He is one greatest artists of all time

>Critically Acclaimed Album
>610,000 first week sales

He can do no wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/culture/film/why-fast-furious-is-bigger-than-bond-and-star-wars-1.3052598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously not because he is a plant mate. If you can't see that i'm sorry.

He paid lots of cash for those postive reviews

Hey maybe it's because they like Kendrick
Sheep give their favorite artists high scores all the time

He looks like a person

lots of technology has gone into growing rappers

it's basically his Bad

>critics and sales matter

am I on fucking Sup Forums?

Well your shitty subjective opinion are meaningless to everyone on this board, so year numbers matter.

By that logic, every single shitty famous pop star EVER is "one greatest artists of all time" lol. You have awful standards for what makes good music.

>sales
>quality

Its the Fast & Furious of music

irishtimes.com/culture/film/why-fast-furious-is-bigger-than-bond-and-star-wars-1.3052598

you can say sales don't matter, but critical opinion is a different story

No, because although they may sell they get shit reviews

Okay, but what is the critical reception?

Drake's 'Views" went platinum its first week

dumb people sometimes like dumb things

you're right, critics opinion's are SO important, where would we be without them...

do you know what the words "critical reception" even mean?

I GIVE THIS SHIT A DECENT L

No it didn't, it almost did though, 850k 1st week, BUT the critical reception was less the luke warm

Albums don't sell as well as DAMN. with such high critical acclaim.

yeah, in a nutshell it means "someones opinion" dum dum

Just because a bunch of people who are paid to say something is good say something is good, does not make it good.

yet you think your opinion is

no, it doesn't

Kendrick and Kayne ruined Sup Forums

Wish this board wasn't so full of beanie wearing 420 wigger faggots. I hate normies.

Of fucking course you fucking mongoloid IDIOT. Of fucking course my opinion is going to be the most important to ME. That's the difference between someone with a brain and a retarded drone such as yourself.

FUCK OFF

No, A LOT of opinions, from popular credible sources, whoms opinions influcene's 100s of thousands of people.

You see YOU just have an opinion, and it has no weight at all what so ever, but 1000s of people listen to critics, giving there opinion more objective value.

Fuck off idiot.

music criticism doesn't work like video game reviews

nice trips

it is different, I don't get paid to lie to the public

alright enjoy your bubble you snowflake

I just don't get the hype, he comes off as very gimmicky to me and I just don't like the music.

Thanks, your post gave me AIDS

gimmicky how?

Of course I enjoy it. You're damn right I do! I only listen to music I enjoy, something that seems so alien to someone like you that it's sad, really! Enjoy having your brain washed by """""""""""""influential opinions""""""""""""". What a fucking idiot.

What's the gimmick? Explain and be specific.
Oh that's right, you can't.

It was just a douce of reality, sorry little baby.

wow it's like i'm really talking to Trump

I'm not even American, you fucking retard. Fuck Trump, and fuck your sad fat ass. Keep listening to what others tell you to listen to and fuck off.

but he was right

yet you talk and think just like him

overly political music that comes off as preachy and obnoxious. his voice is also annoying.

What do you even know about how I think politically? You're the ONLY one who brought up ways of thinking.

I am saying, and I will say it again so that you have absolutely no chance to derail the discussion: you are listening to what other people tell you to listen to. Meanwhile, I am not. That's it. I don't like kendshit's music. I don't listen to kendshit's music. End of story. You're the one making something ideological out of it.

You're a fucking hack. Off yourself.

Sad!

This whole album had one line about the election how is that overly political?

also his voice is annoying
and his elbows are too pointy
unlistenable

Agreed

I was speaking about him in general, but I didn't care for this album either. Just don't like it

it's been fun watching the racist contrarian no-taste douchers on Sup Forums being completely ass-blasted all week

so mad that Kendrick put out the AOTY

Even throughout all of his music, he never mentions politics at all what so ever, nor does he ever "preach"

at most political figures end up punch lines, thanks for proving you're absolutely full of shit and just a blind hater.

The funniest part is they always make an ass out of themselves trying to talk about music they haven't even heard, just look at this namefag idiot lmaooooo

yeah I must be wrong then I should try and force myself to like it even though I don't care for it

No, you shouldn't speak of music you haven't listened to as if had. If you don't like it and have intention of trying to understand it, then simply don't speak on it. Are you 12? Fucking retard.

Yeah I can see how he can seem preachy, to each his own I guess

why are you so mad

I'm not, this is the internet, just hownewru?

Is it really at 610k? Damn, Drake BTFO

kendrick lamars music fucking sucks

keep this up

Never change

He hates America too fuck that nigger

lmao fucking christ you are upset

He's been Rapping since 2004 if he was a plant he would've blew up a long time agi