What will you incompetent, sexual deviant bitches do when it comes to the crunch?

What will you incompetent, sexual deviant bitches do when it comes to the crunch?

Throw satsumas at each other in our underwear

Not good enough, you will be consumed by the crunch just like the rest of them.

It's an outrage.

you know nothing of the crunch!

How dare you!? I come fully equipped with a papoose! If you need to move me around i slide into the back like a peanut.

A bump for the crunch.

well i think youre gonna meet the crunch a little sooner than me my friend!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I'm gonna take this pasta off your hands and use it in a more appropriate thread..

Just cause you found a copy pasta, doesn't mean you know how to use it.

You bastard

I don't believe it! All day I've been getting into the mindset of the executioner! You can't turn those emotions off like a tap!

I mean, if you're against the papoose system I've got a wheel that clicks into my chin like a skate.

Saboo, you slag!

Listen, I'm a unique thinker.

i've waited so long to use this

Tony Harrison is valid in any thread

I hear that everything has its own place there.

Threads gonna meet the crunch.

Goodbye you bastards

You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!
This is an outrage!

Wonder how I was supposed to know that OP was an alabaster retard

imagine that fish finger, when you can see it's as big as a garage

What was this guys name again?

make an assessment

Aged garry

Elderly Gerald

Geriatric George