So this stethoscope has been around a while at the office apparently. I'm in the market for a new stethoscope...

So this stethoscope has been around a while at the office apparently. I'm in the market for a new stethoscope, so I snagged it. No clue what brand/model it is however. But it appears to be a decent one.

Google isn't helping, can someone help me identify the maker of this stethoscope?
>pic related
The only identifying mark on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinamedevice.com/ChinaSuppliers/4992/KS400OneSidedCardiologyStethoscope-452710.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, general EMT/Med fag thread I suppose

Help me Sup Forums you're my only hope
>shameless self bump

why do you even need one of those ?

I'm an EMT?

Seriously... want to know, any help would be nice. Will reward with a pic or two of my girls tits

>so I snagged it
why didn't you just buy one, you nigger

Why buy one when there is a potentially good one up for grabs? Thats what I'm trying to figure out, did I score or just get a generic crap stethoscope. If the latter, I'll just go buy a Littmann

If you can't find it on google, then I would probably assume it's some generic piece of shit

you got a non-specific piece of shit

Perhaps, but all I get when I google is Littmann times the first 10 results. It was left behind by some doctor that came to a symposia at the hotel. I help a friend with his AV department there

Lol... it seems like a good stethoscope, but I'm really curious now that I can't just find it. I'll know for sure I suppose when I use it, but now im really curious.

Eh, that would be disappointing. I could spend a couple hundred a good one which I planned to, but if I scored on this forgotten and left one that would be a win

The reason he left it behind is because it's a piece of shit

I know what it is because it was my stethoscope asshole. Give back pls

You'd be surprised what people forget at symposiums lol

We've got 3 pretty good printers that were left about 6 months ago. Got to be about a grand worth of printers, no call back no attempt to reclaim. Just left

Who the fuck brings printers to a symposium?

The printers were actually for a small meeting, like 20 people if I recall. But a lot of them have printers at their registration desk for whatever reason. I've seen laptops left behind. Some psychiatrist almost forgot their computer last week, including lawsuits and HIPPA shit saved on it

Well, supposedly it had that kind of stuff on it. I believe it considering how they freaked about losing it

For that matter, one of our projectors we now have in inventory was originally just left behind by someone.

In any case... this would be easy if it had a name, but all it has is that symbol in OP.... so someone with superior Google fu please help and tell me if I scored or not. Would be much appreciated and will reward with titties

Wtf is that symbol? Is it a wrapped stethoscope? ..........

I don't know, it's like a broken O with an accent... it's the only mark on it.

OP. Advance Care Paramedic here.

I honestly cannot recognize that brand. But for some reason I can't stand stethoscopes without the pediatric side. Littmann is what I usually go for even though it can get pricey

Littmann is what I was looking to buy, but they can get a little beat up on an ambulance so I was hoping maybe a I scored a nice stethoscope I won't cringe when I drop it or something.

Hi, GE doc here. That is a Quizno's stethoscope

OPTOMOLOFAG HERE...
I know may have similar "Master classic II" general use Stethscope... one sided bcuz there i no hole in the top to be "double sided".. here is my source see image below

The other side is usually used for pediatric patients.

This is true. But you're going to be going for atleast 60-70$ at min for something decently worthy. Otherwise theyre shit and you can't ascoltate properly

Yeah I am not quite sure what this user is saying. but the "master classic" and cardiology scopes are the closest I've found in terms of similar look and design...
Right I know, and I'm willing to spend the money. But if I bought myself a year or so with a freebie that would be sweet. That's why I'd like to know who make it and what the reviews say. I figure I'll have some idea if it is shit or not when I can or can't hear lungs over a Diesel engine though lol

Ask someone in emerg. They usually know everything.

it made in china... here source exactl shape and tube color: chinamedevice.com/ChinaSuppliers/4992/KS400OneSidedCardiologyStethoscope-452710.html

Kek, funny thought....
>my abdomen hurts
Yeah yeah I know and you're 22 so probably pregnant but....
>come here let me listen to your lungs for a second
Kekerooni
Yeah I sent a pic to a PA fag and OB nurse I know. Will see if they can recognize it

Oh man. The funny shit i've been through while using stethoscopes

Lol googling the "model" just gets me more Littmann hits.... the logo is the key here methinks. Plus, just because Chinese doesn't mean shit, but probably does mean shit

>checked
>im shot in the foot man!
Yeah I know.... but let me listen to your lungs for a second

lol it's how I got good at lung sounds lol

Probably be questions on green text so... to explain

As an EMT respond on the ice cream truck, any girl/woman of child bearing age(11ish-50ish) with abdominal pain is pregnant. Every time, all the time. Until you can rule it out, assume she is pregnant.