My son has been telling me he wants to grow up to be as successful as Donald Trump. I am extremely proud of him...

My son has been telling me he wants to grow up to be as successful as Donald Trump. I am extremely proud of him. Ever since the election he's been pushing himself at school, even staying up late to get assignments done. His grades have been skyrocketing and he's even started to socialize more. The kid is only 14 and he's already more matured than what my neighbor's kids could ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Though motivations are questionable. That's good.

Just get him a better role model. Donald Trump isn't the brightest of people.

Also. Tits. Censored tits in case your kid is watching beside you whole you preach about him to make him happy.

Lol your kid is going to end up being a loser when he's in high school. Ambition always disappears once they get older.

Just as soon as he gets that million dollar loan he'll be set.

The fact that you think Donald is stupid shows your utter lack of critical thinking because that makes no fucking sense

you gonna "loan" him a million dollars then leave him 200 million when you die? Otherwise he's got no chance of being like Trump.

are you going to give him a small loan?

He needs to get into professional wrestling, and learn the pussy grab maneuver.

Okay, son.

Lol. Even Donald knows you're wrong.

Lol. Teach me your ways.

-Donald trump

>Being this miserable
Some people get successful whitout a small loan

>Just as soon as he gets that million dollar loan he'll be set.
Or give him $100 and see if he turns it into a million.

Grr Evil Trump!1!!1

But seriously, he's a great inspiration for success.

>built entire empire
>nuclear family
>rich asf
>became President of the USA
>Fought the establishment, media, rumors, President, ex presidents, banks, companies, and rich upper class
>gave up billionaire lifestyle so the American People can succeed
>well renowned figure. Literally person of the decade.
>Republican
>plays 4th dimensional chess. If you think he's stupid, you watch too much CNN/Huffpost.

You don't like Teump because of what the media tells you. It's the rich, upper class, famous celebrities and bankers telling you what to think. Trump is the Most American man of our time by far, no doubt. He'll be hailed a hero.

trips of truth

>14
>When he gets into high school.

Stupid nigger detected.

>Retire at 40 because kid is happy you encouraged him and sets you up

If you have other children he is your favorite now.
Get him fitted for a suit.

It's not from what the media tell.me. it's by his actions. Lol.

Which proves him correct because this is exactly what you've been told to think.

>By Duh Meeedeeyaaa kek
k

>My son has been telling me he wants to grow up to be as successful as Donald Trump.
Trumps sole success was to be born a millionaire. Your son has already failed at this.

then you better get to work so he can inherit a fuck ton of money without ever having to work for it.

>Trumps sole success was to be born a millionaire.
No, he was born dirt poor. Just like every baby.

you better die soon and have a great life insurance policy

Lol. Now you're trolling. Here's the proof and personal experience. I work in congress.

A bill is already in the works.

I understand the media sucks. I'm aware of what they do. But it still results the same way. He's successful by hustle. But he also lies and flip flops on everything. And his actions are failing him.

He's not a great role model. Kids like who they like. That doesn't mean you can't influence them into doing some thing better.

>Donald Trump isn't the brightest of people.

Which is exactly what you've been told to think.

>I work in congress.
Define "oxymoron".

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Lol.

And how the hell does that make sense? That's very bad logic....

Or you're just trolling. If you are. Kudos

Here's some tits.

You managed to say a lot without saying anything at all.

bravo

Well his father is on Sup Forums so he's going to need to do everything he can to excel because his old man has clearly not got it together.

>built entire empire
inherited
>nuclear family
five kids by three marriages
>rich asf
liquid assets are debatable
>became President of the USA
can't argue with that lol
>Fought the establishment, media, rumors, President, ex presidents, banks, companies, and rich upper class
trump is the epitome of the establishment
>gave up billionaire lifestyle so the American People can succeed
see pic related
>well renowned figure. Literally person of the decade.
well known doesn't mean well renowned
>Republican
much to the chagrin of republicans
>plays 4th dimensional chess. If you think he's stupid, you watch too much CNN/Huffpost.
this and "what about _____" are the go to defenses for trump being a dumbass

i don't like trump because he represents everything wrong with entitled america

forgot pic herder

omg 4d chess it looked like i tarded out and forgot to do something but really i was going for fucking quads shit goddamn 5dc hess

so digity

The 4d chess argument is hilarious because you're basically admitting that you have no way to argue with the fact Trump is an idiot.

It's like Christians and their "god works in mysterious ways"

Sure. But Trump didn't.

cucks BTFO

And worth every penny.

You say "CUCK" because you're too stupid to respond in any other way.

Looks like he found a new Santa Clause myth.

This nasty slut drinks piss
streamboobs.com

stop it

>party of fiscal responsibility
kek

>Ever since the election he's been pushing himself at school, even staying up late to get assignments done.
But that's hard work, something Donald knows nothing about. Trump didn't get there through his own efforts, everything was given to him. How long until your son realizes hard work is for liberals and begging.. or I guess they call it "praying" is for faggots who never amount to shit unless their parents hand it to them?

This is not how the world works.