There wasn't dumb shit like kicking the warp core, falling from the Moon to Earth (come the fuck on...) or jumping on flying garbage trucks.

This...

Fucking lost it when the station amplified the Boys. Overall best movie since the 2009 one. At least this one made me laugh a few times.

Did it at least have any good fan service moments ?

I don't know.
Any cams up yet?

>or jumping on flying garbage trucks.
Ikr!!... that was so fucking stupid it hurt... like what fucking overpaid clown thought jumping onto a moving vehicle was a good idea for an action sequence?? What a bunch of fools! Yeah... destroying the highly advance enemy by playing SABOTAGE!! was much more clever

Showing the original crew pic near the end was pretty touching imo.