Just finished Attack On Titan, and now I need a new anime. Something similar to Attack On Titan would be great...

Just finished Attack On Titan, and now I need a new anime. Something similar to Attack On Titan would be great. Bonus points if its on Netflix.

Who ever gives me a good anime I will buy a cheap steam game. ( You would post your steam profile, and a game under or for five dollars, and ill get back to you after I watch the first episode.)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/25/get-an-early-look-at-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-resurrection-promo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what genre are you into mostly? give us a small list of some animes you liked.

Horror, drama, suspense.

Try re:life zero

I second this

but watch at least 3 episodes before you judge it

Ergo Proxy.

Looking into both.

Another.

???

it might not necessarily be horror, and it gets shat on a bit, but Death Note is really good anime. You could call it drama and/or suspense I guess.

Loved it, sadly already watched it.

These animes give off AoT titans vibes off the top of my head.
Knights of Sidonia.
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.
Highschool of The Dead maybe?

Looking up descriptions now

If you like any of those recs. Donate those $$$ to a charity of your choice, I think Africa, Yemen, is going through some famine maybe them. Hope you have a good time. Knights of Sidonia was not my thing at first because it is 3D but it's on Netflix. Trust me, it's a good one. Cheers mate.

Thanks for all the recommendations, since no one posted there steam I am assuming no one wanted a game( however cheap it may be.) Gonna stay on here for a bit, then start from the top and work my way down.

Terra Formas
Fate/Stay Zero
Berzerk

Another, psychological horror. Ergo Proxy, csi/fi, drama, decontruction. Re:Zero psychological horror, action, decontruction, drama. Parasyte, horror, gore, csi/fi. Death Note, mistery, drama, csi/fi, horror. Planetarian, csi/fi, drama. Evangelion, fucking everything must watch. Zankyou no Terror, drama, csi/fi, suspense. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, horror, drama. Elfen Lied, horror, gore. .Tokyo Ghoul, horror, gore, drama.

I'd recommend to start with Zankyou no Terror, it's a top tier in every aspect, from animation to sound and characters, it's mainly suspense.

Honestly if you want horror and amazing action Berserk is the way to go. Consider getting into manga as well because attack on titan has some of the best story from the ones im reading right now.

there is always someone on Sup Forums who wants a game.

but there is no reason not to help out a bro when he needs it, keep the money m8.

MIght, ended kinda suddenly with what seems to be no plan on continuing. ( considering I started watching a year ago, got interrupted. then recently restarted the series only to discover no new episodes.)

Boku no pico
Your welcome and dont worry about the steam game

Not OP but some good anime recommendations here.

Hm.. Ninja Scroll & First of the Northstar
if you like scifi: Ghost in the Shell is a must

Nice try, tricked once, not twice.

Season 2 is april first, you do know that right?

yeaaaahhh.. and Midori

DUDE you gotta watch Puni Puni Poemy. Trust it's not boku no pico level (never watched it). But one of the best animes out there.

Had no clue. Can't wait!

Sword Art Online

Anyone that needs a laugh gotta watch this one.

Try this out op

Tokyo Ghoul
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (really loved this one)
Schwarzesmarken

Was laughing from just looking at the images....
Seen it.

Get hyped, the plot changes significantly in a good way imo. It gets a little confusing why they go a certain direction but it makes sense after an extra 2 seasons worth of manga. Highly reccomend reading after season 2 ends.

Probably going to start on the manga after going through some of the anime recommend here, read every description to get a basic ( very very basic feel) and a lot of it looks really good.

>Just finished Attack On Titan...

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress then. I believe it's by the same director, so it feels really similar in terms of presentation.

Drama: Gankutsou, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Gunslinger Girl, Welcome to the NHK!, Ergo Proxy, Planetes, Infinite Ryvius.

Fans of drama and suspense are often fans of psychological.

Psychological: Perfect Blue, Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Paranoia Agent, FLCL.

There are also the "Big Three" that any true anime fan needs to watch. These are in no particular order: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell.

All three are cinematic masterpieces in their own rights.

Bleach is aight. You should try Naruto or Monsters

Watched bleach, got to far behind ( I mean a few hundred episodes) Same for Naruto.

Thanks every one, have a nice night

One more to add, you gotta watch Code Geass.

Real good shit and 3rd season is on the way titled "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection"

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/25/get-an-early-look-at-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-resurrection-promo

Ok, will check it out.

you too bruh